TX-Heights, Huston, Gilley, Crista. 8 Weeks Pregnant. Hubs says OD, Cops say Capital Murder

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

MrsWatson

Reaction score

A capital murder charge has been filed against 38-year-old Lee Mongerson Gilley in connection with the death of his wife, Christa Gilley.

The woman was taken to the hospital, where she was pronounced dead, but doctors determined the trauma to her face and body she suffered was inconsistent with CPR. Christa reportedly had bruising and apparent trauma to her face.

According to the documents, both the doctor and medical examiner declared the injuries were consistent with strangulation. Prosecutors said Gilley's wife was eight weeks pregnant at the time of her death, which was ruled as a homicide.

No Bond. Can't believe he even had the nerve to ask.

"I'd like a bond today," Lee Gilley told the magistrate early Saturday morning during probable cause court.

"I understand that," the magistrate said. "I'm not setting a bond today."

She told Lee Gilley he would have to wait until Monday for his hearing in front of the district court judge handling his case.

On Monday, the district court judge also declined to set a bond for him

"I'd like a bond today," Lee Gilley told the magistrate early Saturday morning during probable cause court.

She told Lee Gilley he would have to wait until Monday for his hearing in front of the district court judge handling his case.

I love the magistrate’s response here. BBM

What a disturbing and tragic (yet all-too- familiar) case. Beautiful young mother, carrying another precious life - she should have been enjoying the happiest years of her life. Instead she and her unborn child met their demise allegedly by the one who should have been their ultimate earthly protector. Disgusts me beyond words.

I hope he will not be allowed bond Thursday and that he won't be granted any visitation with the surviving children. In this situation I could see him attempting to lie to the children further traumatizing them..

I wonder if he can be charged for the baby's death too?

All MOO

Wow, that was removed very quickly, I just looked at this right after it was posted!
I missed seeing it too. Her FB which is linked up thread has lots of wedding photos posted.

Sadly, seven years later, she is dead and he is in jail charged with her murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rwiz
Back