TX TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 #2 *NAME NOT RELEASED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Awsi Dooger . I had found a comment online from a woman who was suspicious of her ex and said he told her either him and his brother(s) or friend(s) had done some bad things in Huntsville including killing a girl. The comment was left on something about WCJD.
Yikes!! Was it on some other forum where they discuss crimes?
I've seen the WCJD FB page, but it has attracted sooooo many comments by lots of novice, undisciplined types, (many comments are not relevant) that I don't have time to read all of them. (But then most aren't anonymous on FB)
I know there's a Reddit discussion.
I don't need to know where and maybe it's against Websleuths TOS, but I would think authorities like to know.

I've seen the WCJD FB page, but it has attracted sooooo many comments by lots of novice, undisciplined types, (many comments are not relevant) that I don't have time to read all of them. (But then most aren't anonymous on FB)
I don't need to know where and maybe it's against Websleuths TOS, but I would think authorities like to know.
I think I bookmarked it. It was a lone comment on an article or something. I will look for it.

@Friday Fan here is the comment "My ex had admitted over the years under intoxication that he and his friends in Huntsville did "horrible" things around this time worse than burglaries and stealing and drug dealing they admitted to. At one point in a rage he accidentally admitted to killing 6 people - so I turned them in according to some facts that fit this case but now 30 years later, these guts still do things but have a front of good white men with steady jobs. All the abuse they do to me and their families proved they have not really changed. My point is that people and Investigators always want to focus on one serial killer they know about when there are other very dangerous people out there who abuse their families who put on ski masks and rob stores and rape women but the good ole boy system still wants to protect the nice white men even when the women speak out and say "no this businessman is a predator and dangerous." Serial killers know how to plan their crimes carefully. They are often very intelligent and manipulative. So yes, they are among us but Texans would rather look for the ghetto criminals and ignore the ones who look like middle class citizens- even those accused and proven to be wealthy abusers."
It was on a blog post about WCJD. She said she reported what was told to her but she doesn't think they looked into it.

@Friday Fan here is the comment "My ex had admitted over the years under intoxication that he and his friends in Huntsville did "horrible" things around this time worse than burglaries and stealing and drug dealing they admitted to. At one point in a rage he accidentally admitted to killing 6 people - so I turned them in according to some facts that fit this case but now 30 years later, these guts still do things but have a front of good white men with steady jobs. All the abuse they do to me and their families proved they have not really changed. My point is that people and Investigators always want to focus on one serial killer they know about when there are other very dangerous people out there who abuse their families who put on ski masks and rob stores and rape women but the good ole boy system still wants to protect the nice white men even when the women speak out and say "no this businessman is a predator and dangerous." Serial killers know how to plan their crimes carefully. They are often very intelligent and manipulative. So yes, they are among us but Texans would rather look for the ghetto criminals and ignore the ones who look like middle class citizens- even those accused and proven to be wealthy abusers."
It was on a blog post about WCJD. She said she reported what was told to her but she doesn't think they looked into it.

You never know! The murderer(s) could have been a local. And the murder of WCJD could have happened at someone's house. Certainly worth looking into....

Also, the Doe Network says it was never confirmed the girl who talked to the waitress was the girl they found. I think someone said the waitress viewed the body or photos of it. I would like to know where the sketch came from that the sheriff uses because it looks nothing like the picture Carl did.

Also, the Doe Network says it was never confirmed the girl who talked to the waitress was the girl they found. I think someone said the waitress viewed the body or photos of it. I would like to know where the sketch came from that the sheriff uses because it looks nothing like the picture Carl did.

And certainly never confirmed that the girl who may (or may not have been) picked up by three men was either Jane Doe OR the girl who talked to the waitress, right?

And certainly never confirmed that the girl who may (or may not have been) picked up by three men was either Jane Doe OR the girl who talked to the waitress, right?
The Doe Network lays out the story as we accept it but at the end says it isn't confirmed that WCJD and the girl at the truck stop are the same. The only mention of her and the station wagon that I have seen is in the article recently posted. I don't know who said she was talking to the three males but if it was told to the police they should have that information. Not sure if the waitress saw where she went after walking out the door.

I also cannot find info on a timeline....how long was she at the restaurant....what did she do there...was it to eat..bathroom break ....and what direction did she head towards when she left...walk....get into a car?
I'm sure the waitress was questioned, but I cannot find any info!

I also cannot find info on a timeline....how long was she at the restaurant....what did she do there...was it to eat..bathroom break ....and what direction did she head towards when she left...walk....get into a car?
According to the article the detective claims she had a milkshake. It is stated somewhere the approximate times she arrived at the two locals in Huntsville.
The gas station is referred to as being south of town. The truck stop is at the north end of town and well away from the Ellis unit. It was dark or almost dark when she left the truck stop if I remember correctly.

I read on an article about this case and it claims that she attended the restaurant and bought a milkshake, i think she was with a guy but i'm unsure of this account.

It warns you down....people don't read...asking questions about things that are posted....not thinking...being judgmental....I always have to bite my tongue not to be snappy, being annoyingly accurate....But a Jane or John Doe needs them...I mean maybe somebody has the key....a tiny bit of information that can open up a case. And last of all, they are people who care, at least most of the time...besides the trolls.

Google maps tells me it is about a 5 hour walk (abt 15 miles) from the Hitchin Post to the Ellis Unit. Only about 20 minutes by car. Do you think the waitress would have pointed this out to her? She might have been talking to people in the parking lot trying to get a ride because she knew she was so far away.

Google maps tells me it is about a 5 hour walk (abt 15 miles) from the Hitchin Post to the Ellis Unit. Only about 20 minutes by car. Do you think the waitress would have pointed this out to her? She might have been talking to people in the parking lot trying to get a ride because she knew she was so far away.
I would think if the waitress was concerned/attentive enough to ask WCJD her age and if her parents knew where she was, you would think she would mention how far away it was on foot

As for the questioning if the WCJD and the girl at the Hitchin Post are two different girls, didn't the waitress comment that she was carrying red sandals and wearing a specific necklace and WCJD was found with the same necklace and red sandals next to her? I feel like that would rule them as the same girl but I know how fragmented and selective memory can be.

I would think if the waitress was concerned/attentive enough to ask WCJD her age and if her parents knew where she was, you would think she would mention how far away it was on foot

As for the questioning if the WCJD and the girl at the Hitchin Post are two different girls, didn't the waitress comment that she was carrying red sandals and wearing a specific necklace and WCJD was found with the same necklace and red sandals next to her? I feel like that would rule them as the same girl but I know how fragmented and selective memory can be.

Red sandals and a necklace are pretty specific, especially together. Her conversation might not have been word for word as what she described, or even who she was with (if anyone). I would think the prison would stand out.

If hitchhiking was popular or if she seemed to be with people or a person that had a car, would you assume she was going to walk? Unless someone asked I would assume they had some way there. If the waitress asked about her parents or if they knew where she was, that can shut down a conversation fast. Even being over 21 that can feel like an insult. When you are 30 and over and asked to justify your age it's a compliment.

If hitchhiking was popular or if she seemed to be with people or a person that had a car, would you assume she was going to walk? Unless someone asked I would assume they had some way there. If the waitress asked about her parents or if they knew where she was, that can shut down a conversation fast. Even being over 21 that can feel like an insult. When you are 30 and over and asked to justify your age it's a compliment.
I'm curious because the article posted says that she was seen talking to guys in a car out in the parking lot after she left. If the waitress had told her that it was going to be a 15 mile walk then maybe she approached them instead of them approaching her. She was seen leaving the first gas station on foot and I haven't seen anywhere that she was seen being dropped off at the Hitchin Post. No telling how many people she might have talked to that we don't know about. Maybe she did make it to the prison and her killer found her out there. I was just wondering if these men might be potential suspects.

I'm not sure about the waitress. I think at one point it was said she viewed the body or photos of it. Is there any account directly from the waitress that we can read?

I'm curious because the article posted says that she was seen talking to guys in a car out in the parking lot after she left. If the waitress had told her that it was going to be a 15 mile walk then maybe she approached them instead of them approaching her. She was seen leaving the first gas station on foot and I haven't seen anywhere that she was seen being dropped off at the Hitchin Post. No telling how many people she might have talked to that we don't know about. Maybe she did make it to the prison and her killer found her out there. I was just wondering if these men might be potential suspects.
There are any number of people she ran into. She could have made it to the prison. No one really knows why she was headed there. The response the one waitress had when hearing she was headed to a prison could have made her seem like an easy target for a killer.
If people aren't suspects they could be witnesses that might have more information about her.

There are any number of people she ran into. She could have made it to the prison. No one really knows why she was headed there. The response the one waitress had when hearing she was headed to a prison could have made her seem like an easy target for a killer.
If people aren't suspects they could be witnesses that might have more information about her.
The detective in that article also said she was going to see a boyfriend where as everything else I have seen says friend or just that she was going there. I wonder if that is accurate or just what he thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak