TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to force myself to watch that raw interview.... what the hell was that???? His comments of the crew making him nervous, he wants to look natural?? Who the hell says that unless they are concerned they look guilty? The body language is so telling to me and him needing to stop answering when he has to disclose specifics of the the day, losing track. The fact he can't even finish his statements, needing to stand up etc. soo bizarre. Very uncomfortable to watch thats for sure. I hope they make progress soon.

Oh, thank you for just coming right out with it. I tried, but ended up beating around the bush. It was that "I want to look natural" that got the hairs on the back of my neck up. I really want to believe he's just an awkward guy.

I noticed in the RAW video that not only was he laughing at times, but while laughing, his eyes even looked a little sparkly. During times when I've been in the throes of grief, my face is more crumpled than sparkly, and that seems typical of grieving people, IMO...

And you know he shouldn’t be grieving right now though either. He should be in an almost state of shock. Electric limbo. Desperate and sick. But with hope.

BBM So he didn't call the police immediately when the school called. That would be the first action most would have taken.

The baby was safe at school - his first concern should have been "Where is my wife? She'd never not pick up the child! Is she safe? I'd better call the police ASAP!"
My apologies for using the term 'husband' and 'wife' in my posts. Just habit.

There is more I'd like to say but I need to be careful as I've been posting things I shouldn't have so - I'll be good! :)

SO she probably wasn't killed in her apartment because its improbable that she and the baby were carried downstairs in broad daylight. So what are we missing?
Did she take the baby back downstairs later to leave to go somewhere? To flee? But as she was getting in the car, someone prevented her and he took her keys and cell. Her purse was in the car as I remember it.
Jeez, a struggle outside then!? Still that would be noisy.
I'm stuck.
Hoping she's safe somewhere. :(
What is she took the baby up to the apartment and was Getting her settled and she hadn’t shut the door all the way. Someone came inside and forced her to leave the apartment with Margot and get into his car? That way the car seat is in the apartment, the purse is n the car, her keys and cell are wherever SC said he saw them, the diaper bag is there, but Heidi and Margot are gone. Maybe carrying the baby downstairs with a gun pointed at her was how she left the apartment during the day quietly?

SO she probably wasn't killed in her apartment because its improbable that she and the baby were carried downstairs in broad daylight. So what are we missing?
Did she take the baby back downstairs later to leave to go somewhere? To flee? But as she was getting in the car, someone prevented her and he took her keys and cell. Her purse was in the car as I remember it.
Jeez, a struggle outside then!? Still that would be noisy.
I'm stuck.
Hoping she's safe somewhere. :(
If that were the case, why is the baby carrier/seat in the apartment?

I pray I’m wrong, but I just don’t see a way that this could end positively. Whether the fiancé had something to do with it or not. I really hope I’m wrong.

I’m with you. If she took off of her own volition leaving her son and not contacting anyone I would think her intentions were the worst. If someone else got her I assume she’s dead.

I can’t feel any hope about this case.

ETA: except possibly for the baby.

Yeah. If we just had some concerning interviews, then it would be quite easy to chalk it up to “everyone is different, and everyone responds to crisis in a different way.”

I’d need more than that to be suspicious, but I definitely feel like those things are there.

The words, the body language, the timeline, and the scenario as a whole. But at this point, nothing is crystal clear, and there’s other possibilities in play.

Whatever happened, happened in broad daylight. It shouldn’t be hard for law enforcement to have a clear indication of what that is, whether it be foul play or something else.

I fully expect to have a much better picture in the next day or so.

BBM: I hope you're right about having a better picture in the next day or so. I'm totally on the fence with this one. Having followed cases where new moms, or moms to be, were killed or injured by someone "wanting a baby" has me torn. Of course, we've all followed many cases where moms were killed by someone they knew and trusted. There are also cases where people disappear on purpose. This last option seems very unlikely to me.

I’m with you. If she took off of her own volition leaving her son and not contacting anyone I would think her intentions were the worst. If someone else got her I assume she’s dead.

I can’t feel any hope about this case.

ETA: except possibly for the baby.
Yeah, no matter the theory that one is leaning towards, this situation looks grave.

Our book fairs have lots of hard cover books. They are usually about $6.99.

Just because it maybe hasn’t happened before doesn’t mean it didn’t this time. I mean two years ago I never thought a man would ever strangle his babies and stuff them into crude oil tanks, but then CW came along and showed his brand of evil to the world.

But we’ve had cases of dads murdering their children in cold blood since the beginning of recorded history. Most people looked at CW and the circumstances and knew.

Many men have strangled their kids.

Murdering an adult woman in order to steal her already born baby is much more rare. But there’s still some possibility. I don’t think it’s zero.

It’s also the only hope I think that Margot is alive.

(I’m behind in here, but are you guys talking about a cast iron pan maybe? If not, pls disregard. :) )
Oh, a few of us just wondered what he meant by grilling a sandwich (his son's leftovers from school). I wondered what he meant, but I didn't say anything til I found out others wondered about it too. I think we decided sc was talking about a george foreman.

Last edited:
What is she took the baby up to the apartment and was Getting her settled and she hadn’t shut the door all the way. Someone came inside and forced her to leave the apartment with Margot and get into his car? That way the car seat is in the apartment, the purse is n the car, her keys and cell are wherever SC said he saw them, the diaper bag is there, but Heidi and Margot are gone. Maybe carrying the baby downstairs with a gun pointed at her was how she left the apartment during the day quietly?
Yeah, a weapon does make sense.

I haven't been here in a while hut this story caught my attention. I agree. My spouse and i rarely talke during the work day. I can wake up on the weekend and they're gone doing the Pokemon Go thing for hours. We do not track location as we both have separate apple ids. It would take hours upon hours for either of us to report the other missing. We aren't that old either. That just how we roll. We have late teen kids.

But what about under these specific circumstances. Newborn is also gone. Purse and diaper bag and car seat and car and money left behind. For hours. At what point would you be concerned? With a newborn in the mix and everything except the phone eft behind.

That’s the big issue for me. I know many people aren’t as paranoid as I am. But with a baby?

If she wasn't missing, and was fine, wouldn't we chalk this up to a harried and tired mother of an infant that just forgot to bring it in? Or perhaps between bringing the baby in as well as a couple of other items in, she didn't have enough hands to carry her purse and figured she'd get it later?

Good point.

And you know he shouldn’t be grieving right now though either. He should be in an almost state of shock. Electric limbo. Desperate and sick. But with hope.
Very interesting thought! His tears appear real and he asserts he's not responsible for her disappearance. Money is being raised for a search and possible "ransom". Money is likely tight since M's birth and maybe there's nothing available for "extras"? Is there a large debt that needs to be settled, hence the worry and tears?

I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt, and this scenario might work for me. Maybe. All MOO.

True. I believe his tears are totally real, BTW, and not faked at all. He is experiencing real emotion IMO.

In other news, not all killers are sociopaths.

Hi, way behind here as I mentioned, but do you think the tears could (also) be “Poor ME, I’ve ruined MY life, I am going to JAIL..”

Rsbm
Why would they be connecting quickly after he left the house and have the type of relationship where they talk that soon after they part ways but then he’s unconcerned when his partner and newborn baby are gone for HOURS with no diaper bag, no purse, no car, no calls, no texts, phone is off?

Wow, this is so brilliantly stated. That was a hazy thought I couldn’t quite put together but you really explained this well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member