TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then who was it?
Crimeonline.com does not need to reveal their sources to us. I can assure you it is solid. You can choose to believe the source or not but please do not bring complaints to this thread. We are discussing Heidi Broussard and her missing baby. Not opinions of Crimeonline or any other approved Websleuths source.
Thank you.

Believe what you want to believe. Some people believe the world is flat.

Yes, and they did confirm she made a report about the home in Kyle. I think I've said twice now that they confirmed she made a report. What they did not confirm is her quotes given directly to COL about previous conversations she had with Heidi and her experiences with Shane.
I'm sorry that I've disputed your work and apologize for my previous posts.

No one is saying those things don’t happen, or that it would have been impossible. The point being made was that it was far less likely than just about anything else.

But if this type of thing is the first place one’s mind goes when a new mother is murdered, you’re going to be wrong, far more often than you’re right.

That’s the point.
The point is it does happen and shouldn’t be discounted. In this case, the poster who suggested it was spot on. Good sleuthing there and my hat is off to them. Very good discernment. IMO

It’s just weird the way this whole thing went down. Margot seems to be alive and well, but not Heidi? So from what is being insinuated here, Heidi was taken to a location for her baby. Someone she knew wanted the baby.

I remember early on in this discussion when that idea came up, there were challenges to back it up with statistic of women who gave birth, then we later kidnapped for the baby they gave birth to. We had all heard of pregnant women who had their babies cut out of them and murdered for their unborn babies. Although rare, it’s apparent that woman do get kidnapped after giving birth for their newborn and this turns out to look like just such a case.

Moral of the story: Just because it’s rare, doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen. FWIW, MOO

And another moral:
Just because we've heard bits and pieces and made assumptions doesn't mean we know the whole story.

We may not even know it until there's a trial. How transparent are things in Texas?

I’m thinking this friend came over under the guise of visiting and seeing the baby. She somehow got a Heidi to leave with her and with the baby, without the car carrier or her purse or diaper bag. Maybe under duress, maybe because this friend was suppose to be having a baby also so she had a car seat in her car, diapers at her disposal. Who knows. Heidi leaves with the baby and is lured away from her home.

At some point the true reason for the visit is unveiled and Heidi is taken out of the picture. Possibly put in the trunk of this car we were hearing about through tweets, and the friend tried to pass the baby off as her own.

I have to say the detective work on this is outstanding to go from Austin to Houston, from considering Shane May have done something to them to an old gal friend of Heidi’s having possibly done something to them.

This is all guess and speculation, and my opinion. Thank you.

Yes, and they did confirm she made a report about the home in Kyle. I think I've said twice now that they confirmed she made a report. What they did not confirm is her quotes given directly to COL about previous conversations she had with Heidi and her experiences with Shane.
I was on your page today, and also read Nancy's FB page every day. I have followed her since waaaaay back when. A team of horses couldn't stop me from watching her tv show when she was on...was it hln?
I like the two sites because I can get quickie true crime news. I even mentioned Nancy G on my own page (with a pic) that she is one of my 3 most admired people of all time.
Did I say I am a fan?!

If the reports are true this person was an old friend of Heidi's. It wouldn't have mattered that they were out alone...she could have just as easily come to the door. And maybe that's what she did. Sounds well planned. And they knew each other. jmo
Well planned enough to know Heidi's Mom was gone and Heidi would be alone with the baby.

I was on your page today, and also read Nancy's FB page every day. I have followed her since waaaaay back when. A team of horses couldn't stop me from watching her tv show when she was on...was it hln?
I like the two sites because I can get quickie true crime news. I even mentioned Nancy G on my own page (with a pic) that she is one of my 3 most admired people of all time.
Did I say I am a fan?!
Thank you! I'll be sure to tell her. The Crime Stories show will be streaming on FOX Nation soon. Hope you'll check it out, and yes, previously it was HLN : - ).

I deleted my post, and I apologize. The statement came out quite wrong. It's late, and I'm not thinking clearly.

I apologise too, after I wrote it I felt bad thinking you may feel bad Its just the way I read it and it hit close to home but I get you didn't mean it in that way. We both need to sleep! This has been a crazy last few hours

I feel so bad for Shane. He’ll have two children to raise, he’ll have to tell them in time what happened to their mother. He’ll have to try to understand it himself.
And Heidi’s poor parents. It was a time of celebration and now it looks like it’s turned into a time of grief and sorrow. At least with the way it’s looking right now, based on my speculation as to what happened,

I’m thinking this friend came over under the guise of visiting and seeing the baby. She somehow got a Heidi to leave with her and with the baby, without the car carrier or her purse or diaper bag. Maybe under duress, maybe because this friend was suppose to be having a baby also so she had a car seat in her car, diapers at her disposal. Who knows. Heidi leaves with the baby and is lured away from her home.

At some point the true reason for the visit is unveiled and Heidi is taken out of the picture. Possibly put in the trunk of this car we were hearing about through tweets, and the friend tried to pass the baby off as her own.

I have to say the detective work on this is outstanding to go from Austin to Houston, from considering Shane May have done something to them to an old gal friend of Heidi’s having possibly done something to them.

This is all guess and speculation, and my opinion. Thank you.
And a dozen youtube videos reporting this and more :) I've been watching and it's astounding.

Nothing he said in his interview lead me to believe he was involved. I wondered about how he spent the hours after he got home from work until he picked up his son but I interpreted the rest of his words and physical reactions as nervousness.
I did, too. He did seem nervous and not at all comfortable being in the spotlight. I also had to wonder about the hour unaccounted for. What did he do in those hours? Take a nap, watch TV?

Nothing he said in his interview lead me to believe he was involved. I wondered about how he spent the hours after he got home from work until he picked up his son but I interpreted the rest of his words and physical reactions as nervousness.

I didn't think he was involved either, but was starting to wonder what I was missing since so many did believe he was involved. I had watched those interviews a few times!

Thinking about what led LE to the house today, I wonder if someone they've been questioning finally broke and gave up the location and others involved.

Perhaps someone cut a deal which has the potential to make us all crazy a la Krystal Kinney?

We may or may not be surprised to hear who is under arrest tomorrow.

It could be too early for anyone to take a victory lap here......not that anyone would. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper