TX TX - JaDynn Kiylen Jones, 14, *special needs*, had a meltdown - toys taken away & put in timeout & told to go to bed, Mission Bend, 15 Jun 2024

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
JaDynn Kiylen Jones, a 14-year-old boy with special needs, has been missing from the Withers Ridge area in Mission Bend since June 15

JaDynn Kiylen Jones, a 14-year-old boy with special needs, has been missing from the Withers Ridge area in Mission Bend since June 15
JaDynn Jones, a 14-year-old boy, went missing from the Withers Ridge area in Mission Bend on June 15.

He was last seen by his mother at 2:39 a.m. at their home, wearing a navy blue shirt and black pants.

JaDynn has special needs and could be nervous if approached.

Shirly Mapp, JaDynn’s mother, has been relentlessly searching for her son.

Jones, who struggles with emotional issues and depression, had a meltdown after his toys were taken away and was put on a timeout before being told to go to bed.

“When I woke up, he was gone. And he’s just been gone. He’s done it before, but whenever he’s left home, he’ll be at the park down the street, just outside him, just walking in circles with his head down. Or he’ll sit behind a corner store by the house. And I don’t know what draws him to these two places, but that’s where he would be. Now he’s just, like, disappeared without a trace. He’s just gone,” Mapp explained.

“When I made the initial report that JaDynn was missing, I was told he would be entered into their system and put on BOLO (Be On the Lookout). But he wasn’t entered until I went back and spoke with a different detective,” Mapp explained. “It wasn’t until then that it got escalated, and I found out one of the other detectives saw my son walking around at a park near her house.”

June 15th. I'm worried, it's been too long and the weather has been in the 90's. Mom is rightfully angry that JK's case was being treated as a runaway and his special needs weren't being taken into account.

Shirly Mapp, JaDynn’s mother, has been relentlessly searching for her son.

“I wish I would’ve hugged him, like I usually do,” Mapp told KPRC 2′s Deven Clarke.

JaDynn, who struggles with emotional issues and depression, had a meltdown after his toys were taken away and was put on a timeout before being told to go to bed.

“It’s not uncommon for him to have breakdowns at home where he’ll just cry and grab his head,” Mapp said.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ax445
Back