TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NBC has linked video of some of the friends:

Missing Texas newborn found alive, mom found dead, family says

Unfortunately my computer is being really weird and won't give me any sound, so I apologize if it is repeated interview information. It's dated December 20, though, so I doubt it.

ETA: Interview is yesterday's (Dec. 19th) news, but still handy for identifying the talkative friends by name. The body of the story is December 20th.

Last edited:
I woke up to this sad, sad news. Skipped many pages but the story is clear.
Unimaginable.
All of it! The evil that people are capable of is beyond words.
(And we only know a tiny bit of the story at this point.)

I feel awful or suspecting S.C....it is clear now he is a victim twice over (losing Heidi and being suspected of his involvment.) I have learned a hugely important lesson here.

I hope that baby Margo gets to go home quick. Her family needs to be able to hug and hold her.

RIP Heidi
Such a sad ending for you.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY NAMES OF SUSPECTS UNTIL NAME IN THE MEDIA OR BY THE POLICE.

I am starting a new thread that will be in the "Located" forum. Local NBC is reporting Heidi is dead and her baby is alive.

Thank you squareandrabbet for posting the link to the article.
NBC has linked video of some of the friends:

Missing Texas newborn found alive, mom found dead, family says

Unfortunately my computer is being really weird and won't give me any sound, so I apologize if it is repeated interview information. It's dated December 20, though, so I doubt it.

ETA: Interview is yesterday's (Dec. 19th) news, but still handy for identifying the talkative friends by name. The body of the story is December 20th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader