GUILTY TX - Jackson Farrey, 6 mos, El Paso, 15 Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jeffs dad ask where they left Blake in the Facebook post I was referring to earlier. So, my guess is her legal problems weren't kept secret.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free
I doubt she hid having bonded out of jail, even if he got back from deployment 2 days after her arrest in 2012. Or her court date(s) for the charges, & he knew about CPS, one report said he hoped CPS would help her become a better mother.

I don't know for sure, but all the other reports have said he didn't show up to work on the 15th, so after trying to call/ text him they sent his 'squad leader' to the house & when noone was home then they called the cops. It doesn't seem too odd to me, considering the Army, & knowing that they were set to deploy soon, maybe that worried his unit more. It doesn't really make sense to me that anyone would suspect him being missing starting on the 11th, which was Veteran's day, there's a small chance he had work that day & someone started noticing, but its kinda doubtful.

Timeline best I could come up with so far, I will keep looking

http://geneva.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/timeline-the-farrey-family-disappearance-geneva

Investigation - noticed they were missing Nov. 15th.

No word on if Jeffrey worked prior to this day or if they were noticed anytime prior to this day from what I can see.

Facebook Account info-

Jenna Hendricks - Last activity posting several photos Nov 12th

Jenna Farrey - August 31st was last history that shows to non-friends

Instagram

Jfarrey22 - Last photo: posts photos of cats dated Nov. 6th, photo with possibly jackson with unknown guy in background 11/5/13

Camaroluv22 - Last photo: posts photo in a car, holding lighter dated: 1/15/2013

camaroooogurlllllll - last photo: self photo 11/10/12

Hellohellohello22 - Last posts 11/13/12

Twitter

Monster2264 - Last post Nov 4th

Date Sites

okcupid handle Camaroluvvv - last online Nov 13th

Jeffrey Farrey FB last post may 9th to end of Dec. to May postings show he was in el paso. No photos of his kids shown but his FB is limited to public view.

mayelf, have you seen her Twitter account?
@monster2264

I appreciate you taking the time to track her online footprint. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah yeah I knew I forgot twitter. Last date for twitter was Nov. 4th. I'm google image searching all her photos. Maybe she had a separate image account where she kept the kids photos (not likely) but still searching to see. I guess my curiosity has hold of me.

I cannot check out her dating sites - like by registering and viewing profiles - because my husband would kill me LOL. But a few sites pop up from the images, and that is it so far. But sites we have already said in this forum. I'll let ya'll know if anything pops up new.

from link http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_24590197/questions-surround-father-mother-farrey-case

"He had no idea of Jenna's actions while he was in Afghanistan," Spencer said. "There was no physical evidence on the body of any bruising."

Umm, doesn't Jeffrey know that there is other types of abuse, like neglect? Also does anyone else find the wording odd that he refers to no physical evidence on "the body"... so what, when he helped her bury their baby he just decided he died from natural causes so he helps the family run? I don't get it. Still not buying his lawyer's claims to be a gullible innocent victim in this.

Timeline best I could come up with so far, I will keep looking

http://geneva.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/timeline-the-farrey-family-disappearance-geneva

Investigation - noticed they were missing Nov. 15th.

No word on if Jeffrey worked prior to this day or if they were noticed anytime prior to this day from what I can see.

Facebook Account info-

Jenna Hendricks - Last activity posting several photos Nov 12th

Jenna Farrey - August 31st was last history that shows to non-friends

Instagram

Jfarrey22 - Last photo: posts photos of cats dated Nov. 6th, photo with possibly jackson with unknown guy in background 11/5/13

Camaroluv22 - Last photo: posts photo in a car, holding lighter dated: 1/15/2013

camaroooogurlllllll - last photo: self photo 11/10/12

Hellohellohello22 - Last posts 11/13/12

Twitter

Monster2264 - Last post Nov 4th

Date Sites

okcupid handle Camaroluvvv - last online Nov 13th

Jeffrey Farrey FB last post may 9th to end of Dec. to May postings show he was in el paso. No photos of his kids shown but his FB is limited to public view.

Super job on this SM time line, Mayelf! :rocker:

:tyou:

mayelf, have you seen her Twitter account?
@monster2264

I appreciate you taking the time to track her online footprint. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just jumping off your post...

Is there maybe any SM accounts under the name she used in high school...?

"Jenna Johnson" .....

Just an idea...

Just jumping off your post...

Is there maybe any SM accounts under the name she used in high school...?

"Jenna Johnson" .....

Just an idea...

Good idea, I looked a while back but haven't tried more recently. I will give it a shot again. Just a really common name and mostly been looking for her through photo image grabs and other handles.

I just can't imagine someone so into the internet doesn't post more pics of her kids. And the dog thing, Maybe it was the cat they took. So weird.

In regards to the missing date, Maybe they count social media in missing dates, so they saw that her last social media was the 13th? Or I guess they could track video of her car leaving the area, umm... witnesses seeing them leave.... phone records... I dunno..

She goes by Serena Walker, too.

And anyone else feel like this social media is about to go poof as soon as those court appointed lawyers finally talk to her?!

She goes by Serena Walker, too.

And anyone else feel like this social media is about to go poof as soon as those court appointed lawyers finally talk to her?!

Surely, LE has copied it all.

Im trying so hard like everyone else to understand this case. I can totally see Jenna ruling the roost. The husband was always leaving for deployments. He would have no way of knowing exactly what was going on at home. I think he's guilty of being gullable and believing everything his wife said. I've seen where she had all the profiles on dating sites. I highly doubt her husband would have been okay with that. Most husbands wouldnt. It just seems to me that the marriage was convenient for HER. She had a husband gone all the time and she had a steady income as long as she was with him and the freedom to do what she wanted. I havent seen anywhere that he was looking for "friendships". I dont see him leaving his children home alone because the army would have hung him by his toenails. Im pretty sure the army would have kept a close eye on him being that his wife pleaded guilty in Jan for leaving Blake alone. If he had any participation in that---he would have had charges pressed by the military.

Also, being that Jenna's father-in-law was making comments on Jennas fb about blake eating....he was aware something was going on. It could be that the father of jackson had confided in his parents about jenna's parenting skills. I mean...nobody truly knows the ins and outs about this family to make a fair judgment....Im just trying to think logically. This guy probably didnt know much about his wife when he married her.

He's been home for the past year.

I know this is a stupid detail, on her facebook it says she liked deb stores Nov 12th. She has a lot of new friends that I am assuming just accepted old friend requests as late as Nov 21st. She says on one of her fb accounts that she lived in Wisconsin. SO really, not finding much to share. I think I'm giving up on the media search.

I know this is a stupid detail, on her facebook it says she liked deb stores Nov 12th. She has a lot of new friends that I am assuming just accepted old friend requests as late as Nov 21st. She says on one of her fb accounts that she lived in Wisconsin. SO really, not finding much to share. I think I'm giving up on the media search.

Interesting... She MIGHT have lived/visited WI, too?

you have done a FANTASTIC job on pulling up all of Jenna's SM...

I feel we got a great deal of information from your work!

that was a BIG job!

:gthanks:

Interesting... She MIGHT have lived/visited WI, too?

you have done a FANTASTIC job on pulling up all of Jenna's SM...

I feel we got a great deal of information from your work!

that was a BIG job!

:gthanks:

Aww thanks :blushing:
I just hope justice happens for this little one and the guilty parties don't get out of their consequences. In my research I saw a comment about how they seem to be pretty easy on women in that area and I saw a few cases where women got probation for some serious things. So we will see.

I just strongly believe that people should be held accountable. I bet it will go well though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back