TX - James, 48 & Michelle Butler, 46, driving RV to Fort Lauderdale from Corpus Christi, 14 Oct 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for info. I guess they could have met someone nefarious during the gate guard stint but it seems doubtful. Jmo
Questions arose during the presser about M & J camping with or near the suspects or having been too trusting with people in general. LE did not respond to questions one way or other, but I'm keeping it in the back of my mind that this couple met Michelle and James previous to killing them and taking their vehicles. Maybe it was a plot from the beginning. Maybe a struggle after being caught breaking into their RV or for whatever reason....I'm not getting the vibe that these 2 stumbled upon a camper on the beach in the middle of the night and committed this crime.

All MOO, of course.

I, too, think that the perps met the Butlers before the murders.

However, I dont think the perps would have been living at that trailer park or they would have been idenitified already.

The perps seems to be younger, maybe in their 30’s and they would have stood out in what is likely an older group of 50+ folks living the mobile life.

I, too, think that the perps met the Butlers before the murders.

However, I dont think the perps would have been living at that trailer park or they would have been idenitified already.

The perps seems to be younger, maybe in their 30’s and they would have stood out in what is likely an older group of 50+ folks living the mobile life.
I interpreted the camping together comments as referring to the suspects also maybe camping on the beach. Has there ever been any news about anyone else camping in the same area? According to LE at the presser, it’s popular to camp in that stretch of beach.

The photo again...
Sorry if this was already posted.

Looks clear of the man at least.
Someone has to know him !!!
LE -- get those pieces of S. , dead or alive.
I prefer alive if they have more victims and another family can receive closure.
But if there's a shootout -- no one else needs to die at their hands.

Attachments

• Suspects.jpg
    Suspects.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 63
The photo again...
Sorry if this was already posted.

Looks clear of the man at least.
Someone has to know him !!!
LE -- get those pieces of S. , dead or alive.
I prefer alive if they have more victims and another family can receive closure.
But if there's a shootout -- no one else needs to die at their hands.
I get the feeling that these 2 are not part of a gang. Like they are just off on their own and seized upon a truck and a trailer they coveted for their own.

And I’d bet LE has them caputed on other CCTV video - such as the Walmart in Del Rio area and at some gas stations. Hopefully there is a line of payment & other videos to shake someone’s memory

And then, of course, they had a vehicle before this happened, and possibly a trailer too. Or they have suddenly moved out of a place they were living.

Something to spark a thought that John and Jane Doe are no longer to be found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member