TX TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 #2 *NAME NOT RELEASED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys ever wonder if we would get any more crucial or helpful details of if the two eye witnesses (lady at Hitch'n Post and manager at South End Gulf Station) were still around to be questioned again? Maybe they did ask them these questions and it just wasn't documented or included with the resources online but I wonder if they asked what kind of demeanor she had when she stopped in. I know we've speculated that she probably seemed to be in a rush since it sounds like she didn't stay long at either place. The thoughts that have been driving me crazy lately are what all the two eye witnesses were asked and what they observed and if the blue car she got out of was ever looked into or an attempt to track it down by LE.

I vaguely remember reading a statement where someone said WCJD seemed like she knew how to "run a con" or something like that but I can't find the source at the moment.

I really think Samuel Little killed our Jane Doe. Same cause of death with victims, he’s been convicted of murders in Texas. Also, it is believed Little was in Mississippi c. 1977 when he killed another woman. He could’ve come to Texas.

I vaguely remember reading a statement where someone said WCJD seemed like she knew how to "run a con" or something like that but I can't find the source at the moment.

That was what Sgt. Billingsley told my friend (who co-administors the WWWCJD facebook page). That the waitress told investigators, that she came off with an air of self-assuredness, "like someone who knew how to run a con".

I really think Samuel Little killed our Jane Doe. Same cause of death with victims, he’s been convicted of murders in Texas. Also, it is believed Little was in Mississippi c. 1977 when he killed another woman. He could’ve come to Texas.

you know, it is possible because they say this victim didn't have DNA that showed sexual assault but that shed been assaulted w an object. Little got off on scaring and hurting the victims from what I have read.

Am I going mad, or does this look a lot like her?

This is taken from the Rebekah Home Facebook group, and the name is attached is Kelly Hardy.

Someone has commented saying they ‘think’ she was there 1981, but not sure

Do we know if she is missing?

That was what Sgt. Billingsley told my friend (who co-administors the WWWCJD facebook page). That the waitress told investigators, that she came off with an air of self-assuredness, "like someone who knew how to run a con".

Could that mean she had been taking care of herself for awhile? I thought the cashier asked about her parents thinking she was young. That is an interesting way of describing someone. Could WCJD have played down her age or made herself look younger and vulnerable? I young pretty girl that doesn't look like she is a street kid would make people want to help her. Could con have meant she robbed or took advantage of those that came to her aid. Could men have tried to take advantage of her only to get robbed? I don't know if you can report that you were robbed by a teenage girl you made a pass at or tried to pick up. I wonder what kind of con the waitress meant.

The things that makes me curious about Samuel Little being her possible killer is he said he targeted women who "wouldn't be missed" to avoid getting a lot of attention in the media. Little was known to severely beat his victims and pleasure himself before killing them which would also explain why she didn't have any of the killer's (or any for that fact) DNA inside her and had been brutally beaten. A lot of his horrific signature clues align with WCJD's murder and he was in the south the few years before and after she was killed. My only worry is I that read in the New York Times that IF Samuel Little can even remember his victims names, it's usually only a first name or a nickname; otherwise he can't remember their names at all.

Does the walker county Jane Doe have slightly protruding front teeth?

Does the walker county Jane Doe have slightly protruding front teeth?
I don't think we've ever seen pictures of her teeth. What I know about her teeth is they were well cared for and proven to have some dental care/work on them.

I have always been interested in her footwear...dont think she intended to hitchhike. Maybe she got into an arguement with her original ride and got out of the car at the diner...could be the reason she made the comment..no one cares..to the waitress. The brutality of the crime and the use of a blunt object to commit, along with the use of her own pantyhose is curious.

I have always been interested in her footwear...dont think she intended to hitchhike. Maybe she got into an arguement with her original ride and got out of the car at the diner...could be the reason she made the comment..no one cares..to the waitress. The brutality of the crime and the use of a blunt object to commit, along with the use of her own pantyhose is curious.

The shoes seem to indicate that she wanted to look nice (for whatever reason: who she was meeting [boyfriend?], typical teenage girl preference for aesthetics over practicality, sex worker, etc.) and perhaps did not expect to do much walking. The crime itself definitely suggests a disorganized offender: the use of objects at hand, no attempt to hide body, use of a blunt object as surrogate for being able to rape her himself, seemingly random selection of victim, etc.

I agree. I feel that the type of shoes she had with her seem like the type of shoes you grab if you get in a fight and storm out and don't have time to look for the proper things, but whatever is easiest access so you can just get out. Regardless of why she had that specific style of shoe and the fact she didn't have a bag/purse, to me it says that she wasn't planning on being away or "out" long.

I agree. I feel that the type of shoes she had with her seem like the type of shoes you grab if you get in a fight and storm out and don't have time to look for the proper things, but whatever is easiest access so you can just get out. Regardless of why she had that specific style of shoe and the fact she didn't have a bag/purse, to me it says that she wasn't planning on being away or "out" long.

Actually, if i'm recalling correctly, the witnesses that saw our Jane Doe say that she had a bag with her but the only thing that was left with the body were the shoes and apparently a necklace which was later lost.

I find losing a necklace suspicious IMO. As odd as this sounds, it could be possible. What if an authority killed Jane Doe? That would explain why the necklace was mysteriously. It’s also odd how it took months to create a reconstruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove