Identified! TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 Sherry Ann Jarvis

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I submitted her in Nov 15, no response

I emailed the medical examiner's office about her on 04/21/2016, this is what I wrote:
"I apologize if this is a repeat for you, I did not see Mary's name on the rule out list in NamUs. If it turns out not to be Mary, can we please have a rule out in NamUs? This will save everyone a headache."
I tried!

On another message board they were discussing Mary and how they got nowhere with the local PD when asking for more information. They were given the brush off. Their discussion didn't appear to be in regards to matching her up a particular UP. One person stated they were going to visit them to see if they could shed some more light on her case, but there was no follow up at all.

To who? Nance? Try going to Mary's contact.

I emailed the medical examiner's office about her on 04/21/2016, this is what I wrote:
"I apologize if this is a repeat for you, I did not see Mary's name on the rule out list in NamUs. If it turns out not to be Mary, can we please have a rule out in NamUs? This will save everyone a headache."
I tried!

Did you give the ME her last name and case number?

wow just catching up , did they do an isotope on this girl? does anyone know Mary was from CA. right, Mary Day never occurred to me!

Attachments

• walker county JD and tammy akers.png
    walker county JD and tammy akers.png
    168.1 KB · Views: 83
I don't think they look so much alike- WCJD's nose is quite different.

If you look at the roundness of WCJD's face and the youthfulness of her features, It's obvious that she was early teens, not late teens.

Hello, I am new here.
One thing that keeps bothering me about this case. The bite mark, on her shoulder....supposivelt was checked against Henry Lee Lucas since he was a suspect. However....wasn't that man pretty close with another depraved killer....Ottis Toole? I wonder if the note mark was compared to his.
I am surprised there was no mention as to whether the bite mark looked as if it came from,a small petite or a large and wide mouth?

Hello, I am new here.
One thing that keeps bothering me about this case. The bite mark, on her shoulder....supposivelt was checked against Henry Lee Lucas since he was a suspect. However....wasn't that man pretty close with another depraved killer....Ottis Toole? I wonder if the note mark was compared to his.
I am surprised there was no mention as to whether the bite mark looked as if it came from,a small petite or a large and wide mouth?
Welcome to WS and thanks for joining!
Yes, I believe Toole and Lucas travelled together and possibly murdered together. Toole might have done this, but I don't know much about his MO. It's hard to say. But yes, the bite mark I think could be really useful.

As for the bite mark, I mentioned Robert Autry, a few pages back, James Autry's brother who was in Ellis at the time WCJD was murdered. The boys were said to have been in and out of youth homes or from a really rough home. (I forgot where I read this, I will have to look to see if I can find the article.) Anyway, one of my theories was that WCJD was with Robert on his way to visit his brother and he asked her to get directions to the prison, maybe he said he would swing back to pick her up? Something happened, he killed her, told his brother what he did and when the LE went around the prison asking if anyone knew her, James lied to keep his brother out of trouble. Robert ended up killing an older woman a few years later. He strangled her and bit her, I believe it was on the back of her shoulder, as well. (Not 100% sure of where he bit her.) I would really like to know if there is anyway to find out what kind of vehicle the Autry's had access to and if Robert's name was on the visitors list around the time of her murder. I often wonder if WCJD was from the same area the Autry boys were from? Like I said, it's just a theory that I have and often think about.

As for the bite mark, I mentioned Robert Autry, a few pages back, James Autry's brother who was in Ellis at the time WCJD was murdered. The boys were said to have been in and out of youth homes or from a really rough home. (I forgot where I read this, I will have to look to see if I can find the article.) Anyway, one of my theories was that WCJD was with Robert on his way to visit his brother and he asked her to get directions to the prison, maybe he said he would swing back to pick her up? Something happened, he killed her, told his brother what he did and when the LE went around the prison asking if anyone knew her, James lied to keep his brother out of trouble. Robert ended up killing an older woman a few years later. He strangled her and bit her, I believe it was on the back of her shoulder, as well. (Not 100% sure of where he bit her.) I would really like to know if there is anyway to find out what kind of vehicle the Autry's had access to and if Robert's name was on the visitors list around the time of her murder. I often wonder if WCJD was from the same area the Autry boys were from? Like I said, it's just a theory that I have and often think about.
I read that james killed a women at a convinience store on April 1980 I wonder where he got sent to jail. "Kathy" was going to visit a friend in jail around that time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I'm not very familiar with some of the rule outs, has Karen Beth Kamsch been ruled out?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

mods, should we start a thread 2? its way over 1000. thanks for all you do! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne