TX TX - Houston, MixedRaceFem 15-17, UP10722, 'He Smurfs Me' TShirt, Oct'12 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow,that is clear footage.I can't believe he hasn't been caught yet.Makes me sick to see him smiling and having a great time in the store.

Sweetheart, praying we will see your beautiful face soon. Rest knowing we will one day give you back your name.

Investigators work to ID teen girl dumped

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8912478

Information about the victim has been added to national databases. Still, no positive identification has been made. Investigators say the next step is using special technology to try narrowing down the victim's geographic origin.

The article says she has short, curley hair so I'm thinking her hair photos are extentions. Glad to hear they are still working actively on her case!

NamUs Rule Outs Updated:
Name Year of Birth State LKA

Destaya Dupre 1994 Louisiana
Keiosha Felix 1997 Louisiana
Morgan Martin 1994 Florida
Samantha Shaw 1996 Oklahoma

How long will it take to find out if its Shartavia Davis? I mean once someone has called it in?

Thanks

I like the Samantha possibility but her height/weight concerns me. I am 5'4" and weighed 135 in high school and was a size 12... then again I'm hippy and she may wear her weight different..

I submitted the information about Samantha, and talked with the lead ME via telephone and email. After enthusiastically checking into it (which took a few weeks), the ME got back with me (on her own, which was so nice) to let me know Samantha has been ruled out. (BTW, when I call in a lead or idea, I do so independently and don't mention WS).

The folks working this case have been extremely receptive, communicative and responsive to possible information, and have openly welcomed any leads, saying they could really use the public's help with this one.

One thing the ME did say is that there is a condition with the bones...a type of deterioration which occurs after a period of unhealthy living (malnutrition? or something along these lines??...I need to call her back and get the exact medical term and explanation she used...will try to remember to do that tomorrow)...She also said that the victim has quite a severe overbite and is very possibly biracial.

Also, according to locals, a lot of violent criminals relocated to the area after Hurricane Katrina and there there is quite a problem with human trafficking in the area.

How long will it take to find out.....<respectfully snipped>....I mean once someone has called it in?

Thanks

As I mentioned above, I got word back in a few weeks. They have to request and receive back certain information, etc. relating to the case / lead being called in.

Quoting myself ;)

Very strange. Some sites still list her as missing, but I found some discussion that she was found. B posts from a year after she was reported missing. Weird.

Arrested in 2012?

http://mugshot-catalog.com/booking/438769/SHARTAVIA-DAVIS (birthdate is a match)

It is strange, I can't see the fb photos, so I'm not sure it's her. The birthdate on that arrest record does match. I don't know what to think now. Anyone know how to confirm if she's actually still listed as missing?

It is strange, I can't see the fb photos, so I'm not sure it's her. The birthdate on that arrest record does match. I don't know what to think now. Anyone know how to confirm if she's actually still listed as missing?

Ok. I found this FB page for Shartavia Davis. Shartavia's mother, Sharonda O'Neal is also commenting on photos etc on this page. It is current, with posts made in the past few weeks. I would think she is NOT missing any longer. I wonder why she is not removed.....should someone be contacted about that?

http://www.facebook.com/shartavia.davis

Ok. I found this FB page for Shartavia Davis. Shartavia's mother, Sharonda O'Neal is also commenting on photos etc on this page. It is current, with posts made in the past few weeks. I would think she is NOT missing any longer. I wonder why she is not removed.....should someone be contacted about that?

http://www.facebook.com/shartavia.davis

Someone should be contacted but I don't know whom. The link I had was from TES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alwaysseeking