GUILTY TX - Jackson Farrey, 6 mos, El Paso, 15 Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ajrmama where did you hear that the baby was gone a month before they fled?

Your theory is interesting that they moved after jacksons demise. Thats a possibility.

Your theory is interesting that they moved after jacksons demise. Thats a possibility.

Jumping off your post...

I wonder if the person who rented the house to the Farreys ever saw little Jackson?

I wonder if there was anything in the rental agreement accounting all family members that would be residing in the rented house? (adults and children)

I know that just because the house owner never saw Jackson... That J&J could have never mentioned him.... Or said he was with a babysitter somewhere...

but this could possibly be an avenue to take to narrow down the last sighting of Jackson, independent of J & J...

JMO

So did Jenna kill him? Why did she kill him and spare blake?

I have the feeling that she didn't kill him - neglected him to death, more like it. Blake was spared because, at this point, he's more mobile, he can eat with less assistance, he can complain a little more....
Jackson was so young that he was completely dependent on his parents for every one of his most basic needs - Jenna was clearly incapable of handling that kind of responsibility (too busy driving her fast cars, doing her nails, and taking ridiculous pictures of herself for social media publication).
Her track record with young babies is not good - Blake was very small when she repeatedly left him alone to pursue her own interests (and he's still so underweight.....even as an older baby). Who knows what happened to Baby Jackson - he could have starved or gotten dehydrated, fell off of a bed or couch, choked on vomit or formula, gotten tangled up in a blanket....there's so many nightmare scenarios to consider (y'know - all those horrible what-ifs loving, devoted moms have running through their heads all the time)....

Looks like the faucet is turned on and pouring over his head! Never seen someone give a baby a bath that way. Even when washing their hair I've only seen people hold them in their arms and pour water on the head but not the face... like the baby is leaning over a sink with it's back on your arm, and gently pour water on the crown of the head to get the soap out. Does that make sense what I'm saying? I just haven't ever seen someone pouring water directly onto the head so that it runs in their little face.

And yes I would think knowing the last person to see the kids BESIDES the parents would be very important! Sadly I don't know that will happen. I've seen nothing in their SM of people talking about being there with the kids, taking photos with the kids, etc. The one photo has a guy in it, but that's not the Dad, imo. Usually you see so many girls fawning over the babies, and commenting on them. But haven't seen that.

Someone talked and told where Jackson was buried. I don't think I've seen who told. I'm glad they did though, so the rest of the family can give him a proper burial, and so that little B will know later in life.

Very good point! How many FB friends did she have, and why weren't any commenting on her baby pics?!

http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_2459019/questions-surround-father-mother-farrey-case

"Fort Bliss said Jeffrey Farrey returned from Afghanistan in July 2012, and had earned the Army Commendation Medal, the National Defense Service Medal, the Afghan Campaign Medal with Campaign Star, the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, the Army Service Ribbon, the NATO Medal, and the Combat Infantryman's Badge.

He attended two training exercises in August and October of this year and was scheduled to return to Afghanistan this winter, Fort Bliss officials said."

Just wanted to quote that so it doesn't get lost...

Anyways,
So do we think this is Blake? Seems too small to be Blake, Iunno, I didn't notice before but I think it is his dad or a male holding him.
http://s908.photobucket.com/user/forwebsleuths/media/lilguy.jpg.html
Note, all the dates of Jeffs military involvement have been from his batallions fb page, the training in August was probably a few days tops, & I wouldn't be surprised if they were allowed to go home each day. Most of his awards don't mean much, just that he deployed to Afghanistan & they experienced combat. The Army Commendation Medal does mean he did something good, went above & beyond, but what who knows.
I think there's a lot of shadows in the picture of Blake/Jackson, but I think it looks more like B than the other last pic of J, J
http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr119/kbcase/jackson.jpg vs.
http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr119/kbcase/PicsArt_1385499966847.jpg

I can't say who told me, I think they're truthful, but for now its just my theory. When she was looking for another apartment (starting in January-March) she talked about renting a house or another apartment to save money. You can sign a 6 or 7 month lease, but apartments in El Paso will charge hundreds more, & I don't think it was quite close enough to his deployment to use his orders to get out of a lease.

So did Jenna kill him? Why did she kill him and spare blake?
I don't think she killed J, just that something happened & he died. He could have died of SIDS, fallen down the stairs, an accident may have happened between him & Blake when they were left alone & they found J after it was too late. They feared that because of her neglect charges already what would happen.

Note, all the dates of Jeffs military involvement have been from his batallions fb page, the training in August was probably a few days tops, & I wouldn't be surprised if they were allowed to go home each day. Most of his awards don't mean much, just that he deployed to Afghanistan & they experienced combat. The Army Commendation Medal does mean he did something good, went above & beyond, but what who knows.
I think there's a lot of shadows in the picture of Blake/Jackson, but I think it looks more like B than the other last pic of J, J
http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr119/kbcase/jackson.jpg vs.
http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr119/kbcase/PicsArt_1385499966847.jpg

I can't say who told me, I think they're truthful, but for now its just my theory. When she was looking for another apartment (starting in January-March) she talked about renting a house or another apartment to save money. You can sign a 6 or 7 month lease, but apartments in El Paso will charge hundreds more, & I don't think it was quite close enough to his deployment to use his orders to get out of a lease.

I don't think she killed J, just that something happened & he died. He could have died of SIDS, fallen down the stairs, an accident may have happened between him & Blake when they were left alone & they found J after it was too late. They feared that because of her neglect charges already what would happen.

What ever happened to that poor baby was totally preventable, she might not have physically touched him to kill him, but her neglect killed him and that's just the same to me!

These boys did not deserve this and I hope she spends a great deal of time locked up, unattended and with minimal food and water!

I'm so so mad about this :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What ever happened to that poor baby was totally preventable, she might not have physically touched him to kill him, but her neglect killed him and that's just the same to me!

These boys did not deserve this and I hope she spends a great deal of time locked up, unattended and with minimal food and water!

I'm so so mad about this :(

I'm sorry if anyone misunderstands my last post, I don't reduce the blame on either one of them, I just think that she didn't try to kill him (no matter how I say this it feels so cold & makes me sick, I guess I'm not good with words about this?) I don't know if its possible, but I wouldn't rule out that he was fussy/ wouldn't go to sleep & she shook him & he died after that? She made comments about the fact that Blake was always a happy baby & not so much with Jackson & the one night back in July that the bedtime lotion wouldn't work. I wonder if she got frustrated with him being a BABY & did something stupid.
The whole thing makes me so sad, & makes me want to reach out to all of my neighbors, my husbands coworkers, everyone, so much more. I became a mom a little older, but between the young mom, & army wife/ family it all just gets to me so much. I wish one of them had reached out to somebody & said we need help with our 2 boys. I wonder if anyone in his command knew, & what they did. I don't know if she could have ever learned to take better care of the boys, be a better mother, that this is the way babies are, but I wish she had tried. No matter what, they're at fault.

I totally agree ^. My feeling that some sort of accident occurred doesn't excuse her at all-death by neglect is, in my mind, murder nonetheless. Our babies need us to woman up and be the mothers they need. Period.

I'm sorry if anyone misunderstands my last post, I don't reduce the blame on either one of them, I just think that she didn't try to kill him (no matter how I say this it feels so cold & makes me sick, I guess I'm not good with words about this?) I don't know if its possible, but I wouldn't rule out that he was fussy/ wouldn't go to sleep & she shook him & he died after that? She made comments about the fact that Blake was always a happy baby & not so much with Jackson & the one night back in July that the bedtime lotion wouldn't work. I wonder if she got frustrated with him being a BABY & did something stupid.
The whole thing makes me so sad, & makes me want to reach out to all of my neighbors, my husbands coworkers, everyone, so much more. I became a mom a little older, but between the young mom, & army wife/ family it all just gets to me so much. I wish one of them had reached out to somebody & said we need help with our 2 boys. I wonder if anyone in his command knew, & what they did. I don't know if she could have ever learned to take better care of the boys, be a better mother, that this is the way babies are, but I wish she had tried. No matter what, they're at fault.

Thanks I did know what you meant, I'm just infuriated.

I don't think she shook him, I think he died of neglect. She didn't care enough to shake him, and he was probably too weak to cry loudly enough to bother her.

Yes I think he starved to death.
I think the only reason Blake didn't is because he was in daycare... and people were watching.
Amazingly enough even AFTER the CPS case people weren't watching close enough this time. :twocents:

Yes I think he starved to death.
I think the only reason Blake didn't is because he was in daycare... and people were watching.
Amazingly enough even AFTER the CPS case people weren't watching close enough this time. :twocents:

unless I missed more mention of it, the only time we really know of Blake being in daycare was sometime last fall, around November? He might have been older than Jackson by the point he got put in daycare.

I've still felt focused on the last picture that people think is Blake. How can Blake be that small? I have been looking at a lot of pictures of babies being held (up to 18 months old), and on that picture whoever is holding him the baby seems to come to his chest or a little after it. It is a hard to tell photo. Also the way his head is being cradled with the hat. I just think if it was Blake wouldn't he be bigger? It was 2 months since the previous photo of Jackson I think, and all of Jackson's photos are very bright so you can't tell how dominate his eyebrows are. And also the arms of that child are SO small. I wonder if they check Blake for signs of neglect? Like deficiencies and such... I guess they would...

I've still felt focused on the last picture that people think is Blake. How can Blake be that small? I have been looking at a lot of pictures of babies being held (up to 18 months old), and on that picture whoever is holding him the baby seems to come to his chest or a little after it. It is a hard to tell photo. Also the way his head is being cradled with the hat. I just think if it was Blake wouldn't he be bigger? It was 2 months since the previous photo of Jackson I think, and all of Jackson's photos are very bright so you can't tell how dominate his eyebrows are. And also the arms of that child are SO small. I wonder if they check Blake for signs of neglect? Like deficiencies and such... I guess they would...

I compared pictures to those I have of my son at 18 mos, (he was between average to tall for his age, & maybe 20 lbs), he came to just under my shoulder when I held him on my lap, his arms were very skinny. & well I can't judge the hat too well, my 2 yr olds head is above the 100%-ile, but I think if it were an inch or 2 smaller (more like normal size) there'd be a good amount of slack in the hat.

Does anyone know how military medical works? Like their family medical insurance would go through the military, right? They would see military doctors, correct? Children in the US (through private insurance or public assistance) get Well Check visits very frequently. Up to 6months of age it's a monthly visit and then it goes every 3 months until a year and then 18mo followed by yearly. Height, weight, needed shots and a full body check along with checking milestones is normal. Does anyone know if this is how it works in the military as well?

I can not for the life of me understand how this could have happened. LE knew there was an issue, CPS knew there was a problem, the pediatrician a had to know how small the boys were and SURELY the military was aware of of the LE/CPS investigation, right?

I compared pictures to those I have of my son at 18 mos, (he was between average to tall for his age, & maybe 20 lbs), he came to just under my shoulder when I held him on my lap, his arms were very skinny. & well I can't judge the hat too well, my 2 yr olds head is above the 100%-ile, but I think if it were an inch or 2 smaller (more like normal size) there'd be a good amount of slack in the hat.

I appreciate that you checked on this! Thank you :)

Does anyone know how military medical works? Like their family medical insurance would go through the military, right? They would see military doctors, correct? Children in the US (through private insurance or public assistance) get Well Check visits very frequently. Up to 6months of age it's a monthly visit and then it goes every 3 months until a year and then 18mo followed by yearly. Height, weight, needed shots and a full body check along with checking milestones is normal. Does anyone know if this is how it works in the military as well?

I can not for the life of me understand how this could have happened. LE knew there was an issue, CPS knew there was a problem, the pediatrician a had to know how small the boys were and SURELY the military was aware of of the LE/CPS investigation, right?

You can see doctors on base (for free) or you can see doctors off base by switching the insurance to where you pay a small copay, from the pics of B at the pediatrician it looks like she took him off base. (Otherwise the doctors on base operate in pretty much the same way as a civilian doctor) As I said before, they seem to have avoided involving the military in their boys lives as much as possible, she drove halfway across town to put B in daycare instead of taking him on base (which probably would have been cheaper) took him off base for a pediatrician (again avoiding the military), but she went on base for her maternity care? & maternity there is just as bad if not worse than the pediatricians... & having a baby off base typically only costs $35 for the whole pregnacy.

Weird fact thing : So I just made a calendar for my brother of the first year of life of his daughter. I grabbed all the photos off of FB. He and his wife averaged at least 4 pictures per month (some months way more than others) on FB of showing off photos that were all about their little girl. It made me sad thinking about Jackson barely having any photos being shown off. It doesn't seem like a privacy issue in this case because, well, she posts all sorts of things.

Anyways, anyone have any ideas why a person would have such a large sum of social media sites? Like multiple instagrams.. and be active in most of them? I don't really get it. Does instagram have a limit to how much you can post?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back