TX TX - Johnson Co, Matlock Ranch, 'Mr. X', WhtMale 16-24(25-35), UP11445, curly brown hair, Dec'72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just to give people a little bit of an idea of this area, I was born in this county and have lived in the area my entire life. Johnson County is very rural, with the population of the entire county being less than 200,000. It is made up of mostly farmland and small, unincorporated communities. The population is predominantly white, though there is a considerable Hispanic population. I doubt there is a ton of money to go into investigating cases like these, so DDP coming in will be this man's saving grace. If I can give any more insight into the area, I'd be glad to answer any questions I can!

I was looking into Dean Corll and the boys of Houston not too long ago and I had a bizarre theory. The new (wonderful) recon has made me think about it some more.

It’s likely impossible, but weirder things have happened. A lot of this revolves around this statement on NamUs: Possible database matches with individuals falling somewhat outside of the age, race, and height estimations should not be excluded without further investigation.

Norman is said to have last been seen on January 14, 1973 in Dallas, so it should be an automatic rule out based on that. It’s only about a month after Mr. X was found, so could there be a mistake in Norman’s report? Yes, he’s on the very low end of the estimated age range (16). His other stats match within range, but I thought I’d mention him because he’s been in the back of mind for awhile in regards to Mr. X. Chins are way different, but I figured given his injuries there may be some wiggle room when comparing missing persons.

Norman Lamar Prater – The Charley Project
F6052E2F-1699-49DD-977E-84A83C8064E2.jpeg 32481577-A779-4110-AAF4-3D86539F3279.jpeg

I’m SOO glad he got a proper reconstruction!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back