TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was still LE posted at the home the next afternoon and I'd be willing to bet if that car sat there all night, it was well protected. MOO

giggle.gif

I’m positive they sealed the car immediately.

I've been around WS long enough to know that members will look at the same MSM reports and have different views on what they mean. When you have contradictory MSM reports it makes it even more difficult to come to an agreement on even the most basic of facts. I do hope that we can work together and when more information comes our way it helps us all find the truth. JMO.

Yeah, it's hard to keep the misinformation down...but I'm ready for it with my whack-a-mole if needed again

WhackAMole.JPG Source:Amazon.com

Why is this found throughout those search results?

Party
Plaintiff
The State of Texas

Race
White

Height
5' 5"

Weight
180 lbs

Address
504 E Rudisill Blvd
Fort Wayne IN 46806

It looks to me like the State of Texas is posing as a 5'5" 180lb white female from Indiana.

:confused:

All of the tickets appear to me to have been generated at the EZ TAG camera locations on the Sam Houston Parkway. Houston area motorists can transfer cash into an EZ TAG account, kind of like a prepaid credit card for Houston area toll roads. There are separate EZ TAG lanes, which move along more quickly than the other toll lanes. It works great, but forget to get out of the EZ TAG lane with expired or overdue anything, and you're caught redhanded by the unfailing camera. The Indiana address may just be a dummy address.............kind of like they list a last known address from the electronic records, and the Indiana one means they don't know if they have you have a newer address (but assume you do). JMO
https://www.hctra.org/Home

Hmm. I clicked on the first entry and found this:

184100180104 | State of Texas vs. Magen R Fieramusca

Case Number

Court
Precinct 4, Place 1

Judicial Officer
Goodwin, Lincoln

File Date
04/16/2018

Case Type
Criminal - Citation

Case Status
Disposed

Party
Plaintiff
State of Texas

Race
White

Height
5' 5"

Weight
180 lbs

Address
504 E Rudisill Blvd
Fort Wayne IN 46806

Officer (Participant)
Iniguez, Jaime

Address
unknown
unknown TX 00000

Defendant
Fieramusca, Magen R

DOB
XX/XX/XXXX

Race
White

Height
5' 9"

Weight
150 lbs

Address
19757 Eastex Fw
Humble TX 77338

What's up with the Indiana address???
Two different heights (and weights) too, 5' 5" and 5' 9".

If I recall, that’s the address of the Ace Store. To top it off her Citation in 2015 lists her address that so happens to be a wedding venue. This gal seems to have never wanted to be located, interesting.

I was talking about this address: 19757 Eastex Fw
Humble TX 77338 - that's a Walgreens Google Maps plops you down in front of - really just a big strip mall full of big box. Looks like she hasn't had a verifiable address in a long time. Makes me wonder what else a person has been up to all these years.

Thanks so much to all of you that responded to my question about MF's car. I might have to get one, the trunk space is just AWESOME!! :)

I want to check and see how far the front seats go back and how the back seats fold forward to open the trunk space and if it was actually possible to strangled HB in the front seat and slide her, or push her back into the trunk never having her leave the car to be lifted into the trunk. Might be a bit difficult but nonetheless possible? Of course, there are other scenarios, I just have a hard time with them as it would necessitate some heavy lifting if it were just MF with no help.

Thanks so much to all of you that responded to my question about MF's car. I might have to get one, the trunk space is just AWESOME!! :)

I want to check and see how far the front seats go back and how the back seats fold forward to open the trunk space and if it was actually possible to strangled HB in the front seat and slide her, or push her back into the trunk never having her leave the car to be lifted into the trunk. Might be a bit difficult but nonetheless possible? Of course, there are other scenarios, I just have a hard time with them as it would necessitate some heavy lifting if it were just MF with no help.
check out this video here - it shows how the back seats fold forwards to increase the trunk space. But it is the 2019 model.

It doesn't explain to me how Heidi could be strangled if she was seated in the back seat, unless it was from sideways on, with someone standing outside the car and leaning in. That's a possibility. Then the seat beside her is pulled down and she is pushed into the trunk.

Watch from 7:48 in the video

check out this video here - it shows how the back seats fold forwards to increase the trunk space. But it is the 2019 model.

It doesn't explain to me how Heidi could be strangled if she was seated in the back seat, unless it was from sideways on, with someone standing outside the car and leaning in. That's a possibility. Then the seat beside her is pulled down and she is pushed into the trunk.

Watch from 7:48 in the video
Thanks for that @Tortoise! It certainly answered my question. I very much doubt it would be possible to slip the body back as the front seat backs would not be able to go back with the back seat folded forward to expose the trunk space. Although the trunk space is great, cabin space is limited.
Hmmm.......

Thanks for that @Tortoise! It certainly answered my question. I very much doubt it would be possible to slip the body back as the front seat backs would not be able to go back with the back seat folded forward to expose the trunk space. Although the trunk space is great, cabin space is limited.
Hmmm.......
We don't know that Heidi was in the front seat though. Is that what you mean?

I'm just going to point out that it's difficult to access the trunk from inside the car if there are car seats installed. Not saying there were or that's what happened. Just my own opinion, but one rooted in physics.

Envisioning the sealed report at this time by Texas Ranger MOO/theory/pfffft

"I interviewed the subject during 80 degree weather with the stench all the while being 10 feet away from us that in my law enforcement experience is the smell of death. While interviewing the subject, she stated that the baby was hers. I asked her why the car was in the backyard, and she said even though folks at WS have seen that my car is parked in the driveway on google earth, I now drive it to my back patio every day... Smell sir, what smell?"

I know you're dealing in strict conjecture, but I thought I should add that there is actually a plausible explanation for parking on the back patio under a certain set of circumstances. This is all just my opinion. If the car was unregistered, and if the garage was full of stuff and no cars could be parked there, and if they had a HOA in the area that was strict about not having unregistered vehicles visible from the street, the solution for that would be to park behind the fence.

I've seen it mentioned here that the car was unregistered. I can also find the deed restriction documents for much of the neighborhood that say unregistered vehicles cannot be parked in driveway or street: http://docs.neighborhoodlink.com/resources/529230851/1__2__3__4_and_Block_7.pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJODKKJAWTTFD34BQ&Expires=1577893658&Signature=i2izJP32nfGvF6/YgWYizQW8LSc= That's all.

I know you're dealing in strict conjecture, but I thought I should add that there is actually a plausible explanation for parking on the back patio under a certain set of circumstances. This is all just my opinion. If the car was unregistered, and if the garage was full of stuff and no cars could be parked there, and if they had a HOA in the area that was strict about not having unregistered vehicles visible from the street, the solution for that would be to park behind the fence.

I've seen it mentioned here that the car was unregistered. I can also find the deed restriction documents for much of the neighborhood that say unregistered vehicles cannot be parked in driveway or street: http://docs.neighborhoodlink.com/resources/529230851/1__2__3__4_and_Block_7.pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJODKKJAWTTFD34BQ&Expires=1577893658&Signature=i2izJP32nfGvF6/YgWYizQW8LSc= That's all.

I don't see the registration language. I see where it says inspected and licensed vehicles only. And it says you can park on the concrete driveway, but not in any grass areas of the lot. The link is a little funky to get to, so here's the excerpt I read:

(e) Parking of Cars and Other Vehicles: Resident's car(s) and other vehicles shall be parked in the garage or on the concrete portion of the driveway and shall not be parked in the grass portion of any Lot. No vehicle may be parked on any part of any street in the ROLLING FORK Subdivision for more than forty-eight (48) hours at a time. Vehicles shall not be moved from place to place in ROLLING FORK to avoid the intent of this prohibition. No vehicle may be parked on any driveway or street unless it is fully operable and is currently licensed and inspected.

my guess is that MF could lift (or shove, push, etc) 150 lbs for a short amount of time, a limited distance, IMO. she is not dead lifting over her head. there might be bruising or abrasions or some other indication of what was done. effects of adrenaline too, IMO.

Interesting that a neighbor thought the house was empty. Makes me wonder if Magen always parked around back. And why.

Photos: Neighbors in Austin and Northwest Houston baffled by murder, kidnapping

Yolanda Galvan talks about the Woodwind Lakes neighborhood, the neighborhood where Heidi Broussard’s body was found on Dec. 20, 2019, in Harris County. Galvan said she didn’t know the people living in the home where Broussard’s body was found and that she thought it was empty.

PH-122009984.jpg&maxW=900&maxH=900&cacheBuster=%7B3778BDCF-EA4A-4147-9739-A08AB9BBDDC7%7D

I don't see the registration language. I see where it says inspected and licensed vehicles only. And it says you can park on the concrete driveway, but not in any grass areas of the lot. The link is a little funky to get to, so here's the excerpt I read:

(e) Parking of Cars and Other Vehicles: Resident's car(s) and other vehicles shall be parked in the garage or on the concrete portion of the driveway and shall not be parked in the grass portion of any Lot. No vehicle may be parked on any part of any street in the ROLLING FORK Subdivision for more than forty-eight (48) hours at a time. Vehicles shall not be moved from place to place in ROLLING FORK to avoid the intent of this prohibition. No vehicle may be parked on any driveway or street unless it is fully operable and is currently licensed and inspected.

Texas has just one sticker now for combined inspection/registration. You get inspection first, then register, then you get sticker.

Texas has just one sticker now for combined inspection/registration. You get inspection first, then register, then you get sticker.

Yes (finally - that used to be such a pain) and I bet she had neither. But HOAs don't go around looking for inspection stickers - they just have that language so that people don't park 10 junked cars in their driveways. I'd be willing to place a large bet on her not having a valid inspection/registration. Does increase the risk of getting pulled over during a kidnapping though.

They rolled inspection and registration into one sticker a few years ago in Texas. (Inspection and Registration -- Together At Last! | Two Steps. One Sticker. Texas DMV) So there is no longer a proof of inspection sticker, only proof of registration. You cut out the last sentence about inoperable vehicles on any lot shall not be visible from the street. I have no idea if the silver car was working or not, or what the definition of inoperable according to the HOA would be. Ultimately the exact rules don't matter if for some reason a person or their neighbors believe they apply. *shrug* I was making a counterpoint to a hypothetical that it depends on how uptight the HOA is on whether or not it would be normal to have a unregistered vehicle parked behind a gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper