TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just randomly thinking:

Seedy neighborhood.... combustible materials..... fire...... I just keep thinking "meth cookers".... possibly JF stumbled upon the SF and friend(?) cooking meth..... maybe JF was affected by fumes? Passed out into a coma... or died.... body was burned to cover up evidence.... or maybe he was burned accidentally and died? Altho you'd think a meth fire would be noticed by someone.....

Just trying to make sense of the nonsensical...

Just randomly thinking:

Seedy neighborhood.... combustible materials..... fire...... I just keep thinking "meth cookers".... possibly JF stumbled upon the SF and friend(?) cooking meth..... maybe JF was affected by fumes? Passed out into a coma... or died.... body was burned to cover up evidence.... or maybe he was burned accidentally and died? Altho you'd think a meth fire would be noticed by someone.....

(Ahem.). health code violations... fall in that category as well...

Police don't just go around willy nilly handcuffing "suspects". Murder or not.

Once officially arrested and mirandized the risk of the POI lawyering up and shutting up increases. That's common sense 101

They don't?? Hmmm, do things differently in the police departments I am employed. Maybe we just practice better officer safety than in Houston.

For me personally, I am having a problem with FortBendNow and patiently wait to see the same thing in MSM with regards to charges of kidnapping etc.

Just randomly thinking:

I was thinking he stumbled upon something... Maybe even an affair of sorts?

According to police sources, a woman was is a “family acquaintance” but not a relative has been taken into custody and will be charged with kidnapping.
Investigators plan to add a murder charge as soon as the burned body found dumped in a ditch near the Hardy Toll Road yesterday morning is positively identified as that of the Durham Elementary fifth-grader.
“We certain the body is that of Jonathan Foster, but we still need confirmation,” the source said.
That confirmation is expected as early as this afternoon from the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences.
Asked if Foster’s mother and stepfather, who became a focus of the investigation yesterday, had been cleared of involvement, the several sources said they had not.

http://www.fortbendnow.com/2010/12/29/49698

There is mobile meth labs too that can flash blow and not be a HUGE explosion but cause major damage, the ones carried around in backpacks car trunks etc.. maybe why sd's car was taken....

To keep JF from making a lot of fuss.

Your comments allowed me to collate the phone calls and at the same time remove the mother from involvement (step dad and friends are in deeper though).

They also made me sad since if he was taken from the home without fuss, then he was still alive and every wasted moment from there on in leaves me feeling he could have been saved......and given Moms CYA 'mistruths' and LE's delayed reactions I am beyond angry if the end result could have been prevented.

Can anyone else tell what it looks like they were removing from the home as evidence? Looked like burned sticks and a broom but I could be wrong.....

To me it looked like fencing that you push in the ground around a garden (first load) and second one - shovel or broom????

BTW - if Tricia needs an idea for the next wall of shame -- this case might be loaded with possibilities starting with the HUSTON MEDIA, at large.

There is mobile meth labs too that can flash blow and not be a HUGE explosion but cause major damage, the ones carried around in backpacks car trunks etc.. maybe why sd's car was taken....

If the woman in the picture is indeed the one. I don't think she has anything to do with meth. .

Mm hmm. Now... how would the phone calls fit in, though?

I went on google earth and went up and down Oak street and adjoining streets, I did not see the house where this suspect was arrested. I looked hard but didn't see even a house that might be close to that.

If you pause the tape at 1:39, there is another address on the wall. It's very brief, but it says EITHER 8829 or 8029. I can't find addresses in that range in what I would consider 'the same neighborhood'. Still looking. Wish I knew how to save the still and post it in here.

If the woman in the picture is indeed the one. I don't think she has anything to do with meth. She's huge. Linebacker HUGE. Running an illegal kitchen ............maybe.

apologizing in advance.

Yeah not a user if it's the lady in the vid. or maybe a recently started using or somethings

i was watching comments at msm's hoping someone would out her name before 4pm newscast.....wishful thinking

As for the phone... if he left to go retrieve a video game nearby... he would have taken the phone with him. Me and my kids did that all the time before we all got cell phones. The only work within so many feet but him being 12 he would have probably taken it.

Also, if he was at home while mom at work he was probably not allowed outside or to answer the door to strangers.

Maybe, she was either driving her car or someone she knew had borrowed the car. Or she had ridden with the actual perp and helped dispose.

I would like to know where the clothing evidence was siezed from? Then who is on that video getting out of who's car to put the body in the ditch? And where was said body burned? Did she sale combustible material to the perp? Do they use combustible material to manu drugs?

BBM. Mom admitted that entire story was a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman