Found Deceased TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, murdered, baby stolen, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 *friend charged* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Those accused". Not the accused. Hmmmmm. So just exactly who are "Those accused"?

We’ve been trying to figure this out.....
When Erskine first released his statement, I assumed MF cast blame onto CG.
We know he’s not in custody, we might assume he’s been questioned multiple times.
To be clear I’m not implying he’s involved, I am suggesting she blamed him, like she blamed SC. Moo

Wow, thank you for this article. It contains a lot of the same things that have been brought up here and really ties it all together nicely. I would call this a "must read." MOO

Some excerpts:

The women driven by the compulsive desire to have a baby meticulously plan schemes to obtain infants. The lengths women have gone to range from impersonating medical workers to quietly steal children to befriending and manipulating pregnant women to gain access to their babies.

[...]

“It’s erratic, abnormal behavior,” Shah said. “It happens usually in people who are either depressed, anxious, have a psychosis or personality disorder, or are in a delusional state.”

[...]

In maternal desire abductions, psychiatrists say the act of taking the baby is not impulsive -- it’s been planned extensively. The women rehearse their stories and become obsessed with their plan. They may impersonate a healthcare professional or nanny to gain access to a baby, or they may befriend an expecting mother.

Fieramusca had known Broussard for more than a decade, talked to her on the phone regularly and was there for the birth of Margo on Nov. 26, police said.

“They will try to copy the person that is actually pregnant,” said Shah.

[...]

@gitana1, check out this article.

Last edited:
I think MF came into LE's cross-hairs on Dec 18th, when the eyewitness came forward stating she saw a woman with a baby willingly get into the back light 4-door car occupied by another woman whom she had greeted (so presumably knew and trusted).

MF used her 'best friend' status to her advantage in many ways. But, I think the fact that MF was at the top of Heidi's friend's list worked against her once LE knew they were looking for a familiar woman with a light 4-door vehicle.

That's probably when the FBI Behavioral Unit was summoned to build a generic profile as it related to what was known about MF, while investigators were checking MF's vehicle records, scouring her electronic footprint, and putting together a warrant request to access MF's phone records (per Arrest Affidavit).

By the 19th.......... LE had authorization to access MF's phone records, they had confirmation that MF did indeed have a light 4-door 2015 Nissan (seen in the resident's video footage and later identified as MF's), the parking lot eyewitness had picked MF out of a photo line-up as the woman in the car, and the behavioral experts had confirmed that MF fit the bill for a woman who might be desperate to acquire a baby.

Since LE could not be sure that MF wasn't hiding Heidi and Margo in a voluntary disappearance (or holding both against their will) inside the Bo Jack residence..........I think they took the first chance they got to confront an occupant outside of the residence (to avoid a possible panic killing if mother and/or baby were still alive), and thus confronted CG exiting Target with baby supplies on Dec 19th.

All MOO, based on the facts available to us at this time.

I totally agree. I think the MF as a suspect ball started rolling on the 18th when M.W. (the witness) spoke to LE. jmo

I totally agree. I think the MF as a suspect ball started rolling on the 18th when M.W. (the witness) spoke to LE. jmo

ditto because they were still searching apartment and homes backing up to the complex prior and up to 12-18, imo. No reason to search Austin apartments if they had a suspect in Houston. Moo

Are you thinking of this, maybe? Seattle's post
"He told investigators that Fieramusca said she had given birth to a baby girl while she was out of town."
No, if you saw my quotes of the actual articles, it pretty clearly said "He" . This is the last time I will refer to the topic. Either people don't read the full articles or watch the videos. This time I will post a link to Austin MSM who say the same. Yes I know she told him she would be going to the beach on the 12th. People seem to have no problem believing what MF told him, but it puzzles me why there are pages of questioning CG telling authorities he found out about the baby when he returned from 'out of town' on Dec 13. I have no doubt MF had planned her crime coordinated with CG's absence too.
Texas mother of newborn found strangled to death

Woa. Did she try to, or plan on nabbing someone else's baby, prior to this?

After doing a quick search, I believe the 2018 one could be someone else with a similar name (it's not exactly the same).

Wow. Can the date be mucked around with after the fact?

I note her name is spelled differently again in 2018, no Y in maygen and an S on the end of Humphrey.

Ah you all might be right there is a person that exists with that name in Palestine texas, I should have googled first :s

Question - is there another source for MF being the last person to talk to HB besides MF? I didn't see any reference to the call in WA.

Before they actually found HB and Margo, how did MF fit the bill? SB thought MF had a baby 2-3 days before HB went missing.

Sorry, absolutely no idea what you’re talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member