GUILTY TX - Jackson Farrey, 6 mos, El Paso, 15 Nov 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is so strange....why no word from LE about this baby? A town or city where the other 3 were found would be a huge help! Do these people have family somewhere?

Well, money issues would make sense if you were the wife of an enlisted Army man and were driving a 2013 souped up Camaro. You barely make enough to feed your family, let alone buy all the toys she has!

Where is the baby?!

OMG....if the 5mo. old precious child is dead.....get ready for PPD excuse. Maybe "mom" endangered him before, got off with PPD and agreed to treatment....no matter what, if there is no crime scene, I expect this to go the way of baby Gabriel, baby Lisa, etc. It's evidently not that difficult to dispose of a child. :furious:

If she was charged with child endangerment in Jan. then it would not be this 5 mo. old, it would be the 19 mo. old, more than likely. And she was apparently pregnant with the younger baby at the time.

I hope the baby is found safe and sound, but I also think something might have happened and they were running. Terrible!

Can't imagine why LE won't release where the couple were found, unless that city does not want it confirmed yet, for some reason.

If she was charged with child endangerment in Jan. then it would not be this 5 mo. old, it would be the 19 mo. old, more than likely. And she was apparently pregnant with the younger baby at the time.

I hope the baby is found safe and sound, but I also think something might have happened and they were running. Terrible!

Can't imagine why LE won't release where the couple were found, unless that city does not want it confirmed yet, for some reason.

Just jumping off your post...

Interesting that the child endangerment charge was made while she was pregnant with the baby...

1.) can there be child endangerment charges against a pregnant mom for actions endangering her yet to be born child? Like... Maybe her actions were potentially harming the baby in utero? :dunno:

2.) Could LE be keeping the location at which the parents and the 1 year old secret due to the dad going AWOL from the military? :dunno:

Just some thoughts...

A couple things.

Jenna was arrested for the child endangerment in October, and Jackson wasn't born until June, so I'm certain the child endangerment wasn't about the fetus at that point, it was about the existing baby. Jenna liked to drive, and the fact that she was referred for alcohol counseling suggests to me that she was pulled over for a DUI with her baby in the car. Thus child endangerment.

In terms of financial stuff, her father died within the last year and gave her an inheritance, which is how she afforded the new Camaro she was driving around in. This substantiates the idea that there really wasn't much of a financial problem. She was constantly getting her nails manicured with fancy manicures and bragged about being able to afford designer clothes.

A couple things.

Jenna was arrested for the child endangerment in October, and Jackson wasn't born until June, so I'm certain the child endangerment wasn't about the fetus at that point, it was about the existing baby. Jenna liked to drive, and the fact that she was referred for alcohol counseling suggests to me that she was pulled over for a DUI with her baby in the car. Thus child endangerment.

BBM. I agree. If you look at her photos, in a lot of the selfies you can see blurred bottles of alcohol in the background. I wonder if alcohol continued to be an issue for Jenna. Nothing against having alcohol in pictures, but I know I am of legal age and I don't just have bottles of booze sitting around my couch and television during the day.

OMG....if the 5mo. old precious child is dead.....get ready for PPD excuse. Maybe "mom" endangered him before, got off with PPD and agreed to treatment....no matter what, if there is no crime scene, I expect this to go the way of baby Gabriel, baby Lisa, etc. It's evidently not that difficult to dispose of a child. :furious:

This is the type of statement that makes it so difficult for women to seek help for PPD.

This is the type of statement that makes it so difficult for women to seek help for PPD.

I disagree. I think it makes is EASIER to get help, as people are now more aware and accepting of this as a defense (even when it is not a defense at all).

Either way, I want to know where that baby is.

It is odd how many pictures she has of herself and hardly any of the kids, plus it cost money to get pampered like she does with her hair and nails. So I am doubting the financial troubles although some parents are selfish with money and put themselves before their children. I hope this poor baby boy is found safe :(

I have had PPD and do not understand how under any circumstances a mother can harm her own child, yes it is hard but to take it out on an innocent child is just pure evil, JMO.

Do we know for sure she has harmed either of her children? If so, I missed the link and I apologize.

Wow so odd. I wonder how many kids are really missing, from families moving to cover up whatever took place. I can't help but wonder if the note was more real. Maybe the baby did die, but the two couldn't decide what to do. I really hope the 5 month shows up. They could of sold him I suppose. I wonder what the friends and family say. I am just rambling, my mind is all over the place. Please show up Jackson!!!

Do we know for sure she has harmed either of her children? If so, I missed the link and I apologize.

Just that she was arrested for child endangerment last year....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi
Back