TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad. So the Houston Chronicle's sources say that the burned body is likely Jonathan, that he had been living with his grandmother until November of this year, that there was no babysitter, that the mother and the stepfather had been having problems...and that the stepfather was the last known person seen with him...this has stepfather written all over it with mother likely lying to cover up stuff...jmo.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/chronicle/7356276.html

So tragic and sad. Another baby. More selfish and horrid adults. And the sad hits just keep on coming. :(

I missed the word "source" in the article regarding the arrest. I don't like the word "source" with regards to info that I want to be concrete. :crazy:

I don't personally know where AD works but im pretty sure it isn't a school. Her maiden name is hurst

If the woman was from the same neighborhood, it might still be a relative. There were other relatives mentioned as living in the same area.

News just reported that they have a suspect, a woman has been arrested and is being interviewed now. She is from the Mom & Stepdad's neighborhood

LovingMom has now been verified as a friend of the family.

Please remember that our verified members are in deep distress over what has happened to Jonathan. If you ask a question and they choose not to answer, that's okay.

:grouphug:

I'm north of Houston but have lived in Houston proper in the past. You are right. There are no zoning laws and it is strange for some people to see warehouses, homes and then a random cow pasture right by a freeway.

That said, I'm having such a hard time wrapping my brain around this. Who could do such a thing. It's just so awful.

Totally OT, but there's a LOT of us over here in Htown! I'm on the northside too.

I cannot imagine why anyone would harm a child, but if this turns out to be a woman from the area I have to wonder if drugs are involved. Jmo.

I missed the word "source: in the article regarding the arrest. I don't like the word "source" with regards to info that I want to be concrete. :crazy:

Lawd, ain't that the truth......how many rides have the "source" family took us on?

I myself would consider that the east side of Highway 59. Others might consider that the east side of the Hardy Toll Road.

I need to post a google map because I actually just looked at it and the visual of the locations of the disappearance vs the body vs the far east Houston house is something to see. One street connects them all, easily. Crosstimbers. This looks like a wide span on a map, but as far as someone's stomping grounds goes this is all in the same ballpark, trust me. I'll try to paste a google map, but in the mean time if you go to google maps and just type in east Houston it will bring it up. Follow Crosstimbers from west to east from Garden Oaks to east Houston. Straight shot.

I'm so glad you b rought that up! Someone had a map earlier, maybe the other thread, and it had a dip down - like a squared out U between the two locations. But Crosstimbers was directly inbetween. I'm like you - I think this is someone who knows the neighborhood, maybe grew up here or at least spent the last few years here - enough to drive the backways and know where these industrial businesses are, etc.

At first look at the interviews, I honed in both on the mom and dad. I know mom was/is hiding something, and I still strongly suspect that there is some drug use going on there. Meth/Rx, imo, and Lord help me if I'm wrong. But SD was a lot more troubling with his absolute lack of emotion, and his obviously steering the conversations with his iron grip on mom's shoulder, an his correcting her statements. He's low income, but drives a decent looking older model Mercedes? Really? Also, particularly here in Houston, HOW many times have we read the ol' "step dad killed girlfriend's/wife's baby from another marriage"?. Granted, he hasn't had ages to bond with the child. But.... he's still a child, and he married Angela and so he should have some emotion other than stone-cold-totally-controlled. Even his 'threats' to the 'kidnappers', to me, spoke of script. Hurt them or, "Something, something like that."

This has hinky all over it.

However, I didn't think about the implications of him saying "ma'am". He wouldn't say "ma'am" to the stepdad if stepdad was masking his voice to sound like a women (the theory some have for the raspy-voiced woman). I don't think he would even do it if the stepdad threatened him; I don't think SD would have had the wherewithall to think of that sort of detail. But we only have mom's word on the raspy voiced woman? Or am I wrong on that fact? Did MsRaspy come on to the worker and say "It's an emergency?"

Maybe they arrested mommy dearest....she'll get a good plea deal for giving up her loving hubby....

I HATE THESE CASES :furious:

Wouldn't the police have gone door to door in that apartment complex to speak with people? If so wouldn't a woman's raspy voice put a cop on notice?

and the gods have unleashed their fury today in the houston area......

Are AD and DD still at the police station or have they been released, do any locals know?

No his bio dad didnt live close that were aware of, bio dad hasn't been in his life for years. Angela has been married before, at least 3 times

LOL, I know Houston is so strange when it comes to directions and names of freeways. I've lived here my whole life and still don't know what's meant by the NW Freeway, SW Freeway, The Eastex. WTH?

So, who really knows what area the reporter meant by "far" NE Houston? Hopefully we'll get some actual facts from HPD soon. I have been so disappointed by what I've seen from them so far in this case.

To top that off, the reporters here often make mistakes on the area. Especially the Chronicle, it seems. The poor little newborn that was abandoned was said to be in "southeast Houston", but was really in Pasadena. They've called places as far as Santa Fe "Houston", when it's not. Etc. Really it's a good thing they give the addresses in these things so we can connect the proverbial dots ourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member