TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the KHOU news. They showed a larger Hispanic man being taken into custody for questioning. They also searched his home and showed police taking some items out of the house. I could not tell what they were.

ETA: He was wearing a baseball cap and dark glasses. Definitely overweight - I'd say 250 at least. He was being put into an unmarked car. He was not wearing handcuffs.

Can someone explain what this could mean: "Offense Description HEALTH ORDINANCE"

The only time I have seen this is when I was in my waitressing days.
Thanks.
im thinkin the improper handling or use of cumbustable material is a health violation

The tears are flowing here, as I read the posts and see Renee's beautiful pictures of sweet Jonathan.

I only have sorrow, but, am trying to have hope.

For Jonathan, his dear Family and Friends:

you-are-in-my-thoughts-and-prayers-candle-and-hands.jpg

http://catholicconvert.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/you-are-in-my-thoughts-and-prayers-candle-and-hands.jpg

Hi,

I'm new here. I'm also in Houston. I just have to add to the chorus here that the reporting on this case has been abysmal. First there was a babysitter and now the mother made that up yet you still hear of a "babysitter" being interviewed.

One thought -- I wonder if the female "suspect" is a girlfriend of DD. Maybe together they did something to poor JF after he caught something going on?

Welcome to Websleuths, Your theory is as good as any of mine.

Watched the KHOU news. They showed a larger Hispanic man being taken into custody for questioning. They also searched his home and showed police taking some items out of the house. I could not tell what they were.

ETA: He was wearing a baseball cap and dark glasses. Definitely overweight - I'd say 250 at least. He was being put into an unmarked car. He was not wearing handcuffs.

Just so I am clear, did the news station indicate that this individual taken into custody is associated with Jonathan's case?

There was never any babysitter. The "babysitter" that was interviewed was one that had been used previously to this incident; they had to interview her because she had had contact with the family. Jonathan was home alone.

So a Hispanic man and a woman have been taken in to custody....the plot thickens.

I am just really confused as to what is true and not true.
Babysitter or none
roomate yes or no/male of femal
step dad living in different apartment/why
jonathan alone at home that day? With or without roomate?

I have read or heard so many different versions of each detail.

I do know that when a child is missing WHY would a mother lie about basically a simple but yet so "important" part of the investigation. Why lie about a babysitter.. even if and i mean remotley IF she believed that she should of left him home alone at 12 years old.. any reasonable person who wanted to HELP with finding her son would just flat out say he was at home alone or with roomate etc.

This just makes no sence at all. Was mom covering for someone? If there was in fact a call to her job and it looks as possibly there was.. could the roomate be the one she was trying to protect? (if in fact there was a female roomate)

I hate to even think this.. but could this all of been planned and the phone call was prearrainged as part of the plan to make it "look" as someone kidnapped or took him randomly?

Or 911? IDK, that's why I think if there was a call, it was because mom had told him to watch for "something" and if he saw it to call her, KWIM?

Could be why mom made up the lie about him being with a baby-sitter, because she felt guilty for having left him alone knowing that there was some sort of problem...

Who would this man be? The only large man Jonathan knows that is close as in relationship to him is my husband and we live in MO?

I am just really confused as to what is true and not true.

I don't blame you, not one bit. The press has been a little hard to follow, to say the least. I think that's why LE, when they are ready, should hold a presser for the community.

did mom know something was coming? hence the lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members