GUILTY TX - Jackson Farrey, 6 mos, El Paso, 15 Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FYI, so I did find Jeffrey on some dating sites. I know it isn't important but I just wanted to throw it out there. I found his common handle. Anyways he doesn't have much info. Just like a dating site that doesn't say much (visited about 3 mnths ago) with a hazy picture and a few gaming sites he hasn't played since May. Which kind of matches his FB since he hasn't really been on FB since May as far as it shows anyways. His nickname I guess is Yoshi, so yosher99 and some similar things is what he seems to use. Nothing important from what I can tell that really sheds any light on who he is.

Mayelf, I commend you for all your hard work on this - honestly, I couldn't stomach wading through all the "selfies" and pictures of manicures. Revolting how much time and energy she put into herself....and how little value she seemingly attributed to her little boys.

FYI, so I did find Jeffrey on some dating sites. I know it isn't important but I just wanted to throw it out there. I found his common handle. Anyways he doesn't have much info. Just like a dating site that doesn't say much (visited about 3 mnths ago) with a hazy picture and a few gaming sites he hasn't played since May. Which kind of matches his FB since he hasn't really been on FB since May as far as it shows anyways. His nickname I guess is Yoshi, so yosher99 and some similar things is what he seems to use. Nothing important from what I can tell that really sheds any light on who he is.

Thanks!

Though there may be little info. about Jeff on those dating sites (nicknames: Yoshi and yosher99) I think it is of interest that he was on dating sites, too...

JMO

New here: when you sleuthers see a perp's online files do you download or screen capture for posterity? Because as noted above, it may be gone soon.

Welcome to Websleuths SammyG, I haven't screen-captured anything but it would only take a second to do so I could do it real quick. I'll upload to photobucket and post a link. Just gimme a few

Internet is acting up and so slow to reach websleuths today.

Anyways I screen-captured what I could find. Please PM me if you notice any of my personal details still on a webpage so I can edit it. I tried to include all the photos of kids but I didn't include every photo of Jenna. If you want anything added just lemme know.

http://s908.photobucket.com/user/forwebsleuths/library/

Just updated it with titles and a couple FB comments

:gthanks: mayelf :yourock:

Thanks for making a photobucket page, I know that took time.

I am a retired (due to disabilities) nail artist/teacher, and I noticed that some of her *Nails* did not look professional, so I sniffed around and I got a good laugh... some of the nail pics are actually the press on kind. A dead give-away is the tab she left on the end of her thumb nail as well as the poorly fitted nails. I know, no big deal but I still have the nail artist inside me dying to get out. :blushing:

Internet is acting up and so slow to reach websleuths today.

Anyways I screen-captured what I could find. Please PM me if you notice any of my personal details still on a webpage so I can edit it. I tried to include all the photos of kids but I didn't include every photo of Jenna. If you want anything added just lemme know.

http://s908.photobucket.com/user/forwebsleuths/library/

Just updated it with titles and a couple FB comments

This is amazing, thank you.

This picture unnerves me more than anything else. Who does this? Dumps the water and shoots the baby's reaction? I don't get it.

http://s908.photobucket.com/user/fo...lll-10-18-12_zpsac21d4a0.jpg.html?sort=4&o=32

Also, if I'm not mistaken, there is only ONE picture of one of the boys smiling. I think it's Blake. They look very weak.

New here: when you sleuthers see a perp's online files do you download or screen capture for posterity? Because as noted above, it may be gone soon.

:welcome5: Welcome SammyG!

This is amazing, thank you.

This picture unnerves me more than anything else. Who does this? Dumps the water and shoots the baby's reaction? I don't get it.

http://s908.photobucket.com/user/fo...lll-10-18-12_zpsac21d4a0.jpg.html?sort=4&o=32

Also, if I'm not mistaken, there is only ONE picture of one of the boys smiling. I think it's Blake. They look very weak.
That picture makes me sad :-( like she enjoyed it or something.

I wish I could see this photo unfiltered. In my opinion, this child does not look alive. :(

http://s908.photobucket.com/user/fo...ey22-9-16-13_zps0306b14f.jpg.html?sort=4&o=58
IG has an unfiltered option, either way I don't totally believe that Jackson was alive in that picture either.

