TX TX - Houston, Wht/HispFem 17-30, 95UFTX, upper & lower braces, clothes, shoes, watch, Nov'89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping!
Looking for more sources other than NAMUS and DN, such as a news article.

Bumping!
Looking for more sources other than NAMUS and DN, such as a news article.
Hi there!
I took a quick look in newspapers.com, im not seeing anything when i search Hector street body in 1989.

Someone else may be up to do a more thorough search.

Hi there!
I took a quick look in newspapers.com, im not seeing anything when i search Hector street body in 1989.

Someone else may be up to do a more thorough search.
I actually found something!

Houston Chronicle article from November 27, 1989, just a day after her discovery:
"The body of an unidentified Hispanic woman, with a gunshot wound in her side, was found by passers-by at 2:30 a.m. Sunday on a street in northeast Houston. Police said the woman appeared to be 18 to 22 years old, about 5 feet tall and 100 to 110 pounds, with black hair almost shoulder-length and braces on her upper and lower teeth. She was wearing blue jeans, a white fashion shirt and white Reebok tennis shoes."

Almost certain that this is her.

edit: article is titled "Slaying investigated"

I actually found something!

Houston Chronicle article from November 27, 1989, just a day after her discovery:
"The body of an unidentified Hispanic woman, with a gunshot wound in her side, was found by passers-by at 2:30 a.m. Sunday on a street in northeast Houston. Police said the woman appeared to be 18 to 22 years old, about 5 feet tall and 100 to 110 pounds, with black hair almost shoulder-length and braces on her upper and lower teeth. She was wearing blue jeans, a white fashion shirt and white Reebok tennis shoes."

Almost certain that this is her.

edit: article is titled "Slaying investigated"
Do you have a link from where you found this?

ETA.

Heres a link to the article. Its paywalled, but it should be enough to follow WS rules when it comes to linking sources.

She was shot in the side

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystalbohnet