TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heidi Broussard and her 2-week-old daughter Margot Carey were last seen Thursday, Dec. 12, at 7:30 a.m. when Broussard dropped off another child at Cowan Elementary School. Police believe they returned to their home near West William Cannon Drive and South First Street afterward, but they haven’t been seen since.

Broussard is 33 years old, 5-foot-3, 150 pounds with long, dark hair with highlights.

Mom and 2-week-old baby missing, last seen in South Austin

Thread Number 1
Thread Number 2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread # 5

TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019*MEDIA, MAPS,TIMELINE-NO DISCUSSION

Heidi-and-baby.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everyone,

Some of you complain about the rules. First, please DO NOT complain in a thread. It takes away from the discussion and it is against TOS. Please send a private message to a mod if you have a question.

All we ask is you please stay on topic.

The main things that separate Websleuths from all the gossipy sites and Facebook groups is we do not allow gossip, we do not allow posters to accuse just anyone of a crime, no discussion about private people who have not been in mainstream media, no rumors, and there is more but this gives you a good idea.

As far as Heidi's boyfriend you can discuss what he said. You can offer your opinion on what he said as long as you do not accuse him of a crime and you do not say anything mean and nasty.

Here is an example. "HE'S LYING. HE KILLED THEM, HE IS A KILLER WHO NEEDS TO BE PUT AWAY." NO that is not allowed. However, if you want to comment on what he said you can say something along the lines of "I read what he said and I don't believe him and here's why..." Provide a reasonable explanation and you are good to go. Leave out your opinions and your descriptions.

There have been many times where members have come out yelling that someone is guilty and the person turns out to be innocent. When that happens you do damage. You do damage to the person and their family. You also damage Websleuths because we get lumped in with all the other groups who accuse anyone based on nothing and create big problems for law enforcement.

He has not been named a person of interest but he is a big part of the story. We must walk a fine line on Websleuths. Please think before you post.
Thank you
Tricia

Today is my birthday and I am asking for a birthday favor.
Please read this post.

If you do not understand then there is nothing I can do.

I am going to spend my day sitting on this thread and timing out and banning people who do not understand the meaning of "DO NOT TRASH" anyone. I will also be going back to the last thread and timing out and banning posters.
You can say you don't believe someone, you can talk about why you don't believe someone, but you cannot accuse someone of a crime. You can question everything about the person as long as they have been in the mainstream media. You just can't be a jerk and trash and insult and pronounce their guilt.
Please keep on topic.
Thank you,
Tricia

We’re at the apartment complex where missing mom Heidi Broussard and her newborn baby Margot Carey live. Stark difference from previous days where APD and FBI have talked to neighbors. Today, with the exception of a couple of APD cruisers passing through, it has been empty.

Christian Flores on Twitter

Attachments

• AF19A147-EF7C-4BC6-8168-24F827F945D0.jpeg
    AF19A147-EF7C-4BC6-8168-24F827F945D0.jpeg
    132.7 KB · Views: 104
FBI asking to search homes near missing mother, newborn apartment

SABBM:
This week, FBI agents continue combing the area, speaking with neighbors and asking to search homes.

<......>

People living in homes behind the fence that backs up to the complex tell CBS Austin they, too have gotten knocks on the door. One woman says FBI agents asked to come in her backyard and looked near the fence line of her property.

<.....>

In the meantime, community members are planning a search for Heidi and Margot this weekend. Organizer Sarra tells us people are on standby and prepared to help.

However, Austin Police say at this time, a community-led search will likely not help them and they will request assistance if needed.

Sounds like LE's focusing their searches now close to the home.

They aren't at all interested in enlisting the community's help w/ their search efforts.

The messaging is loud and clear:

"Thanks, but we got this."

I think they're closing in.

JMO.

Last edited:
Today is my birthday and I am asking for a birthday favor.
Please read this post.

If you do not understand then there is nothing I can do.

I am going to spend my day sitting on this thread and timing out and banning people who do not understand the meaning of "DO NOT TRASH" anyone. I will also be going back to the last thread and timing out and banning posters.
You can say you don't believe someone, you can talk about why you don't believe someone, but you cannot accuse someone of a crime. You can question everything about the person as long as they have been in the mainstream media. You just can't be a jerk and trash and insult and pronounce their guilt.
Please keep on topic.
Thank you,

Tricia

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

CBS Austin posted an article about FBI agents going door to door and asking residents if they could come in and search their apartment.

The homes that butt up to the apartments have also had FBI asking if they could look around the backyards.

GordianKnot posted the article above.

We’re at the apartment complex where missing mom Heidi Broussard and her newborn baby Margot Carey live. Stark difference from previous days where APD and FBI have talked to neighbors. Today, with the exception of a couple of APD cruisers passing through, it has been empty.

Christian Flores on Twitter
So is the apartment pictured Heidi's apartment? I assume so but wanted other onions.

Texas DPS Missing Persons Bulletin
M12-18-20194-30-35PM-0.jpg

Date Picture Updated: 12/18/2019
Margot Elizabeth Carey
AKA:
Case Number:
M1912006
Height: 2' "
Date of Birth: 11/26/2019
Eye Color: Grey
Race: White
Last Seen in: Austin (Travis)
State Missing From: Texas

Case Type: Other
Weight: 7 lbs.
Age Missing: 0
Hair Color: Brown
Sex: Female
Last Seen on: 12/12/2019
Country Missing From: USA

Miscellaneous Notes: Margot may be in the company of her mother, Heidi Broussard.

mpPoster

So is the apartment pictured Heidi's apartment? I assume so but wanted other onions.
I don’t know which unit is actually hers. That’s something I’d love to see, as it would help in regards to trying to visualize what might have happened.

Say whatever happened, happened in that apartment. How did the perpetrator manage to move her and the baby downstairs and to a vehicle/dumpster/whatever, without being spotted?

Community organizes search for missing Austin mother, baby
Just one week ago at Waterloo Ice House in Southpark Meadows, Broussard and her then two-week-old baby Margo sat at a table. The very next day, they vanished.

Now fliers with their pictures line the windows at Waterloo. Soon those same fliers will be posted around South Austin. A group of community members will conduct a search of the area around Heidi’s apartment, the last location police believe she visited.

Sarra, who is organizing the search, knows the complex well.

“The first apartment complex I was in after I moved out of my house,” Sarra said.

When she found out there was no official search party set up, Sarra decided to create one.

“I thought I can make a little contribution and the response has just been overwhelming and I shouldn't be surprised. I mean, we live in a wonderful community,” said Sarra.

She called the pastor at Gateway Church South to ask if he was comfortable with the church serving as a sort of home base for volunteers.

“He immediately was like, ‘yes.’ He didn't even think, so that was really amazing,” Sarra said.
Community organizes search for missing Austin mother, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member