TX TX - Jason Landry, 21, enroute from TSU to home, car found crashed at Luling, 14 Dec 2020 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO IME
Weed does not continue to smell in your car unless you leave items in your car. Cigarettes are way worse.

so if someone else took all items out of there it would not be problematic hours later.

JMO IME
Weed does not continue to smell in your car unless you leave items in your car. Cigarettes are way worse.

so if someone else took all items out of there it would not be problematic hours later.

there are other reasons that KL says that he doesn't think Jason was using at that particular moment: he said he didn't see any roach clips, half-smoked joints, or ash in the car.
LE has shared that Jason was in fact using the Waze app that night, but is it known what address he entered into Waze? Would LE know at this point? And if so, just not sharing that info publicly?

Just going by that the FB JL missing page shared a video (August 10) that was from JL's phone I assume they have unlocked his phone and they would know the Waze address.

I agree. It's late evening; I don't believe that he was intending to travel to Houston to his parents home that night. He also did not intend to return to his apartment because he brought his pet fish along. He used the Waze navigation app to get to his intended destination that night. After arriving at his intended destination (Luling), he switched to the SnapChat app in order to communicate with somebody; IMO, somebody he was planning to meet ..... and that communication led to the reason that he was on SFR. There is another party involved in some way. MOO.

It seems to me that in addition to a missing person/death, there is enough circumstantial evidence of potential foul play to be able to secure the geofence warrant.
Well said. But on this thread, the preference is to say that Jason crashed his car, suffered a fatal bloodless injury which caused him disburse his clothes along the highway, then wander barefoot in the middle of the night thru an unknown forest to lay down and expire in an abandoned oil tank.
But I think your ideas are on the money.

I agree. It's late evening; I don't believe that he was intending to travel to Houston to his parents home that night. He also did not intend to return to his apartment because he brought his pet fish along. He used the Waze navigation app to get to his intended destination that night. After arriving at his intended destination (Luling), he switched to the SnapChat app in order to communicate with somebody; IMO, somebody he was planning to meet ..... and that communication led to the reason that he was on SFR. There is another party involved in some way. MOO.

It seems to me that in addition to a missing person/death, there is enough circumstantial evidence of potential foul play to be able to secure the geofence warrant.
Agree… it seems to me this is another town fitting of a sign that reads as the one in Canadian, TX.
“There is a killer among us.”
Of course all MOO

We have another victim located where earlier search efforts were exhausted: The car belonging to 84-year-old Nadine Moses was recovered from the St. Clair River (MI) on Saturday (body inside vehicle believed to be NM). Nadine was missing since May 4, 2021.

The wreckage was discovered on Saturday, 9/25 by search volunteers from Adventures with Purpose of OR-- using marine sonar. It's believed that a barge may have smashed/compressed the submerged vehicle and why marine patrols did not locate the crash earlier.

MI - MI - Nadine Vera Moses, 84, @2:30am tidied up & left home in '11 Ford Edge, Casco, 4 May 2021

True. But I believe (and I may be mistaken) @Seattle1 is pointing out that it’s another case in which a specific area was searched extensively prior to being searched again and the person found. (Respectively, IMO)
Yes, and there are no shortage of examples in that regard. Bodies are found weeks, months, even years later, in areas that have been extensively searched. I'm convinced he's there somewhere.

Difference here: we know where the car is, and there's no body inside.
True. But I believe (and I may be mistaken) @Seattle1 is pointing out that it’s another case in which a specific area was searched extensively prior to being searched again and the person found. (Respectively, IMO)
Thank you @mlhenn for confirming post was another addition to our collection of lost victims later recovered in the same area previously searched.

TX - TX - Jason Landry, 21, enroute from TSU to home, car found crashed at Luling, 14 Dec 2020 #5

ETA: found the link by YaYa_521..

Remains Found in Area After LE/SAR Searches

I wonder if they are still putting together search parties to search that area? I'm seriously considering driving up there to just walk the area and search. I only live a couple hours from there. This story has had my attention since basically day one. Where the heck did he go? This is crazy.

There might be an answer to that question, in the comments (September 20):

The answer you’re referring to in the comments is from the admin of the page; it can be shared.

In regards to the geofence warrant:
Admin’s response: “As I understand it, the geofence warrant requires an affidavit from law enforcement that they believe a crime has been committed. Since they cannot figure out if a crime has occurred, they have not applied for a geo fence.”

The answer you’re referring to in the comments is from the admin of the page; it can be shared.

In regards to the geofence warrant:
Admin’s response: “As I understand it, the geofence warrant requires an affidavit from law enforcement that they believe a crime has been committed. Since they cannot figure out if a crime has occurred, they have not applied for a geo fence.”

Dear Sleuthers,
The fact that even 100 dead bodies were missed in a search does not provide any evidence at all that Jason Landry’s body was missed in a search of the area where his car was found crashed.

Dear Sleuthers,
The fact that even 100 dead bodies were missed in a search does not provide any evidence at all that Jason Landry’s body was missed in a search of the area where his car was found crashed.
It also does not appear that LE or JL's family are looking for answers (or a body) elsewhere. I have little doubt that just like the cases cited, Jason will eventually be recovered in the area where he crashed his car. MOO

Dear Sleuthers,
No. But it combats the argument that because his body hasn't been found, a crime must have been committed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway