TX - James, 48 & Michelle Butler, 46, driving RV to Fort Lauderdale from Corpus Christi, 14 Oct 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While he was on supervised release, a petition was filed alleging that he violated his supervised release in July. The allegations for August 4 included possession of alcohol, assault or domestic violence, assault by a prisoner, and resisting arrest. The court documents also noted that he was alleged to have committed rape, forcible sexual abuse, and forcible sodomy on April 18, 2019."

Adam Curtis Williams: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com"

Both of them are really going to stand out in Mexico - she, especially will get a lot of notice. They will not be encouraged to hang around reputable places.

I really pity the child that they have dragged into this mess.

Is there a reward being offered? That could hasten their arrest and return
Did they mention a child in the press conference? How do we know there is a child?

While he was on supervised release, a petition was filed alleging that he violated his supervised release in July. The allegations for August 4 included possession of alcohol, assault or domestic violence, assault by a prisoner, and resisting arrest. The court documents also noted that he was alleged to have committed rape, forcible sexual abuse, and forcible sodomy on April 18, 2019."

And failure to appear Oct 8, 2019 for recent charges. Motive to steal a truck and and RV and leave the US for Mexico?

Didn’t we establish that the RV park had a limit on the number of days one could stay and that’s why the Butler’s move out.

What about the perps? How long had they been staying? Were they then asked to leave because their time was up?

I’ll bet other campers knew they were real trouble.

A real loser. :mad:

At least LE knows who he is and hopefully a good idea about who may be with him !
What the hell was he doing out on supervised release ?
"Supervised"... my @SS.
Even angrier than I was before.

Lovely person. :mad::mad::mad:

I'm trying to fathom what this crime was all about. If he has a vehicle himself...what did they want from the Butlers? Theft of the truck and RV for what?

Now he's in Mexico and where do they go from there? His photo is all over the news - even here in the Philly area.

Maybe they’re planning on living in Mexico in the RV and with the truck. I’m glad his photo was so clear. Looked like the passenger maybe had tattoos on the arm too.

Maybe they’re planning on living in Mexico in the RV and with the truck. I’m glad his photo was so clear. Looked like the passenger maybe had tattoos on the arm too.
The female passenger has tatoos all over her arms and chest. And lots of black eye makeup.

That will get a lot of unfavorable notice in Mexico.

LE is going to find them hanging out at biker bars

Posts stating information as fact without supporting links have been removed, along with all responses generated as a result of that post.

Members cannot state information as fact without providing an MSM or LE link to substantiate what they claim.

No link, no post.

Chief Deputy Jaime Garza of the Kleberg County sheriff’s office interview on World News tonight ABC stated "All homicides are brutal. But this one was particularly brutal."

I hope the Butlers fought as hard as they could and that the swellings on suspect's face (in border crossing image) was due to that.

I'm so angry and sad and frustrated over the logistics of this crime. I hate that wrong place/wrong time connection. JMO

Does anyone know how they would have accessed the beach where they were last seen? Would they have driven along the beach or are there roads through the dunes that cut over to the beach. I'm just trying to get a picture of how easy or difficult it would be for criminals to ambush unsuspecting campers.
I'm also wondering if the RV was close to the road. Someone driving along noticing a RV parked alone. Double backs in their vehicle and waits till it gets dark. Nothing has been mention about a bonfire.
Do we know what time the Michelle and James last talked with family?
Heartbreaking hearing this story.

The Mexico feds don't play around with wanted suspects. Hopefully, the Federales know the location of the suspects. Needed to edit from I'm sure to hopefully

Last edited:
My guess about a potential child is that it's their child. Presser said something about not being able to see the back seat of the truck as it crossed the border.They did not deny that there is a child with them, only did confirm (exactly).
Another report about her being pregnant was posted on the North Padre Islanders FB post; she was looking at a condo for rent...

Chief Deputy Jaime Garza of the Kleberg County sheriff’s office interview on World News tonight ABC stated "All homicides are brutal. But this one was particularly brutal."

I hope the Butlers fought as hard as they could and that the swellings on suspect's face (in border crossing image) was due to that.

I'm so angry and sad and frustrated over the logistics of this crime. I hate that wrong place/wrong time connection. JMO

Looking at his wrap sheet, he is capable of anything. It is too gruesome to think about what the Butlers went through. My husband and I are RVers and love traveling but this has definitely put a new light on things. We will be more cautious going forward. I hate this for what he has done to my beloved Texas and to my fellow RVers. May he rot in hell after the Texas Rangers bring him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns