Found Deceased TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, murdered, baby stolen, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 *friend charged* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heidi Broussard and her 2-week-old daughter Margot Carey were last seen Thursday, Dec. 12, at 7:30 a.m. when Broussard dropped off another child at Cowan Elementary School. Police believe they returned to their home near West William Cannon Drive and South First Street afterward, but they haven’t been seen since.

Broussard is 33 years old, 5-foot-3, 150 pounds with long, dark hair with highlights.

Mom and 2-week-old baby missing, last seen in South Austin

Thread Number 1 Thread Number 2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread # 5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11

TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019*MEDIA, MAPS,TIMELINE-NO DISCUSSION
Heidi-and-baby.jpg

Last edited:
Court documents reveal new details leading up to Heidi Broussard’s disappearance, arrest of kidnapping suspect

Jan 7, 2020

Fieramusca’s attorney, Brian Erskine, released the statement on Monday:

"Ms. Jackie Wood and I are anxious to review the evidence collected thus far and have many of the same questions you do. Those accused, as well as the public at large, understandably want swift and certain answers from our criminal justice system. We call upon patience and resisting the rush to judgment until all the facts are in. The cursory information contained in the recently released probable cause affidavit is nothing more than mere allegations. As with every American accused of a crime, unless the State has proven these allegations beyond any reasonable doubt, Ms. Fieramusca remains innocent.

"Texas prosecutors are not required to provide Defense Counsel with all of the actual case evidence until the felony is indicted by a grand jury, which could be months away. However, Travis County has maintained a policy to provide pre-indictment discovery/evidence to the Defense team (see: https://www.traviscountytx.gov/district-attorney/defense-attorney-information under ‘Things To Be Aware Of’ drop down list #7). We have asked they comply with their policy, but prosecutors have now refused, citing case complexity. bbm

“Due process requires fair dealing and full disclosure of ALL facts and mitigating circumstances no matter how complex, and time is of the essence. We are exploring all options at our disposal to vigorously represent Ms. Fieramusca, considering the prosecution’s refusal to provide us with information at this time.”

Fieramusca is being held at the Travis County jail.

Tips, witnesses led to suspect in Heidi Broussard kidnapping, affidavit says

Jan 6, 2020

Before the kidnapping that got worldwide attention, Heidi Broussard and the woman Austin police suspect was involved in her death shared joy that they were pregnant at the same time and wondered if they would give birth the same day, according to court documents released Monday.

[..]

“That’s the baby at my house,” a man with whom Fieramusca was living told authorities when shown a picture of Broussard’s weeks-old infant, who had disappeared with her mother on Dec. 12.

[..]

Authorities also interviewed Christopher Green, the man who owned the home where Fieramusca was living, and Green told them the two had broken up in March but still lived in the home together.

[..]

He told investigators that Fieramusca said she had given birth to a baby girl while she was out of town at the beach and that she told him, “Don’t be mad,” after she returned home with a baby.

An investigator with the Texas Rangers approached Fieramusca outside the home on Dec. 19 while Green was out shopping for baby formula. Fieramusca, who was holding a baby monitor, told the investigator she had given birth on Dec. 12 at a birthing center in The Woodlands and went home later that day.

[..]

With Fieramusca behind bars, authorities are trying to determine where Broussard was killed and who killed her. The neighbor who saw the women together near Broussard’s apartment raised suspicion that a second person could have been involved, noting in her interview with police that Fieramusca was in the front passenger seat of a vehicle that Broussard and her baby entered from the back. The affidavit did not mention who was driving.

People steal them to make their illegal car look legit. Or throw LE off while committing a worse crime.
I think that may be what MF did in this case. Because there is nothing in the affidavit saying her license plate was captured en route to Austin on December 12th.

MOO

For the Record: While searching for something else regarding MF, I recall there has been much discussion on CG and where he was when MF abducted, killed Heidi etc. This link (among many other MSM) clearly states CG returned from out of town work on the 13th. (imho: so she likely knew she had the 12th & likely late into Dec 13th to carry out her plans before CG was home). I hope this puts an end to that speculation of him. snip out of main link: "...Christopher Green, who told authorities he believed the baby was his own child. Green said he thought Fieramusca was pregnant and gave birth to the baby while he was out of town, according to authorities in Harris County." Woman linked to slain Texas mom Heidi Broussard set to appear in court
I've searched that article to see where it says he returned on the 13th but I can't see it.

The way I'm reading it, it doesn't state he was out of town overnight. Somehow or other they didn't see each other on the night of the 12th, but it could have been either of them absent, or both of them. Not that she is known for telling the truth but the affidavit states MF told LE that CG stayed in Houston working that day.

For the Record: While searching for something else regarding MF, I recall there has been much discussion on CG and where he was when MF abducted, killed Heidi etc. This link (among many other MSM) clearly states CG returned from out of town work on the 13th. (imho: so she likely knew she had the 12th & likely late into Dec 13th to carry out her plans before CG was home). I hope this puts an end to that speculation of him. snip out of main link: "...Christopher Green, who told authorities he believed the baby was his own child. Green said he thought Fieramusca was pregnant and gave birth to the baby while he was out of town, according to authorities in Harris County." Woman linked to slain Texas mom Heidi Broussard set to appear in court
According to LE, CG was at work in Houston 12/12 when Heidi went to the beach. The next time CG saw MF was on 12/13. She either came home and they didn't see each other, or MF was gone until the 13th.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20200113-060529_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20200113-060529_Chrome.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I'm not sure what is confusing, yes the affidavit has wording, its important to note that is just a summary of the detail for filing. CG himself said the below, which 'harris county authorities' said. So I'm not sure why there is still a question of this specific tidbit out of volumes of 'evidence' and statements LE have accumulated.
"Green said he thought Fieramusca was pregnant and gave birth to the baby while he was out of town, according to authorities in Harris County".
Are you thinking of this, maybe? Seattle's post
"He told investigators that Fieramusca said she had given birth to a baby girl while she was out of town."

I think that may be what MF did in this case. Because there is nothing in the affidavit saying her license plate was captured en route to Austin on December 12th.

MOO
They got her plate from a surveillance camera at the apartment community (#26 AW), and pinged Megan's phone, which is how they knew she was in Austin on 12/12.

They got her plate from a surveillance camera at the apartment community (#26 AW), and pinged Megan's phone, which is how they knew she was in Austin on 12/12.
I don't interpret the wording of #26 to be identification of her plate on Dec 12th.

It says the video camera captured a light colored 4 door with outline, window placement and general appearance consistent with MF's vehicle with license plate [redacted].

I don't interpret the wording of #26 to be identification of her plate on Dec 12th.

It says the video camera captured a light colored 4 door with outline, window placement and general appearance consistent with MF's vehicle with license plate [redacted].
No interpretation is needed. It clearly says on the 12th.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20200113-071647_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20200113-071647_Chrome.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 48
Yes I did. It doesn't say it was identified by its plate on the 12th. It says the vehicle was consistent with MF's given the features I put in the post of mine you've quoted.
The plate is redacted. Not sure how you are missing this.

The plate is redacted. Not sure how you are missing this.
I'm not missing it. The sentence is split between what was seen on camera (the color, doors, outline, windows etc) and how that is consistent with MF's vehicle which they then identify by its plate. It does not state that the plate was seen on camera.

I'm not missing it. The sentence is split between what was seen on camera (the color, doors, outline, windows etc) and how that is consistent with MF's vehicle which they then identify by its plate. It does not state that the plate was seen on camera.

I read it like you, but I just got my first coffee of the day.
The vehicle described is consistent with vehicle bearing plate #.......

On another note, any psych’ tests MF’s attorney might have requested should be wrapped up, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay