TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I did see this as a real possibility---going to pat myself on the back y'all...:p

Here is my post from last Saturday:

katydid23 posted:
I am also concerned about possibility that some whacko woman needed a newborn because she has been faking pregnancy for past 9 months already.

We have seen that horror too many times already. It can happen fast.

A woman was kidnapped from her OB-GYN's parking lot last year or so, and killed to get the baby.

Another woman answered an ad for infant clothes for sale cheap, and was killed when she arrived.

Maybe someone saw her with her newborn and followed them home?

TX - TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019

Listening to the first presser and in retrospect, it seems they had reason to believe she was taken away fron Austin
By this morning I think FBI believed the baby was the target and started asking residents at the complex if they could enter their apartments. They were looking for a baby. FBI always knows...

MOO

By this morning I think FBI believed the baby was the target and started asking residents at the complex if they could enter their apartments. They were looking for a baby. FBI always knows...

MOO
I think that’s entirely plausible. Perhaps they were able to definitively rule SC out, had evidence that clearly pointed to a targeted event, or their behavioral people leaned that way.

We couldn’t make sense of those reports at the time, but this would explain it.

MOO
I wonder why they went to that one neighbours house 4x... Maybe their car was the same as Chris and Meghan's type car?

Assuming Shane is not involved...and I’m so sorry and ashamed for thinking he was :(
Me too. Now it all makes sense. Why he seemed so genuinely upset,not fake. But then getting things mixed up, my God he had to play a long. For the investigation. Placate the perp/s, make them feel safe, scot free,so they don't hurt Heidi,and Baby. He took one for the team. :* (
MOO

Well this saga certainly had quite the twist. I'm still hung up on SC's demeanor and interviews. A couple of his quotes that now take on new meaning: "two beautiful women" and also the quote about feeding the baby.
I am reminded of Heidi's mother's statement, "We know that Heidi and Margo were here at the time this thing took place." MOO

last thoughts for the night...

I think it's possible that this friend came to her apartment, either to the door or maybe called/texted from the parking lot. Says I have something or you, meet me downstairs, Heidi goes with only the baby, her keys and her phone.... opens trunk, pushes heidi in, closes it, or whatever. It doesn't seem like this is possible in a complex like that, but it could be.

As sad as I am that Heidi is gone, I'm happy that Margo is still alive if indeed true (which I believe it is) The last day or so, I was losing hope that this would be the case or that we would ever find out one way or the other.

I think it's possible that Shane knew more from LE when giving those interviews, I don't think anyone would have thought the news stations would have released the RAW video's (could be why the news station took it down at APD's request). Maybe they wanted him to make that plea, hoping the baby was being fed and looked after, etc.

It will be interesting to see how this all unfolds, who knew what when and how this all happened. I think I know the why, although I could never understand a long time friend doing this.

I hope the family will have Margo back swiftly.
And now I just wish Heidi could also come home, too. :(

It's been a while since I've had a knot in my stomach like this.
:( ❤︎

Another precious little one who will eventually have to be told a terrible truth about their beloved parent they'll never get to know.

Bumping my post from this morning where I had convinced myself this was an abduction until today when I no longer knew what to think. I made that comment because I couldn't find any fake pregnancy abductors taking mom when the baby was already born.

@PaulaDC also thought it was a baby abductor that was a real nutter and I told her these type of women typically don't harm the baby.

Knowing nothing about the alleged suspect, I think it's possible that HB was placed inside the trunk right away (such as the apartment lot). I'm thinking of Mollie Tibbetts that ended up in the trunk by somebody she was arguing with on the street-- and he was a short, scranny dude. If HB was caught totally off guard by an acquaintance or alleged friend, I think it could happen quickly.

I so wanted to believe both mom and baby would be recovered alive. I thought HB looked very happy in photos holding her newborn and her plans last Thursday were not to abandon her family but to read a brand new book to her son that evening. It just doesn't get any sadder than this. :( :(

MOO
BBM. I think she was accosted in the parking lot. Alleged kidnapper got her keys and went into the apartment and left the door wide open. JMO.

Hmm...might have had a car seat in the nabbing car. That would make sense.

Especially if the kidnapper was indeed pretending to be pregnant. They'd want to have things all lined up on their end, as if they were expecting to have to tote a baby around.

That is what I'm thinking also. Somehow though all the baby stuff ended up in the apartment. Maybe the friend threatened her with a weapon in the parking lot.

Now that we know it was a friend, I suppose several sequences of events could have happened, because Heidi would have been relaxed and not on any type of alert :( . I can't even rule out someone concussing Heidi in her apartment and then dragging her body downstairs; though in my mind that seems unlikely. I'm just finding it hard to believe that the abductor wanted to stay out in the open for any concerted amount of time, for safety's sake, doing anything really conspicuous...

I went to sleep and just woke up and have no idea what's going on! Have Heidi and Margo been found?!
It looks like Heidi is dead, and Margo has been safely recovered.

No confirmation of identities from authorities, but a body was removed from the location, and a child of Margo’s approximate age and gender is safe and well.

Especially if the kidnapper was indeed pretending to be pregnant. They'd want to have things all lined up on their end, as if they were expecting to have to tote a baby around.

Now that we know it was a friend, I suppose several sequences of events could have happened, because Heidi would have been relaxed and not on any type of alert :( . I can't even rule out someone concussing Heidi in her apartment and then dragging her body downstairs; though in my mind that seems unlikely. I'm just finding it hard to believe that the abductor wanted to stay out in the open for any concerted amount of time, for safety's sake, doing anything really conspicuous...

Possibly the friend suggested a coffee or whatever, and soon after leaving the complex, drove into a "short cut" alley or wherever, and quickly incapacitated Heidi, before driving on to Houston. So awful, whatever happened.

I know we all feel bad having suspicions about SC. I do, but I have to say he gave the oddest interviews. His checking in dumpsters, going to the phone store, etc., I still consider not a good idea. Poor Guy though, I guess he didn't know what to do.

Heidi did look happy in those pics with baby Margo. What we're hearing happened is so wrong. If you believe in any kind of higher plan, then taking a baby away from a loving mother is against the Divine Plan. Just a thought.

Good Night.

I went to sleep and just woke up and have no idea what's going on! Have Heidi and Margo been found?!
I think this is what we know - hopefully I got it all, but it's late... MOO
  • Officials from the Texas Rangers, DPS, FBI and the APD had been at a home in the 8100 block of Bo Jack Drive in the Rolling Fork Subdivision in Houston since Thurs. afternoon.
  • ABC13 counted about two dozen officers and agents at the scene.
  • A neighbor said LE asked her if she remembered any movement there on Dec 12.
  • Cy-Fair VFD confirmed Medic 10 responded to the house Thurs. afternoon for a 1-month-old female. The call came from CPS, who requested an evaluation. She had no obvious injuries but went to the hospital for evaluation.
  • Craig Cummings with Texas DPS confirmed to KPRC 2 that they were at the home in connection to Heidi and Margo's disappearance.
  • ABC13's crew waited for what was believed to be a warrant service. Then, around 8:15 pm, LE entered the house.
  • LE was focused on a car in the driveway in the back.
  • ABC’s helicopter was overhead earlier in the day, and a Nissan was seen parked at the house.
  • It was confirmed that the car belongs to a friend of Heidi’s.
  • The ME arrived and removed a body which is unidentified.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member