TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If u r watching NG the new pictures of jonathan u see we sent in. This is so hard to watch.

I appreciate your sharing the photos it's clear that he was loved & well cared for while he lived with you.

Is it at all possible that he was taken by someone in the family? Reports are confusing about the bio-dad. Could someone from that side of the family have wanted to have him with them for Christmas?

I have been thinking the Amber Alert delay was because they thought he may be with family.

Can you comment on this ? Could the initial call to cops have been delayed because the apartment had to be cleared of pot or something like that?

As you can see, the tone here has turned to doubting the mom &/or stepdad, but that is because recent cases lead us to that train of thought.

Caller questioning 8 hour gap to report child missing.
Jean repeating Mom's statement: He's a curious kid; he's a pest; he's a ___ baby.

Psych: Might b referring to ADD diagnosis - he can look like a pest.

Im also curious about Christmas presents. I wonder if they found any?

To me that doesn't really matter because lets say for the sake of argument there were presents...they could have bought some right before the phone call to the police to make it look good knowing they can return them and get their money back.

Reneeloves you,, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope and pray that little Jonathan is found safe. Thank you for sharing with all of us. I know it has to be very hard for you.

Timeline from sources cited so far:

1:15 - Leaves babysitter's house to go home and get video game

1:45
- SD comes over and sees him at his house playing video game

1:45-2:00
Someone calls mom's work and hangs up before mom talks to them

{Sometime after phone call #1 there is allegedly a second call?)

2:15 - Mom arrives home- no J, nothing else amiss.

9:30 -- Mom reports him missing

Please feel free to correct and/or add!

IMO- Mom must work awfully close to their apt in order for her to miss/get two phone calls and rush home by 2:15. :twocents:

Thank you- I wanted this last night...all I can say is WOW..

Live reporter in Houston, TX: passerby found charred body; a child in drainage ditch; investigators are thinking t worst may have happened
Reporter WDAI Newsradio: CPS was never called out to families in this case even though investigating families in this case.
bbm... did you take this to mean in the report you were watching.. that the family was indeed investigating them?

tia

Well, I could totally be wrong, you are right. And I will eat all my words. I based my information on the comments of that article (which was linked), and they came from the Aunt who once took care of JF. She has since joined us on the forum, so hopefully we are lucky enough to get her take on what happened per the AA.

Several states away and talking to who ??????. Could have had bad info?? He wasn't too old, but there was no car, no license plate # and no perp to describe. I think it was a misunderstanding? JMO

Guest to JeanC: Probable burn site was inside someplace.

Renee, I have had a question all day long, the photo of Johnathan with his bicycle he looks like he has very dark marks under and around his eyes, was this something that he normally had? If you do not want to answer any of my questions I completely understand.

The key for me is that the mother didn't call the police for nearly 8 hours. Even IF the Amber Alert was issued the minute after the 911 call, and IF the child was abducted, the child would be out of the state of Texas within 8 hours. JMO

To my knowledge Jonathan has not had contact with his bio father since before he came to live with us in 05 andnin 4 years never had contact with him and didn't ever mention him. His mother rarely called in 4 years, he had emergency surgery after an accident and she didn't bother to call to see if he was ok.

To my knowledge Jonathan has not had contact with his bio father since before he came to live with us in 05 andnin 4 years never had contact with him and didn't ever mention him. His mother rarely called in 4 years, he had emergency surgery after an accident and she didn't bother to call to see if he was ok.

WOW is all I can say, and thank god he had you in his life. You did an amazing job and never forget that.

I thought the uncle was to be on jvm or ng? no? or did i miss it tyia

Jonathan's mother said he was home alone while she was at work.

"Sometime between 1:45 and 2:10 p.m., the mother receives a phone call, makes a phone call, and speaks to what she believes is a female with a gruff voice and hears her son's voice in the background," Detective Fil Waters said. "The phone is suddenly hung up."

"I got two phone calls at work," mother Angela Davis said. "My job told me that my son called one time saying it was an emergency, and I never got that call. The second time I got a phone call from my boss. She said that it was a lady, and by the time I got to the phone they hung up."

Davis spent several hours Tuesday speaking with detectives, and at one point they put her in a police car and drove away. A few minutes after that, Davis' husband and Jonathan's stepfather, David Davis, was put in another police car and driven away.

Detectives said that is standard procedure when a child is missing.

David Davis' car was also towed, but police have not said why.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26298521/detail.html

Very excellent points!

Glenn is not going to be on because there is a reporter in housing using the line Glenn would call in on. I am the aunt that Jonathan lived with for 4 years and Glenn is my husband. Hears some clarification, the only relatives Jonathan has are his other aunt that lives 5 hours away, my self and my husband which live in mo and his grandmother, none of which live close by

Hello Reneeloveyou, It's good to have you with us. I am just trying to catch up.

Kimmer Jonathan did always have circles under his eyes, he was always the first one awake.

Did this caller just say he was sexually molested by his bio dad? Did I hear that right?

bbm... did you take this to mean in the report you were watching.. that the family was indeed investigating them?

tia

Believe that he meant that LE has stepped up its investigation of the families and sitter, even though no calls ever came in to CPS re the child.

]The key for me[/B] is that the mother didn't call the police for nearly 8 hours. Even IF the Amber Alert was issued the minute after the 911 call, and IF the child was abducted, the child would be out of the state of Texas within 8 hours. JMO

BBM-
Me too, can you imagine not reporting a missing child on Xmas for 8 hrs. Really!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck