Identified! TX - Houston, 'Beloved Doe', 4-5, in apt dumpster, Mar'03 - Jose Martinez

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:blushing: Thank you so much Believe, that means so much to me. Reading over the things that you do, you are a huge inspiration to me !!! :blowkiss:

yikes, girl-ditto. Look at the impact you made-I am proud to work with you.

I'm glad Jose has his identity back and they've arrested the bio mother. Can the detective get in touch with the Dad?

I'm glad Jose has his identity back and they've arrested the bio mother. Can the detective get in touch with the Dad?

Yes, he can. I actually have the dad's cell phone number also. This week, I am going to have a friend write a letter in Spanish to the dad, and see if the detective will get it to dad for me. Maybe that will help. We'll see what happens from there.

Barb0301, I am sure little Jose is looking down on you and is very grateful for all you have done for him. I think you're an angel. :blowkiss:

Barb0301, I am sure little Jose is looking down on you and is very grateful for all you have done for him. I think you're an angel. :blowkiss:

Awwwww :blushing:.... thank you so much. There are many people that care for and love this little boy, and have helped to put this together. His story is so tragic, but I am so grateful that his name has been restored and he can finally rest and be known by his given name.

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

bumping so those following the Wylie case can see what was done in Houston painstakingly for years to id precious Jose Bernardo Martinez.

From April 2008:

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...d-with-murder-in-2003-Beloved-Doe-1583442.php

The child's mother, Ma Dana Martinez, 30, of the 8300 block of Fountain, is charged with felony murder, accused of failing to provide adequate nutrition and hydration to her son, who was blind.

The steel yard worker, also known as Maria Dana Martinez... has three other children, all found to be in good condition... "It appeared this child was singled out due to some type of illness and was allowed to die," Moreno said...

The child — born Oct. 14, 1997 — was sickly and had lost his eyesight years ago while still living in Mexico, his father said. He had two vertical scars on his abdomen and a surgical scar on the right side of his neck. The boy's mother confirmed one of the abdominal scars was from a feeding tube.

Texas DOC says she's serving 20 years for murder, eligible for parole in 2018:

https://offender.tdcj.texas.gov/OffenderSearch/offenderDetail.action?sid=08154001

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleBiddle
Back