Found Deceased TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, murdered, baby stolen, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 *friend charged* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, if you saw my quotes of the actual articles, it pretty clearly said "He" . This is the last time I will refer to the topic. Either people don't read the full articles or watch the videos. This time I will post a link to Austin MSM who say the same. Yes I know she told him she would be going to the beach on the 12th. People seem to have no problem believing what MF told him, but it puzzles me why there are pages of questioning CG telling authorities he found out about the baby when he returned from 'out of town' on Dec 13. I have no doubt MF had planned her crime coordinated with CG's absence too.
Texas mother of newborn found strangled to death
The articles that have "while he was out of town" are all the same article repeated.

This is from the Austin American Statesman - the same local outlet you cite but a day earlier. I know it seems nit-picky but going round and round with thories not based on available facts is also tedious. JMO

"He told investigators that Fieramusca said she had given birth to a baby girl while she was out of town at the beach and that she told him, "Don't be mad," after she returned home with a baby."

Also attached AW snippet
SmartSelect_20200113-135610_Chrome.jpg

Before they actually found HB and Margo, how did MF fit the bill? SB thought MF had a baby 2-3 days before HB went missing.

My thinking was that once LE knew they were looking for a woman who Heidi knew and trusted enough to hop in her car with Margo.............MF's (supposed) parallel pregnancy quickly took on new significance to investigators.

However, it's just as possible (and maybe more probable) that the FBI behavioral experts put together the profile in the Arrest Affidavit after Heidi and Margo were found.

After doing a quick search, I believe the 2018 one could be someone else with a similar name (it's not exactly the same).
Same here. I noticed that too. Per news articles. So yeah completely different person. Easy to get it mixed up though as MF has gone by different names etc. So that 2018 registry likely has nothing to do with this case.
MOO

Before they actually found HB and Margo, how did MF fit the bill? SB thought MF had a baby 2-3 days before HB went missing.
After hours of back reading, I think you quoted me and meant to quote post #39?
Otherwise, I can make no sense of what you’re asking me, I have zero recollection of your quote.

Last edited:
My thinking was that once LE knew they were looking for a woman who Heidi knew and trusted enough to hop in her car with Margo.............MF's (supposed) parallel pregnancy quickly took on new significance to investigators.

However, it's just as possible (and maybe more probable) that the FBI behavioral experts put together the profile in the Arrest Affidavit after Heidi and Margo were found.

Ita & at the beginning of this tragedy, I do believe LE felt HB eft on her own volition as they kept saying they believed she was safe (paraphrased). Sadly, that was not to be.....thanks to MF (allegedly)

Last edited:
It's easy to say in hindsight but - last phone contact (probably incoming to HB's phone but referred to HB's feeding problem) - key not returned - same due date of a friend - baby girl - and no photos.

Right? Or it was a typical profile (there's a name for it even), of someone that would take a newborn baby - with the mother or without.

I think what threw them off was adding a friend of 20 years to it.

As far as I remember - the Tim Miller interview is the only place I believe I heard it.
I swear I heard somewhere else. Maybe the CN interview with JI4J, or maybe she told someone else that. (Shane)?
I can't remember though. Either way. She's over the top deceitful, and brazen.
MOO

As far as I remember - the Tim Miller interview is the only place I believe I heard it.

I believe Caressa also said it, but again, it was MF who told her that. Tim also connected with detectives, and he didn't seem to dispute that she was the last one that spoke with Heidi, but who knows if he even had that information from LE.

ETA: Tim also had a lot of contact with Shane, and Shane did go to T-Mobile on Friday to get whatever he could. We now know that the phone was in Shane's name, so he probably had no problem getting that info. JMO

After hours of back reading, I think you quoted me and meant to quote post #39?
Otherwise, I can make no sense of what you’re asking me, I have zero recollection of your quote.
Sorry, no idea how that happened. Probably from trying to remove double and triple quotes in a reply.

After doing a quick google search of what I quoted, I see it was this post - I'm on an android phone and I don't see post numbers.

Sorry for the confusion.

I believe Caressa also said it, but again, it was MF who told her that. Tim also connected with detectives, and he didn't seem to dispute that she was the last one that spoke with Heidi, but who knows if he even had that information from LE.

ETA: Tim also had a lot of contact with Shane, and Shane did go to T-Mobile on Friday to get whatever he could. We now know that the phone was in Shane's name, so he probably had no problem getting that info. JMO
Are we allowed to discuss CN’s interview? I have a question. Lol a biggie. Do you have a transcript, by chance?

Right? Or it was a typical profile (there's a name for it even), of someone that would take a newborn baby - with the mother or without.

I think what threw them off was adding a friend of 20 years to it.
But did it throw them off or did it just throw everyone in their circle off?

Interesting tidbits from Tim Miller's interview. The last time he spoke to MF was Sunday, 12/15:

"There was rumors going around that Magan's boyfriend was wanting to break up with her so she told him that she was pregnant" "everybody did a lot of speculation during that period of time"

So, given the profile LE had, and the "rumors", it seems like they'd have knocked on MF's door right away. The helicopter and drama seems like pomp and overkill to me now.

Also of note, MF told Tim she "thought maybe" she was the last one to talk to HB because that's what detectives told her. She then tells TM she talked to HB around 8:30 that morning about breast feeding.

Never mind she had HB's phone so she knew who talked to HB last.
JMO

eta fix initials

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics