TX TX - Johnny Lee Caddy, 54, Beaumont, 22 June 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

QueenBeeDatsMe1980

Reaction score
Today, I remember my uncle Johnny Lee Caddy, whose life was brutally taken from him in 2008. He was found naked, shot to death in his own home. It's been 16 years, and the pain of his loss and the lack of answers still haunt us. His murder remains unsolved, leaving us with unanswered questions and a profound sense of injustice. We refuse to let his memory fade without seeking the truth and closure he deserves. Can anyone help here? This happened in June 2008 in Beaumont Tx.

My uncle, Johnny Lee Caddy, was brutally murdered in 2008. He was found naked, shot to death in his own home. It's been 16 years, and the pain of his loss and the lack of answers still haunt us. His murder remains unsolved, leaving us with unanswered questions and a profound sense of injustice. We refuse to let his memory fade without seeking the truth and closure he deserves. Can anyone help here?

Get approved as a Verified Insider (see Rules), then provide as much specific detail as you can.

This?

My uncle, Johnny Lee Caddy, was brutally murdered in 2008. He was found naked, shot to death in his own home. It's been 16 years, and the pain of his loss and the lack of answers still haunt us. His murder remains unsolved, leaving us with unanswered questions and a profound sense of injustice. We refuse to let his memory fade without seeking the truth and closure he deserves. Can anyone help here?
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss and that your uncle was killed in such a brutal way.

were there any police reports or news reports?

From link above:

"according to Enterprise archives."

Have you checked those archives? If so, what do they hold?
I have not...you have to pay for it. I'll need to set up an account. A detective actually emailed me back so im gonna call him and see what information he can give me

Reactions: ?!?
There are probably still some LE and other locals (who knew him) that are in the area -- see if any of them can/will be of help (be prepared for some unpleasant/unsettling responses).

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MollyKM
Back