TX TX - Jason Landry, 21, enroute from TSU to home, car found crashed at Luling, 14 Dec 2020 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Around 10 min (pic of sippy cup with toiletries) dads part of vid. The cops did'nt take cup so...just their sayso on alcohol. When cops went to house and yelled "police here" pretty sure most people under influence are gonna hide. The fact he is a preachers son makes little difference re drug experimenting...... Moo

Around 10 min (pic of sippy cup with toiletries) dads part of vid. The cops did'nt take cup so...just their sayso on alcohol. When cops went to house and yelled "police here" pretty sure most people under influence are gonna hide. The fact he is a preachers son makes little difference re drug experimenting...... Moo
Sure wish I had a handy link to the video...

Link to vid on page 43...renarde's post(4:33pm) kvue raw vid. It is only vid i have watched..i just wanted to see abandoned house ...but when cops yelled police....could just imagine poor naked , stoned Jason frantically hiding....moo

Pills? IMO it would have to be more than a couple to cause sweating. How about caffiene pills? I'm sure that would cause sweating as well and there is no mind altering drug there. But the way Jason's eye coloring looked IMO something else was going on I don't think caffeine pills would do that.

Caffeine can be a lot more dangerous than most people realize. Besides causing high blood pressure, anxiety and accelerated heart rates it can induce psychosis in some people.

Can Caffeine Induce Psychosis?.

Link to vid on page 43...renarde's post(4:33pm) kvue raw vid. It is only vid i have watched..i just wanted to see abandoned house ...but when cops yelled police....could just imagine poor naked , stoned Jason frantically hiding....moo
If you mean about 1:09 in on the vid below... that's not a sippy cup they are smelling. It's the container that held Jason's weed. LE handed it to another LE who sniffed it off cam and went "Woo". That was at the smell of weed, not alcohol. The VFF had mentioned smelling alcohol in a cup (didn't say a sippy cup) that his beta was in. That was not in this video. I posted above what I felt about that (assumed it was alcohol and the reason for the crash) but I think he assumed wrong.

TX - TX - Jason Landry, 21, enroute from TSU to home, car found crashed at Luling, 14 Dec 2020 #6

I've never heard of Adderall causing sweating, is there a source for that? Thank you.
Never mind, I've found sources. Thanks.
When I was younger I used to take it. If your the type of person that it effects you by making you run around crazy and do things, that can lead to sweating. It's had that effect on me.

Could it be, "... I can kinda tell the vehicles, but I ain't never seen them..." ?

As in, he is local, and a firefighter, and *kinda* knows the vehicles from the area?

I speak fluent Texan, and that's what it kinda sounds like to me. . . ;)

<moo>

I share your opinion - even though I'm just fluent in "southern" ;)

Interesting. I'm not familiar with any account where LE did not see Jason's vehicle at first. Especially since JL's Nissan was the only vehicle with its lights on, illuminating an otherwise very dark area. And the lights remained on until the Tow driver powered down -- just before loading the wrecked car on to his flatbed.

From what I recall, Trooper Flores was present at the scene from the time the tow truck arrived until it drove away-- headed to Luling.

(VFF was stopped/parked just ahead of the crash site on the Salt Flat Road when Trooper Flores arrived and pulled up behind him). MOO

Caffeine can be a lot more dangerous than most people realize. Besides causing high blood pressure, anxiety and accelerated heart rates it can induce psychosis in some people.

Can Caffeine Induce Psychosis?.
I suppose it could be the amount of caffeine pills that one would take. Perhaps quite a few, IMO. I tend to think that one would have to take quite a few caffeine pills to start sweating as Jason was.

I have never seen this footage so thank you for posting @renarde
Just MOO but with how dark it looked on Salt Flat Road that night, my instinct would have been to head for that bright green light beside the abandoned house. Also, I didn’t catch what the Trooper yelled... WAS there a light on in the abandoned house or did he say that there was NOT a light on? His torch was amazingly powerful but made it difficult to see a lot with the shadows etc.

KVUE's raw video is the best video source that I have seen. It seems to cover all the chat at the wreck scene and at the house.
You raise a valid point about Jason hiding.

I’ve always wondered if Jason could’ve found an unlocked door and curled up and died in the abandoned house that night.

Moo....there was a barn? next to house also but it has never been mentioned much. People do get stuck in chimneys between wall little nooks and crannies. Jason could of jambed his self into a place he couldn't get out of....it seems he was in panic mode......moo myself personally i would not know house was abandoned...so i would head to outbuildings and get up as high as i could manage and hide...moo

Last edited:
Moo....there was a barn? next to house also but it has never been mentioned much. People do get stuck in chimneys between wall little nooks and crannies. Jason could of jambed his self into a place he couldn't get out of....it seems he was in panic mode......moo myself personally i would not know house was abandoned...so i would head to outbuildings and get up as high as i could manage and hide...moo
I remember watching the body cam video of officers searching for Jason that night and they went up to the abandoned house, shined a flashlight in some of the windows and shined a flashlight in the windows of what looked like a shed or workshop. I've never found a definitive answer if the inside of the shed was searched during the daytime. I've also never found a definitive answer if a search of the inside of the house was attempted. I remember the VFF telling Trooper Flores that there was an abandoned house up a ways but he didn't want to look around it. This is purely my own opinion but considering that Jason was probably shaken up from the accident, extremely cold from taking off his clothes, possibly under the influence, and he got out of the car which still could've served as shelter, I would head somewhere that I could seek shelter from the cold, if I was disoriented and found an unlocked door, I probably wouldn't worry about opening it and going inside in hopes of warming up. I remember the dogs picked up his scent between the house and the pond and I know the pond was drained. Would a search warrant be required to search an abandoned house? The chimney theory makes complete sense too because it looks like the house was rather small and maybe not too hard to climb on the roof. Or if he actually got inside the house, could there have been an attic to get in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur