TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF a minor were involved, it would make sense for them to seal records.
Or even if MF pointed her dirty finger at someone & LE can’t verify MF’s story or #2s (if he exists), & they are reluctant to name #2 until some lab results are in. Jmo/speculation
I would not be surprised if MF comes up with some wild story of how she rescued baby M, protecting her, but feared for her life if she called the police on the “real” murderer and omg “how did a body get in MY car” type story. Moo

Last edited:
Court date set for woman linked to slain Austin mom Heidi Broussard

Updated at 4:06 PM

"Magen Fieramusca, 33, is set to appear in the 460th District Court before Judge Geoffrey Puryear at 9 a.m. on Jan. 2, according to a spokesperson for the Travis County district court on Thursday.

Broussard’s body was found Dec. 19 shoved inside the trunk of a car parked outside a Houston-area home. Broussard’s baby, 4-week-old Margot Carey, was found unharmed inside the home."

snip

"Austin police confirmed last week they arrested a person linked to Broussard’s death on the same charges as Fieramusca, but declined to release the person’s identity, citing an ongoing investigation.

The American-Statesman tried again to confirm the identity Thursday but was told by Austin police that a judge has sealed all information in the case for the next 30 days.

The two attorneys representing Fieramusca, Jackie Wood and Brian Erskine, released a statement Thursday saying they do not know when Fieramusca will appear in court."

Perhaps the second person is turning states evidence ...to help secure murder charge for MF...I have no idea. JMO

I recall in the Patrick Frazee arrest the AA was sealed as well and those of us that followed that case later learned the details of the "deal with the devil" Krystal Kenney Lee. However, PF was arrested for murder and conspiracy right from the get go in that case based on the statements made by KKL. Just wondering if LE are in the process of corroborating someone's "story."

Anyone else here remember how that all played out. I'm a bit fuzzy on the details as it was about a year ago.

eta: correction, it was 3 charges of solicitation, not conspiracy

Or even if MF pointed her dirty finger at someone & LE can’t verify MF’s story or #2s (if he exists), & they are reluctant to name #2 until some lab results are in. Jmo/speculation
I would not be surprised if MF comes up with some wild story of how she rescued baby M, protecting her, but feared for her life if she called the police on the “real” murderer and omg “how did a body get in MY car” type story. Moo
Excellent points made by both of you.

I am sickened to see how all this plays out. I can't imagine it getting any worse than what I already have pictured.....but I also know what people are capable of. It scares me.

JMO

ETA @susiQ's correction

Last edited:
Well, it says "Austin PD/police confirmed..." from that site behind the paywall. I don't know if they're anymore reliable than any other MSM, which always must taken with skepticism.

I've seen a couple of articles stating that APD confirmed it. But with no pc or name of a detective involved there is still a fog surrounding this second mystery person.

"Austin police confirmed last week they arrested a person linked to Broussard’s death on the same charges as Fieramusca, but declined to release the person’s identity, citing an ongoing investigation.

The American-Statesman tried again to confirm the identity Thursday but was told by Austin police that a judge has sealed all information in the case for the next 30 days.

I take this to mean that Austin PD simply confirmed they arrested a person linked to Broussard's death and on what charges. I don't think Austin PD ever confirmed that person was Fieramusca.

However, that unidentified person has the same charges as Fieramusca, which leads to the logical conclusion that Fieramusca is the person LE is referring to when confirming they have arrested a person linked to Heidi's death.

I still don't think that means Austin PD has confirmed a second person, but if there is inside info by Austin PD I will obviously stand corrected. Any confirmation would appear to be off the record.

I take this to mean that Austin PD simply confirmed they arrested a person linked to Broussard's death and on what charges. I don't think Austin PD ever confirmed that person was Fieramusca.

However, that unidentified person has the same charges as Fieramusca, which leads to the logical conclusion that Fieramusca is the person LE is referring to when confirming they have arrested a person linked to Heidi's death.

I still don't think that means Austin PD has confirmed a second person, but if there is inside info by Austin PD I will obviously stand corrected. Any confirmation would appear to be off the record.
That’s the way I read it as well.

Excellent points made by both of you.

I am sickened to see how all this plays out. I can't imagine it getting any worse than what I already have pictured.....but I also know what people are capable of. It scares me.

JMO
I edited my post which you quoted to 3 charges of solicitation not conspiracy. I had misremembered :)

So what do you all make of the fact Heidi’s date of death is 12/19?
Obviously the ME have no trouble determining if she had been dead a week or a day. Does this mean she was held hostage for a week? Moo

Last edited:
Obviously the ME have no trouble determining if she had been dead a week or a day. Does this mean she was being held hostage for a week? Moo
They found her on the 19th in Houston. I think they are just reporting the date and place because that’s all they currently have.

This has created so much confusion! Why not just say 'a person has been arrested and the charges are...'

Obviously the ME have no trouble determining if she had been dead a week or a day. Does this mean she was being held hostage for a week? Moo

Wow.

Thursday, December 19, 2019

I feel a bit sick. They are also having a viewing. If she had been in the trunk for a week, in the sun, would that even be possible?

This isn’t good is it. I’d at least hoped she hadn’t suffered.

ETA - it could just be the date she was found as pointed out. That provides some relief. I’m still wondering about the viewing though

I believe it's the day a corpse is found and has nothing to do with the date of death since that may be difficult to nail down in some cases. I could be wrong but I've seen this in other cases.
Just MOO.

Tysm. I would think it imperative to list date of death as close to the actual date as possible for court proceedings. how can the DA claim HB’s body was in a trunk for a week if obit has a completely dif’ date?

evidently the coroner believes she was murdered on Houston.
Obituaries aren't "official." They are written by family members and may not reflect what LE or the coroner know to be true. If you followed Abby and Libby's case, the girls' obituaries had two different dates of death, one family used the date they went missing and were likely killed, and the other used the date they were found. Jon Benet's gravestone has her date of death as December 25 while her death certificate has December 26. Also, as a practical matter, the date and location of death for purposes of the death certificate are normally the date and location the body was found even if the death occurred elsewhere or days/weeks/months earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper