GUILTY TX - Jackson Farrey, 6 mos, El Paso, 15 Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not sure how Instagram and Web.stagram interlink so it may be that it can't find all her accounts. I have searched under all three names from the news article.

I just have to comment that the pictures of B at the pediatrician's (only in a diaper) made my heart and my head hurt. He's so sweet. And so terribly underweight. How was that okay? Was no one around them worried or outraged???? I confess that my tendency is to over feed my kids (and pets...), but who the heck sees such a bony little baby and doesn't have alarm bells go off in their head????

Those pictures are at the bottom here:

http://web.stagram.com/n/hellohellohello22/

Jeff Farrey was deployed from Sept 11 (pretty much right after they got married) til sometime in July 2012 (between 13th-26th I believe) which him coming back goes with when all of her child abandonment charges happened. I'm guessing that she either didn't say anything about being an army wife or they didn't bother to call him home because he was already so close to coming home.

He also had at the least a field training in May of this year, & his unit went to California to prepare for deployment in late Sept-late Oct, scary to wonder what happened during that time.

But, the area that they buried the body is either on military land or really close, & digging in the dirt isn't easy, so I wouldn't doubt that he helped bury the body. Orogrande isn't really close to Transmountain, although she may have also remembered passing through Orogrande on her way to Elephant Butte & that its pretty desolate. Chapparal, NM is also in between El Paso & Orogrande, & pretty close to their apartment on Dyer St, probably about 30 minutes from their house on Cerro Negro. Its interesting to me that they moved to that house, most military prefers to live on the other side of the mountain to be closer to the base & its cheaper.

I don't get if she really worked or not, I've never heard of a "Mechanic Driver" & if she wasn't working or going to school the kids couldn't go to daycare on base, but there's so many other daycares in town.

Orogrande is not on the way to elephant butte. From the photos of the scene, it appears that the baby may have been buried in the pile of loose dirt. Its interesting that about 10 minutes north of orogrande, there is a border patrol checkpoint. When I first heard of the search outside orogrande, my first thought was that when they left town & realized they had to go through the checkpoint, maybe they decided then to get rid of the baby?? The last thing they would want to do is go through a border patrol checkpoint with a deceased baby in the vehicle. There are many many MANY other places they could have hid this baby besides so close to the missile range. I think they probably took this route on hwy 54 just to avoid other check points...like on the interstate that was so much closer to where they lived. I doubt they realized there was a checkpoint on that road until they were right on top of it.

I apologize if this article has been posted already...

There are some interesting statements that we may have not read/heard...

Note: Per article below... the last pic of Jackson is on Nov. 6th, on Jenna's Instagram...

I wonder if the picture was taken that day... or if it could have been taken at an earlier date/time... then posted on Instagram on Nov. 6th? ...
:dunno:

http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_...earch-www.elpasotimes.com-www.elpasotimes.com

Questions surround father, mother in Farrey family case

<snip>

"The mother of two graduated in 2011 from Saint Charles East High School in Saint Charles, Ill. Back then she was known as Jenna Johnson."

<snip>

"In June, the Farrey family went [to]Saint Charles, Ill., and Jackson Jeffrey Patrick Farrey was born on June 10, Jenna Farrey's 20th birthday."

<snip>

"Jenna Farrey's last Instagram picture of Jackson Farrey was on Nov. 6 and according to her Twitter account, she went to her first bar on Nov. 12 and saw someone get punched."

BBM....

Much more at link above....

When I read the article this is what caught my eye:

according to her Twitter account, she went to her first bar on Nov. 12 and saw someone get punched."

Was this when the baby died? Was Jeff Farrey at the bar with her? Did they leave the babies alone? Did they/she get home and not check on him? In the morning did she find him deceased? So many questions. I think JF was complacent. I think he went along with leaving the children alone. He knew.
I can picture them going somewhere and leaving them at home like a couple of pets.( My apologize for that comparison.) Neither one had any common sense. Sorry about my rant!

I'm not sure how Instagram and Web.stagram interlink so it may be that it can't find all her accounts. I have searched under all three names from the news article.

There is definitely another one. Those 3 accounts all cover 11 months and 1 year ago.
So she had 3 accounts at one time.
I'm guessing she probably has several more out there that we don't know about yet. :banghead:

The reporter should have just posted the links with the article!

That is totally B. It isn't Jackson. :facepalm:
(I highly doubt Jackson ever got to that point of alertness.)

It's totally possible there is another account with a more recent picture.
If they are claiming that one as Jackson, I think it was irresponsible of them to assume it was him. :twocents:

Im trying so hard like everyone else to understand this case. I can totally see Jenna ruling the roost. The husband was always leaving for deployments. He would have no way of knowing exactly what was going on at home. I think he's guilty of being gullable and believing everything his wife said. I've seen where she had all the profiles on dating sites. I highly doubt her husband would have been okay with that. Most husbands wouldnt. It just seems to me that the marriage was convenient for HER. She had a husband gone all the time and she had a steady income as long as she was with him and the freedom to do what she wanted. I havent seen anywhere that he was looking for "friendships". I dont see him leaving his children home alone because the army would have hung him by his toenails. Im pretty sure the army would have kept a close eye on him being that his wife pleaded guilty in Jan for leaving Blake alone. If he had any participation in that---he would have had charges pressed by the military.

Also, being that Jenna's father-in-law was making comments on Jennas fb about blake eating....he was aware something was going on. It could be that the father of jackson had confided in his parents about jenna's parenting skills. I mean...nobody truly knows the ins and outs about this family to make a fair judgment....Im just trying to think logically. This guy probably didnt know much about his wife when he married her.

I know a lot of gullible husbands.
Like gullible to the point of getting in trouble with the law.
They believed it when a co-worker told them they could take electronics home and sell them. :facepalm:

Even they would still draw the line at starving children. :twocents:

I just have to comment that the pictures of B at the pediatrician's (only in a diaper) made my heart and my head hurt. He's so sweet. And so terribly underweight. How was that okay? Was no one around them worried or outraged???? I confess that my tendency is to over feed my kids (and pets...), but who the heck sees such a bony little baby and doesn't have alarm bells go off in their head????
I try a lot of times to not judge skinny babies, my older 2 were sticks, especially my oldest who's 50 lbs at 8, & thats with a ton of work to put weight on him. I just think especially with her background of leaving the B alone its more suspicious like he didn't get enough to eat. & in one picture of B at the doctors she tagged a civilian pediatricians office, once again, she avoided involving the military in her childrens lives, but she went on base for her OB care with Jackson, up until leaving on/ about June 8th to go to Illinois to have him.

Orogrande is not on the way to elephant butte. From the photos of the scene, it appears that the baby may have been buried in the pile of loose dirt. Its interesting that about 10 minutes north of orogrande, there is a border patrol checkpoint. When I first heard of the search outside orogrande, my first thought was that when they left town & realized they had to go through the checkpoint, maybe they decided then to get rid of the baby?? The last thing they would want to do is go through a border patrol checkpoint with a deceased baby in the vehicle. There are many many MANY other places they could have hid this baby besides so close to the missile range. I think they probably took this route on hwy 54 just to avoid other check points...like on the interstate that was so much closer to where they lived. I doubt they realized there was a checkpoint on that road until they were right on top of it.
You're right about the way to Elephant Butte, I was trying to remember & apparently misremembered. Taking US-54 (even from their home on the westside of the mountain) is still the fastest way to Michigan, I totally agree that there's many other points they could have hid the baby, heck, there's vacant desert 2 blocks from their house.
When I read the article this is what caught my eye:

according to her Twitter account, she went to her first bar on Nov. 12 and saw someone get punched."

Was this when the baby died? Was Jeff Farrey at the bar with her? Did they leave the babies alone? Did they/she get home and not check on him? In the morning did she find him deceased? So many questions. I think JF was complacent. I think he went along with leaving the children alone. He knew.
I can picture them going somewhere and leaving them at home like a couple of pets.( My apologize for that comparison.) Neither one had any common sense. Sorry about my rant!
Im trying so hard like everyone else to understand this case. I can totally see Jenna ruling the roost. The husband was always leaving for deployments. He would have no way of knowing exactly what was going on at home. I think he's guilty of being gullable and believing everything his wife said. I've seen where she had all the profiles on dating sites. I highly doubt her husband would have been okay with that. Most husbands wouldnt. It just seems to me that the marriage was convenient for HER. She had a husband gone all the time and she had a steady income as long as she was with him and the freedom to do what she wanted. I havent seen anywhere that he was looking for "friendships". I dont see him leaving his children home alone because the army would have hung him by his toenails. Im pretty sure the army would have kept a close eye on him being that his wife pleaded guilty in Jan for leaving Blake alone. If he had any participation in that---he would have had charges pressed by the military.

Also, being that Jenna's father-in-law was making comments on Jennas fb about blake eating....he was aware something was going on. It could be that the father of jackson had confided in his parents about jenna's parenting skills. I mean...nobody truly knows the ins and outs about this family to make a fair judgment....Im just trying to think logically. This guy probably didnt know much about his wife when he married her.

I know a lot of gullible husbands.
Like gullible to the point of getting in trouble with the law.
They believed when a co-worker told them they could take electronics home and sell them. :facepalm:

Even they would still draw the line at starving children. :twocents:
JF was not deployed a lot, from her posting on fb (Army "give me my husband back") & looking on his units fb he wasn't in the field too much up until Sept-Oct, IMO there's no reason he had to be so gullible/ letting her do anything. They admit on one picture of 2 camaros that they raced each other, where was his kid(s) then? Also, on one of the news fb pages (NewsChannel9) someone has said that Jenna had guys over or would go out with guys often & JF stayed home when they were in the apartment (at least we know someone was with the boys those nights!). I'm sure he knew what she was doing & did nothing to stop it. Being a military couple he had so much more power than her if he wanted to use it, & any decent person would have. I also still think when she got in trouble in June/ July 2012 she probably said nothing about being an army wife or that her husband was deployed, & for whatever reason they didn't ask. I don't personally know any of the cops listed on the affidavit, but know of them & that they would have reported those things for CID & Family Advocacy (like CPS on base) to get involved. If they knew anything about the army they'd know that such things happening he could be demoted.

One thing that makes me think that this did happen more recently is that it seems like they freaked out, made a rash decision to leave on the 15th, I've told my husband from the start (on the 15th) that although they waited til payday, if they had been smart & thinking they would have waited until after JF was out of work to leave, then noone would have looked for them until Monday morning. So unless they got a call from the pediatrician/CPS about the boys wellness checkups or his unit had said they were going to do a welfare check of their house, I don't know why they would have suddenly ran if his death happened some time ago. (to be clear I started thinking they were dumb to run when they did when he was just "AWOL" & I didn't even know that she had a CPS history)

Never mind, I didn't think before I posted that. Older child

I hope murder charges are forthcoming. Anyone who leaves a baby or a baby's body in this way should be charged with some level of homicide, IMO.

Obviously all cases here on WS are tragic but every so often one comes along that truly makes me wonder what the hell is wrong with people. This is one of them. I want to puke. Poor Jackson - to be so utterly betrayed by the ONE person who is supposed to love you and protect you until the day she dies.

I hope that Blake is raised by a loving family, and that someday he can use this experience as motivation to make the world a little better in his own way.

Jeffs dad ask where they left Blake in the Facebook post I was referring to earlier. So, my guess is her legal problems weren't kept secret.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

Jeffs dad ask where they left Blake in the Facebook post I was referring to earlier. So, my guess is her legal problems weren't kept secret.

Sorry to quote myself but I have a SS, just don't know how to get it to WS

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members