Identified! TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 Sherry Ann Jarvis

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can remember back in the 80s. The world seemed like such a larger place. To travel...to communicate...anything that we did was much more confined and unless you got the paper in Huntsville, you probably didn't see anything IF there was an article in Huntsville. Even as far as you can reach now with Facebook etc...Just about any person I discuss this case with hasn't heard about it. The best thing we can do as a group besides sleuthing a little is continue to get the word out...get her face out there and inform the public.

She died 5 year before I was born. I only learned about her when I found her listed in an unidentified persons page because I was researching the little girl found dead in a suitcase in Madisonville in 2016.

She died 5 year before I was born. I only learned about her when I found her listed in an unidentified persons page because I was researching the little girl found dead in a suitcase in Madisonville in 2016.

Daisy that's exactly my point...I was born in 1980 and lived in Conroe. Grew up...went to school and graduated from SHSU in Huntsville 2004 and never did hear about it until about 4 years ago when I was researching something similar.

I wonder if she greeted them "Happy Halloween" to the Gas Station manager and Waitress.

Sorry, it's little details that get me curious and sad as I follow the time line of October 31, 1980 :(

It's 5:48pm in Texas.

She got dropped off at the South Gulf Gas Station at 6:30pm

I wonder what she was doing around this time at 5:48pm :([/QUOTE

Was wondering the same thing driving north on I-45 this afternoon heading home.

Right now It's 9:00pm in Texas. On October 31, 1980, I believe this is time she stops at the Hitchin Post Truck Stop to ask the waitress for directions to the prison after she got lost. :(

This is the part when WCJD says "who cares?" :(

And her killer is waiting for her. :(

Right now It's 9:00pm in Texas. On October 31, 1980, I believe this is time she stops at the Hitchin Post Truck Stop to ask the waitress for directions to the prison after she got lost. :(

This is the part when WCJD says "who cares?" :(

And her killer is waiting for her. :(
You made me tear up. Its long dark by now. She disappeared into the night and met a monster.

Carl said it probably took the killer to after 3AM to decide to attack her. He assumes it was a trucker SK.

Rest assured Hector. She is safe now in the as Paul said arms of God. An angel looking down. And where she is...she has her name. Let’s all pray that this is the last year that in this life we dont known it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3