TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the phone calls back and forth with the raspy voiced woman are just so strange, I wish we had more verification that the two calls actually happened and happened the way that's been reported. If these are factual they tell a piece of a very complex series of events

Care to share the school name? Still playing catch up :)

Ok first read my post here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5941350&postcount=193"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #3[/ame]

Second of all some little tidbits that was posted by someone that wasn't verified plays into it but I cannot talk about it since the person isn't verified sorry.

Any how given what my link post states JF before moving in with his Mom he was enrolled in Sheldon Elementary School.

rified plays into it but I cannot talk about it since the person isn't verified sorry.

Any how given what my link post states JF before moving in with his Mom he was enrolled in Sheldon Elementary School.

That would definitely be far east Houston. Thank you.

There could be, but honestly, and this is horrible to say, newborns that get tossed we don't see too many threads for, and the ones that do there is very little activity or info to work with. Sadly, there are some of those cases listed at DoeNetwork...... and I think, unless they find the birth mother quickly many go unsolved. :(

sorry for the bit of ot above.....

I agree it's so sad. Many are thrown away and don't survive. I think the mothers hide their pregnancies so no one is looking for the baby.

This one abandoned earlier this month near my home really captured my heart. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121191&highlight=infant+found+texas

I have no idea what happened to him but would love to know.

Okay... totally ironic timing.

The first 48 series has a murder on right now (at least Mountain Standard Time on A&E) where the body was burned.

(Why do they always have to have young kids?)

Okay... totally ironic timing.

The first 48 series has a murder on right now (at least Mountain Standard Time on A&E) where the body was burned.

(Why do they always have to have young kids?)

Because they are easy prey for the Downtrodden of our society, sad to say. I think I've watched every one of those shows.

Ok first read my post here:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #3

Second of all some little tidbits that was posted by someone that wasn't verified plays into it but I cannot talk about it since the person isn't verified sorry.

I saw where you saw it posted somewhere else. Can you link where you saw it? I dont think they have to be verified here before we can read comments from elsewhere. Just we have to take the elsewhere comments with a gain of salt. rinse and then repeat. The comment cannot be posted but the link can if posted on an allowed site.

What bothers me is Jonathan's been living with her for a month and this SD and Mom have been seperated 3 weeks.What happened that they seperated,why was SD there at 1:45 and the gruff woman's call at around 2:00,then the phone is missing with fingerprints?Why did Grandma have him before and why didn't father have him if he wasn't with his mother?If his shoes are missing,he walked out of there.And in the most recent pic two weeks ago,a bike is next to him,is the bike missing?

I saw where you saw it posted somewhere else. Can you link where you saw it? I dont think they have to be verified here before we can read comments from elsewhere. Just we have to take the elsewhere comments with a gain of salt. rinse and then repeat. The comment cannot be posted but the link can if posted on an allowed site.

It is either on this thread or on the previous thread some where.

And now since we know they were living in different houses,was the clothing taken from the house SD was living at?The reporter said a clue was gotten from a surveillance camera,which led to another house and clothing was taken by LE.

And now since we know they were living in different houses,was the clothing taken from the house SD was living at?The reporter said a clue was gotten from a surveillance camera,which led to another house and clothing was taken by LE.

yeah but both AD and DD lived in the same apartment complex. The police stated Far NE of houston is where they are getting clothing and the later part I posted. I mean it is possible that the media have to separate things mixed up too.

AD and DD living separately for the last 3 weeks, AD moves into a different apartment in the same building, Jonathan living at the complex for 4-5 weeks, AD and DD still mingling at least if he checks on Jon during the day while mom is at work, is there a reason AD needed to have a different physical address as her husband? did AD n DD have a roommate? I don't know, but much ado has been made about AD moving in with a roommate, that story has been yanked, maybe the roommate reference is to someone in the original residence of AD n DD

Lera posted:
It is either on this thread or on the previous thread some where.
Above responding to this post..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmagent [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5941471#post5941471"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
I saw where you saw it posted somewhere else. Can you link where you saw it? I dont think they have to be verified here before we can read comments from elsewhere. Just we have to take the elsewhere comments with a gain of salt. rinse and then repeat. The comment cannot be posted but the link can if posted on an approved site

Again could you link to the post pertaining to the info that is questioned about above^
Ws would fall in the approved site to link to category...

I wonder if a Pedophile is involved here? Maybe, that is why they got the computer. I really don't see this being planned though. Probably spur of the moment violence/anger.

AD and DD living separately for the last 3 weeks, AD moves into a different apartment in the same building, Jonathan living at the complex for 4-5 weeks, AD and DD still mingling at least if he checks on Jon during the day while mom is at work, is there a reason AD needed to have a different physical address as her husband? did AD n DD have a roommate? I don't know, but much ado has been made about AD moving in with a roommate, that story has been yanked, maybe the roommate reference is to someone else in the original residence

The story about moving and having a roommate was not reported by the stations.

Have we looked for FB accts or myspace accts I made a snap judgement and assumed it would be pointless however i was just reading something earlier and it said they took a computer from one of the homes.. to check for online predators...so they were online...

I would think taking the computer would also mean that they are going to go over with a fine tooth comb. I would be looking for any google or search engine searches realated to checking maps in the area, inquires as to how to get rid of a body, acceralant used, store sites looked up.

I hope they have search the home for gasoline or other accelerants, searched camera's at any gas stations, any home depot type stores.

Did I read that the step father worked at some type of industy in lawn or reapir? Common that accelerant would be available.

VERY ODD to me that the step dad would go as far as saying he thinks a pedofile took the boy.. WHY and what gives him reason to think that? I have not heard police or anyone else focus on petofiles? Very odd that step dad would throw his own thoughts of what happened.. what about the phone call and woman with raspy voice.. seems as if step dad was nervously talking and threw in the petofile in a not planned comment but one that just comes out when a person is being questioned and it just comes out in defence of himself.

Would LE brief them on what possible things to reveal at a conference or interview.. why would they allow him to state pedofile when that would stop anyone for being on the lookout for him. Pedofiles normally kill with in the first few hours...

somthing does NOT add up with that statement. I kinda compare it to the adam baker and puberty thing.. what does one have to do with the other..

did he not also state that he would go after the person of somthing to that extent... just seemed like a lame cover up in a nervous mind that had to say somthing but not knowing what to say in order to show some type of concern.

(edit) my paragraph 5.. meant that why would he say pedofile when it would take focus of the person who called (female ) with raspy voice, why would he throw a monkey wrench into leaving ALL posibilites open) perhaps a slip of the tounge because perhaps he was the pedofile or just to take focus off him.. which is NOT going to be accomplished with a statment from him)
amazing that these people even think they can outsmart LE and FBI...

how long has step dad been living away from AD? It seems for a few weeks? I wonder that since Jonathan came to live with AD it perhaps caused friction in the home due to perhaps the step dad not knowing how to deal with a child that is adhd/add. I have a child with the condition there are many componets to it anywhere from lack of concentration, outbursts, overly sensitive, impulse control and more. They are not all clustered together, a child can have one componet and not the others. It is a wide variety of what specific traits that the child has.

I can say that is it very challanging for a parent. The child really needs to be disiplined in a calm way but firm. It takes special parenting skills. It is a challange for myself and it does disrupt the family at times. Perhaps he moved out due to he just could not handle some of the behavior that goes along with adhd/add? Perhaps AD asked him to move out due to she didnt like the way he was treating the situation with the child, as I said it is a challange. In fact my little one is in therapy to help deal with the impulse control, how to stay a little calm in situations. A medication is not a fix all for the condition. The medication if he was on a little break from it due to some parents and dr's will ok for the child to be off on weekends etc. I find that it is not a good thing, basically the withdrawl from not having the medication in system can aggravate the condition.
I do not know what medication he was on but there are many that a dr really has to kinda play around with being that some kids respond to adderall and some as in my case with my daughet it makes her in rage. There is vyvance that works ok but doesnt help to the extent needed. Ritalen is what has worked for us.

I wonder who carried the medical insurance on him. Was he able to see a dr. I know that the condition and the medication are controlled substances and there is where i live at mandatory check ups every 3 months to be able to stay on the medication. I think it may be a national law by FDA.
I wonder if he was even on it after lived with mother.
I am thinking that not that he had behavior problems because adhd/add is NOT a behavior problem it is an imbalance in the chemicals in the brain. Not a bad child syndrome but a medical condition just as migranes, asmatics etc.

alot of people misunderstand the problem even those parents that have a child with condition much research is needed on parents part to really understand the condition and proper way to deal with it and the ways that it can cause disruption in household if not handeled in a proper way.

Just a theory that perhaps step dad saw it as a big burden on his marraige and had a grude and stort temper with the child.

Just a theory.

Finally I am approved to post, hello all!
I followed this thread all day at work yesterday and then last night. This is such a sad and horrific case. I pray the burned body is not of JF. Sadly, cases such as finding bodies in houston is on the news almost weekly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop