Found Deceased TX - Jarvis McIntire, 26, San Antonio, 9 Jun 2024 *missing after brunch with sister, rental car found w/all his belongings*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
jarvis.png

Authorities are searching for Jarvis McIntire after he went missing after brunch with his sister and her friends earlier this week.

Jarvis McIntire, 26, was last seen Sunday morning after brunch with his sister. He rented a car with Turo that was found on Sabyan Dr. with all of his belongings.

McIntyre is from University City and was supposed to return home Monday, which was his birthday.

Sunday night, Williams said police found a car he rented using Turo, a car-sharing company, near a park. According to Williams the park is about a mile and a half away from Jarvis’ Air BnB near Brettonwood Drive in San Antonio.

She said all of Jarvis’ stuff, including luggage, laptop and other belongings, were inside.

McIntyre is from University City and was supposed to return home Monday, which was his birthday.

Sunday night, Williams said police found a car he rented using Turo, a car-sharing company, near a park. According to Williams the park is about a mile and a half away from Jarvis’ Air BnB near Brettonwood Drive in San Antonio.

She said all of Jarvis’ stuff, including luggage, laptop and other belongings, were inside.
From the article:

“His case has been turned over to homicide detectives...” Willaims said. ...

Williams said San Antonio police told her that they do not suspect foul play.

???

Looks like he was cited for driving while his driving privileges were suspended/revoked in late April (coupled with a ticket for defective equipment). This may be why he didn't rent a car through a typical rental agency as legally he can't drive (which could be for something as minor as too many "points" , failure to pay a ticket, or failure to have insurance in MO) though I'm not sure that's something they can verify when renting. https://www.courts.mo.gov/cnet/name...me=Jarvis&middleName=&caseType=All&yearFiled=
Case # 240113522 His initial court appearance was scheduled for: 06/05/2024; 6:00 PM; DOUGLAS JOSHUA SIDEL; University City Muni Ct Hse. No entry in the court record available to show whether that occurred or not.

Note: His court records, which have his year of birth as 1998 list his middle name as Malik. All are minor vehicular (mostly parking tickets).

Last edited:
JUN 14, 2024
[...]

McIntyre is a Navy veteran, who consistently posts on social media. When he didn't respond to birthday messages Monday, and didn't post anything his family knew something was wrong.

[...]

Since coming Wednesday, the family now knows the last cellphone ping was from a neighborhood behind Rittiman Road and Old Seguin Road. His rental car along with his belongings was found just a block away from John James Park off Holbrook Road.

On Friday, the San Antonio Police Department confirmed a body was found off Holbrook Road, but have not confirmed the cases are connected.

The family is continuing their search until they get answers.

[...]

This is so suspicious to me. Do you think his paternal family had something to do with his disappearance?
“I was praying it wasn’t him,” Tippet said.

Tippet said she was informed by San Antonio police that McIntyre called 911 and was reportedly seen running in the park Sunday afternoon. McIntyre reportedly called a person chasing him a “racist.”

Tippet said the family is asking anyone who has any information about McIntyre’s death to come forward.
“I want answers now. I want this person found,” Tippet said.

The medical examiner has not officially confirmed the identity of the body or how the person died.

Tippet and her family believes someone hurt McIntyre based on his skin color or his sexual orientation. She said McIntyre enjoyed standing out and being different.

“He didn’t deserve this. They took my baby’s life for no reason,” Tippet said.

Body in creek identified as missing Navy veteran; Kidnappings prompt travel warning to border town

The family says Jarvis was found without a phone, wallet, keys, or shoes - face down in a creek. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi
Back