TX - James, 48 & Michelle Butler, 46, driving RV to Fort Lauderdale from Corpus Christi, 14 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is so heartbreaking. They sure seem like giving people. Worked to have a nice home and live a dream of travelling around the country in a nice truck and RV. Until they met up with such evil. I cant even imagine what Family and Friends are going thru. It's just too much!

I guess we should be happy she didn’t abandon the child, but this child needs to be placed in a home not subject to living with a violent felon career criminal
Agreed.
The authorities need to place this child in foster care where she will be safe.
Imagine what this perp will do to the little one, if she annoys Amanda ? :mad:
Wonder if this "mother" had her child watch , as James and Michelle were murdered ?
Sick witch with a "B".

Let's hope there is a stable, sane Family member who can take the child in. Since we are not sure exactly who the Father is maybe her husband/ex husband is and is a decent man. Poor child has been thru enough. I hope she doesn't end up with strangers. MOO

I just can't imagine what kind of woman would be with a guy that's been accused of rape and sodomy...I really wish these two could have spent some time in a Mexican jail. She will probably be on her way to the US shortly. Eternity isn't a long enough sentence in prison for people that commit these types of crimes. This guy shouldn't even have been out on bail for all these 2019 crimes. I'm disgusted by it all. I hope that the Butlers families, and the rest of us, can rally together for changes in the laws to keep this from happening again.
LBM

Hmmm... Birds of a feather ?

I'm thankful these two were apprehended before they did this again.

people will do some gruesome things for money /drugs and what they think is love.
Also some people will do anything to keep a kid away from the other parent out of spite.

There is a post on the North Padre islander FB group of a woman claiming her little sister is missing, and posted images of Noverr and Williams with a little girl.
Perhaps they should DNA test this child to be sure it is her child, and check the child for signs of sexual and/or physical abuse!
Very sad situation...

Foster care
Agreed.
The authorities need to place this child in foster care where she will be safe.
Imagine what this perp will do to the little one, if she annoys Amanda ? :mad:
Wonder if this "mother" had her child watch , as James and Michelle were murdered ?
Sick witch with a "B".
Foster Care has tons of abuse too...
Hope she has a wonderful father or grandparents, aunt, or someone grounded, sweet, and without a criminal history:
Who knows what she has been exposed to...

I'm not surprised at all. A tatted, gauged white guy (red head no less!) with a tatted up gf in an ace pickup with an RV with New Hampshire plates, on the lam in Mexico - gee, what could go wrong ;)
Yeah, isn’t that bizarre. I guess he thought he might just “Blend In” ? How delusional is that?

Reports on the North Padre Islanders fb page that the suspects Prowler RV and Tacoma are in LEO custody also. Busy day for LEO.
So seemingly they had a truck and an RV of their own? They allegedly killed Michelle and James for a bigger truck and bigger RV? And then they took off and made it 100+ miles into Mexico and were on the run for not quite 2 weeks?

It's so disturbingly pointless. 2 innocent people murdered for basically nothing.

JMO!

From link above. Updated:10:07 PM CST November 6, 2019 CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — Mexican authorities have arrested Adam Curtis Williams, the man wanted in connection with the deaths of James and Michelle Butler, a new Hampshire couple whose bodies were found in a shallow grave on North Padre Island in Texas. According to Kleberg County Sheriff Richard Kirkpatrick, Williams was captured by authorities in Jalisco, Mexico.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3