TX TX - Houston, MixedRaceFem 15-17, UP10722, 'He Smurfs Me' TShirt, Oct'12 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lassav, Do you kn0w if they will be burying Smurfette? If so, I like to go and say a prayer. So sad that no one has claimed her.....

I'm not sure, I will have to ask Dr. Derrick.

I figured this is the answer I would get, here you go houston mom:

We are waiting for the second facial approximation and one last push for family before we will let her go

Okay, so I'm looking back at family abductions, and found a few interesting. Lets say the child spends years in hiding with non-custodial parent, and then runs away, would that parent report it or not? I found one that falls close in age range, and is biracial Hispanic and black.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/18509/14/
Go to images and check out age progression

Okay, so I'm looking back at family abductions, and found a few interesting. Lets say the child spends years in hiding with non-custodial parent, and then runs away, would that parent report it or not? I found one that falls close in age range, and is biracial Hispanic and black.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/18509/14/
Go to images and check out age progression

Her Mom seems to have an overbite. Might it be hereditary? Without DNA how would Dr Derrick compare? I'd say a definite possibility.....

I have no idea how she could compare them : (
I got to talking with my boyfriend about smurfette(this kind of stuff isn't really his thing but he really got me thinking, lol)
And we were talking about her teeth. How she had no wisdom teeth and a second molar was missing. Usually the second molar erupts between 12-13(baby molar falls out and you should have an adult molar @ age listed above). I don't know if it just never grew in or if it was lost not too long before she died. Kinda makes me wonder how young this girl could be.
And that conversation led me to Jocelyn Turcios

Could our girl be as young as 11 or 12?

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/14522/33/

She's taller (5'5) and would have been about 18, but she MIGHT have still been 17 since her birthday is on September 10th and Smurfette died just around that time. Her hair is very curly and her face really resembles Smurfette's sketch.

http://pleasehelpthesemissingchildren.blogspot.com/2012/03/mariah-riaah-johnson-15-missing.html

Mariah Johnson. Height, age, race (biracial) are consistent, but the hair doesn't seem to be (I don't know if her hair in the picture is how it naturally is, or if she just straightened it). She went missing from Maryland on January 27th, 2012.

Mariah was on post 311. She does look like a good possibility.

I have showed Dr. Derrick Mariah.
Kaylynns face shape reminds me kassandra Sellers(I submitted her not too long ago) and Dr. Derrick said her face was too broad, that seems to be the problem with the sketch. I'm going to try to get some pictures posted of the face shape we are looking for.

Looking for a strong chin, the general shape is still very feminine. When smiling(teeth showing) the face shape should somewhat resemble a heart

June 25 is Global Smurfs Day. Thinking of our little Smurfette.

Keep up the great work ladies. (HM and LYs)

It just breaks my heart looking at these girls. Smurfette must have looked so much like my son's fiance -- such a beautiful sweet girl. :tears: Somewhere a mother's heart aches for her daughter.

It is so sad, there are so many missing. Hopefully the approximation from ncmec will point us in the right direction. I am really hoping she will get her name back before the anniversary of her discovery, it has already been way too long.

Lyssav, do you know when a second facial reconstruction/sketch will be released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay