GUILTY TX - Jackson Farrey, 6 mos, El Paso, 15 Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just read some up the updated articles and am even more heartbroken. There is no way he was unaware of what was going on if he was buried for a month. Poor baby.

Begin rant. That video made my stomach turn. And then to think of all her social media activity since Jackson was "buried" and ... how can anyone be such a sick ... grr... I wonder what makes people like her even want to have babies, maybe she was just hoping for a mini me little girl to go with her narcissistic attitude. I dunno. I think she already knew how hard it was to have one from having Blake, so I can't even begin to understand why she would have a second. I can't even begin to understand why her husband stood by and watched his children slowly starve. He is in the military to do good things for our country (I would imagine) but he can't even protect his own family. And by can't, I mean more of that he didn't try to protect his own family. Sorry that video is the cause of this lil rant. End rant.

Just wanted to thank everyone for keeping up with the updates, appreciate it greatly. I hope this ends in some stiff sentencing for the sake of these babies. Mostly now that Blake is still alive and needs true love in his life.

Omg. I watched that video. She seemed excited to have been ambushed by the press but then got angry cuz they were hounding her with questions she didnt want to answer. Did she think they were gonna ask her questions unrelated to her children?

Honestly, if that was me in her shoes, I would have broke down and lost it...especially the part where they tell her "people are calling you a baby killer and a monster, what do you have to say about that?". She didnt seem to flinch. Is she that cold??

Jenna Farrey is another Casey Anthony made over. I think Jenna is loving the attention. She said on her youtube video blogs that she uploaded--she made them so she'd get comments. She thinks this media circus is gonna get her famous. Im glad she's back here cuz her cellmates are gonna rip her apart.

If this poor baby starved to death, it didn't happen over night. It means there was probably not a single day in his short 5 months if life that he was actually fed properly. Did no family ever come visit? Or ask for pictures? There would be outward signs of this gross neglect!!! I have 4 kids of my own and am absolutely sickened by this case. Both of these "parents" are monsters.

Okay, she's back in El Paso as of last night. When will they charge her for Jackson's death? She's not going anywhere because she's being held on probation violation charges, I get that. But....what about Baby Jackson? Are we just waiting on the autopsy reports?

It's happening! Profiles are starting to disappear. No more Jenna Hendricks facebook and no more youtube channel. Odd... but not unexpected. Was trying to show my friend how crazy she is though, so that's disappointing.

It's happening! Profiles are starting to disappear. No more Jenna Hendricks facebook and no more youtube channel. Odd... but not unexpected. Was trying to show my friend how crazy she is though, so that's disappointing.

I imagine some resourceful Sleuthers saved these "gems"... For future reference...

:)

The facebook profiles are still there, here's the one for Jenna Hendricks https://www.facebook.com/jenna.hendricks.98?fref=ts

The youtube one disappeared yesterday.

Okay, she's back in El Paso as of last night. When will they charge her for Jackson's death? She's not going anywhere because she's being held on probation violation charges, I get that. But....what about Baby Jackson? Are we just waiting on the autopsy reports?

I read somewhere they are building a case and waiting for autopsy results.

Wow, that video... I can't even. She's a piece of work.

lilyelp thanks for the mug shot.

Looks like a deer in headlights. I apologize to all the great deer and Bambi.

Just one neglected baby is too much, not to mention two.
As bad as this case is and it will get worse, most of us cannot fathom what happened to these babies and why. With that said, the only way I can get through these cases, is there are so many wonderful, loving and nurturing parents in the world and on these boards.

Jenna, I hope and pray you are eaten alive and you have a miserable existence in prison.

:drumroll: Lilyelp welcome aboard!! :dance: :welcome3:

Petty, I know, but what the heck has she been doing to her hair? Did she spend the time driving north by braiding tons of teeny little braids instead of feeding her surviving son? Or just bored in detention without the ability to take a selfie every five seconds??

This one just really gets to me. I have so much compassion for new moms, but I am having such a hard time finding an ounce of sympathy for this one.

This case makes me sick. If this thing didn't feel like feeding her own baby why couldn't she just use the safe haven program? Why couldn't she just call his family and say come get this kid I dont want it? Hunger pains to an infant are the equivalent of appendicitis pains in adults. They are that sever. How could they just watch him go through that? Sometimes jail just doesnt feel like enough.

This case makes me sick. If this thing didn't feel like feeding her own baby why couldn't she just use the safe haven program? Why couldn't she just call his family and say come get this kid I dont want it? Hunger pains to an infant are the equivalent of appendicitis pains in adults. They are that sever. How could they just watch him go through that? Sometimes jail just doesnt feel like enough.

Seriously.

The thought of a baby or little one being hungry makes me so sad and angry and tense.

And, uhm, "mom" definitely isn't underfed....

https://www.facebook.com/monster2264
The Hendricks one only shows two friends, and one photo, and posts have vanished.

I get being frustrated when a baby is crying and won't stop. I had a colic baby! But I didn't shake him, didn't beat him, didn't starve him, nooo instead I made sure he didn't need to be fed, was burped, was dry, and I laid him in the crib, went outside on the steps and cried myself. Pulled myself back together, went back in, and dealt with him. I honestly felt like a failure because I couldn't figure out why he was crying and nothing was helping. So off to the doctor we went!
I just can't understand, and pray my mind never allows me to. To purposefully withhold food, and love to two babies. UGH! No wonder she didn't have real life friends hanging around, and visiting. Didn't want them to know what was going on!

I'm just sickened. To leave a baby unattended for HOURS was bad enough. To further neglect a child to the point of murdering them... UGH!

Just starve both the parents. Let them feel what those babies have felt. Without affection, communication, isolate them with no human contact. If they speak to someone, have them be ignored. Honor no request for anything. Let them feel what abandonment feels like. Gosh I loved to B!TCH slap them both a few times!

If he was a baby that would not settle and was crying a lot I would imagine he was starving. And looking at the photo of him with his white face I am sure he was not living. I noticed the rest of his body was a pink shade. Could have been blood pooling after death. Did she take the photo to try to prove he was still alive. She also reminds me of Casey Anthony. Off topic but I am still dumbfounded that she was found not guilty even with duct tape around cayle's mouth.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flapperst
Back