Found Deceased TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, murdered, baby stolen, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 *friend charged* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ETA: Tim also had a lot of contact with Shane, and Shane did go to T-Mobile on Friday to get whatever he could. We now know that the phone was in Shane's name, so he probably had no problem getting that info. JMO
. Sadly, once he got the info, he prob’ called MF to give her the devastating news, with SC later telling LE he had checked with HB’s bestie & she knows nothing.
Moo

Interesting tidbits from Tim Miller's interview. The last time he spoke to MF was Sunday, 12/15:

"There was rumors going around that Magan's boyfriend was wanting to break up with her so she told him that she was pregnant" "everybody did a lot of speculation during that period of time"

So, given the profile LE had, and the "rumors", it seems like they'd have knocked on MF's door right away. The helicopter and drama seems like pomp and overkill to me now.

Also of note, MF told Tim she "thought maybe" she was the last one to talk to HB because that's what detectives told her. She then tells TM she talked to HB around 8:30 that morning about breast feeding.

Never mind she had HB's phone so she knew who talked to HB last.
JMO

eta fix initials

IMO
I think "helping HB with problems about breast feeding" was the story she gave HB in order to get HB to meet with her at the car and here is why I believe that.

Linking the interview with TM below and at 4:15 in that interview is where Tim talks about what MF told him.

We have seen in other cases where there are bits of truth the guilty person will give people and I think we got a little truth about the story she told HB to lure her out to the car that day.

She claimed to TM that her last conversation with HB was around 8:30 am that morning where there was talk about problems breast feeding.

I am betting MF told HB that she had a solution for whatever breast feeding problem was brought up OR maybe it was simply MF telling her she had given birth to her fake baby and wanted HB to come see it.

When TM was talking to her about the last time she spoke with HB I think a little truth slipped out on what the actual discussion was about that lured HB down to the car. Since MF told TM that the discussion was about breast feeding I have to wonder if that was the ruse she used to get HB down to the car to meet with her.

Thanks, I’ll pose my question to mod first. I need to listen (#yawn) to the interview one more time unless I can find a written transcript. I’d prefer to read, believe me. Sometimes we think we hear something but not 100%.

I'm very careful when I post what she said. I know it was in MSM, but I try to stick to only the things Caressa herself said and not the podcast hosts (kinda how Tricia said we could discuss the one podcast with the 'friend', we could discuss what the friend said only).

I'm very careful when I post what she said. I know it was in MSM, but I try to stick to only the things Caressa herself said and not the podcast hosts (kinda how Tricia said we could discuss the one podcast with the 'friend', we could discuss what the friend said only).

Absolutely, Tysm for the reminder. Do you have a transcript? That’d be easier.

IMO
I think "helping HB with problems about breast feeding" was the story she gave HB in order to get HB to meet with her at the car and here is why I believe that.

Linking the interview with TM below and at 4:15 in that interview is where Tim talks about what MF told him.

We have seen in other cases where there are bits of truth the guilty person will give people and I think we got a little truth about the story she told HB to lure her out to the car that day.

She claimed to TM that her last conversation with HB was around 8:30 am that morning where there was talk about problems breast feeding.

I am betting MF told HB that she had a solution for whatever breast feeding problem was brought up OR maybe it was simply MF telling her she had given birth to her fake baby and wanted HB to come see it.

When TM was talking to her about the last time she spoke with HB I think a little truth slipped out on what the actual discussion was about that lured HB down to the car. Since MF told TM that the discussion was about breast feeding I have to wonder if that was the ruse she used to get HB down to the car to meet with her.

SC said HB told him MF had her bay on 9th or 10th.

You are right about liars using the basic truth to create a self-serving whopper!

IMO

I'm thinking HB, let MF know Shane was going to be home soon. Which explains leaving no time to get Baby Margo in a car seat. If Shane got home before they took off, that would foil her last opportunity to gain get prize.
MOO

I'm thinking HB, let MF know Shane was going to be home soon. Which explains leaving no time to get Baby Margo in a car seat. If Shane got home before they took off, that would foil her last opportunity to gain get prize.
MOO
Iirc HB left with MF shortly after 9, SC didn’t get home til 2ish. Moo

Since MF told TM that the discussion was about breast feeding I have to wonder if that was the ruse she used to get HB down to the car to meet with her.
I think her discussion was to tell HB “On my way!” And she made up the breastfeeding story to have a good reason to talk to HB so early. Jmo

I think her discussion was to tell HB “On my way!” And she made up the breastfeeding story to have a good reason to talk to HB so early. Jmo

I suppose it really doesnt matter a whole lot what actual story she told her since we pretty much know she must have told her something to get her to meet at the car.

I was trying to figure out if we have any clues at all where she actually took her next after leaving the apartments.

Iirc CN said MF told her she got a text from HB but MF was busy, missed the text, never could get in touch with HB. Now, this is moo as it has been some time since I listened to the interview.

IMO

This interview. A few things - he says it was some "other friends of Heidi's" that led him to call her, not SC.

She said "I've seen you on TV so many times." Really? If you're not an avid true crime follower can that be a thing? The average TV viewer I don't think knows him by name or profession, even as a Texan that's hard for me to buy...

To me, the mention of her last convo with HB doesn't indicate HB knew she was coming. I still think HB was surprised by her after those texts or calls - I'm not clear which they were. People use "talk" to mean a lot of things.

I suppose it really doesnt matter a whole lot what actual story she told her since we pretty much know she must have told her something to get her to meet at the car.

I was trying to figure out if we have any clues at all where she actually took her next after leaving the apartments.
Her search for "dead bodies" in Austin, Texas is so disturbing. I can't figure out an innocent explanation. HB's corpse was stuffed into that duffel bag - did she kill her somewhere else, then get spooked and retrieve her? I know one day LE announced they were expanding their search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member