I've seen mentioned that they were kicked out of 1 of their 2 apartments, which one who knows, they were probably in the first for probably almost a year, but she was complaining about wanting a bigger place for a few months, the 2nd apartment they moved in April 15th, the last picture of baby Jackson was I'm sure in their apartments because they have old carpet. But a month later she's started posting pics with tiled floors= their house I'm guessing.
Someone told me from what they know Jackson was gone for 'a month' before they fled, but that Jeff was in town at the time & they freaked together because of Jenna's past. With him being gone for training for a month from sometime in mid to late Sept, I really wonder if they moved to the westside because something had already happened & they wanted to distance themselves to the few people she had leaned on, so no one would ask questions. & then fled because they thought someone was coming to check on them.

& I'm not sure exactly what it was in reference to, but I doubt the police were gonna go arrest her for her warrants, the past couple of years they've done a "warrant roundup" where they publish everyones name in the paper & you have 2 weeks to pay the ticket without having to pay the extra fines.

I completely agree with the photo of the bath time. I thought it was really strange. I know some people swim with their babies and learn to dunk them under water but I don't really have any knowledge about dunking babies other than I never wanted to get water in my son's face, umm like his entire life so far and he is 7. So I thought it was strange.

http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_24590197/questions-surround-father-mother-farrey-case

"Fort Bliss said Jeffrey Farrey returned from Afghanistan in July 2012, and had earned the Army Commendation Medal, the National Defense Service Medal, the Afghan Campaign Medal with Campaign Star, the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, the Army Service Ribbon, the NATO Medal, and the Combat Infantryman's Badge.

He attended two training exercises in August and October of this year and was scheduled to return to Afghanistan this winter, Fort Bliss officials said."

Just wanted to quote that so it doesn't get lost...

Anyways,
So do we think this is Blake? Seems too small to be Blake, Iunno, I didn't notice before but I think it is his dad or a male holding him.
http://s908.photobucket.com/user/forwebsleuths/media/lilguy.jpg.html

Oops just noticed it is in the comment above mine lol sorry I have missed so much stay away from this place for 1 day and you miss everything!

Looks like the faucet is turned on and pouring over his head! Never seen someone give a baby a bath that way. Even when washing their hair I've only seen people hold them in their arms and pour water on the head but not the face... like the baby is leaning over a sink with it's back on your arm, and gently pour water on the crown of the head to get the soap out. Does that make sense what I'm saying? I just haven't ever seen someone pouring water directly onto the head so that it runs in their little face.

And yes I would think knowing the last person to see the kids BESIDES the parents would be very important! Sadly I don't know that will happen. I've seen nothing in their SM of people talking about being there with the kids, taking photos with the kids, etc. The one photo has a guy in it, but that's not the Dad, imo. Usually you see so many girls fawning over the babies, and commenting on them. But haven't seen that.

Someone talked and told where Jackson was buried. I don't think I've seen who told. I'm glad they did though, so the rest of the family can give him a proper burial, and so that little B will know later in life.

That picture makes me sad :-( like she enjoyed it or something.

IG has an unfiltered option, either way I don't totally believe that Jackson was alive in that picture either.

I've seen mentioned that they were kicked out of 1 of their 2 apartments, which one who knows, they were probably in the first for probably almost a year, but she was complaining about wanting a bigger place for a few months, the 2nd apartment they moved in April 15th, the last picture of baby Jackson was I'm sure in their apartments because they have old carpet. But a month later she's started posting pics with tiled floors= their house I'm guessing.
Someone told me from what they know Jackson was gone for 'a month' before they fled, but that Jeff was in town at the time & they freaked together because of Jenna's past. With him being gone for training for a month from sometime in mid to late Sept, I really wonder if they moved to the westside because something had already happened & they wanted to distance themselves to the few people she had leaned on, so no one would ask questions. & then fled because they thought someone was coming to check on them.

& I'm not sure exactly what it was in reference to, but I doubt the police were gonna go arrest her for her warrants, the past couple of years they've done a "warrant roundup" where they publish everyones name in the paper & you have 2 weeks to pay the ticket without having to pay the extra fines.

The baby was born in June. I saw on the news they had only been in the house for about a month according to a neighbor. The neighbor had never seen the kids and wasnt aware that they even had any.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flapperst
Back