TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone back the bus up and explain all the references to Health Code Violations? TIA

OK so an acquaintance of the step father. Motive guys? What would it be? You don't just go around kidnapping children and burning their bodies without a reason.

Can you think of a single good reason to kidnap & murder a 12 and burn him up, then dump him like garabge? I can't.

Don't look for this crime to make sense. It isn't going to. Whoever did this is BEYOND twisted. imo

HLN is reporting they're going live to Houston - nothing up yet but JIC y'all wanna tune in...all they mentioned was a woman had been arrested.

I tried looking for somewhere close too. The street sign, though unreadable, has two short (4 letter?) words. Something road?

Am thinking I will take a little drive that way and see if I can identify it..and let you know when I return! Plus, my Kate wants some Jack in the Box! ;)

Let's move away from speculation about a child - who is a victim who has loved ones on this thread - being on drugs. Prescribed drugs? Fine. Illegal drugs? Not without a link.

:nono:

WOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never meant he was doing drugs! Holy Moly!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm only saying he may have taken them by accident, if the SD put something in a used prescprition bottle or the schools prescriotion bottle maybe...... schools almost always send meds home over the holiday break because parents will need those extra since the kids are at home all day..instead of morning or noon at school (most adhd meds are active for 3-4 hours not sure about concerta, so kids need to halve another dose at noon).

Very true, but ADHD a lot of times makes kids extremely impulsive..... it's take action first think of consequences later (if at all) with a lot of kids, especially boys.

Extremely impulsive... not so much take action first consequences later. More in the motor skills of talking before thinking about what you are saying.

WOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never meant he was doing drugs! Holy Moly!!!!!!!!!!!

Me either!! I'm talking about his concerta! and it possibly getting mixed up with something else NOT by his doing but an adult

Can someone back the bus up and explain all the references to Health Code Violations? TIA

There was a random search of women arrested today and up popped a person who had charges of Health Code Violations. It has NOT been confirmed who this person is that has been charged. For now, the person with the Health Code Violations has been silented.

Can you think of a single good reason to kidnap & murder a 12 and burn him up, then dump him like garabge? I can't.

Don't look for this crime to make sense. It isn't going to. Whoever did this is BEYOND twisted. imo

Bodies are usually burned to cover trauma or sexual abuse. JMO

There would have been a meth squad there in white suits had meth been being made in the home. I think the whole "meth" thing is way off base. JMO

Really? Because several years ago, my neighbors 3 houses down were arrested for cooking meth in their house (and I live in a NICE neighborhood -- trust me, meth is everywhere...) No white-suited hazmat men ever seen... just a bunch of sheriff deputies carrying things out in paper bags....

Grandma......I don't know where to start. Missing guy is an RSO, drugs, accident, we are missing something.

About all we can do is try to take LE at their word (statements to the public). And so far, it appears to be an active case, hence, no word on whether the stepfather, at the very least, has been cleared.

This just makes me want to cry.

You we don't know who this woman is and we don;t know who the other person that they are looking for???? I get confused a lot. This case is the most confusing I ever follow :(

Extremely impulsive... not so much take action first consequences later. More in the motor skills of talking before thinking about what you are saying.

Not at my house, before meds my son would just run into traffic completely oblivious.... even now at 10 when on med holidays he has to be watched like a toddler he'll jump from bed to bed, chase a ball into the road has no sense of fear.. is too impulisve to stop and think.. HMMM a car might be coming, or hey i might fall.. LOL

HOUSTON - A source in the Houston Police Department says a woman is expected to be charged with capital murder in connection to the disappearance of a 12-year-old boy.

The woman, now in custody, is an acquaintance of Jonathan Foster’s stepfather. A second person, a male, is being searched for in connection with the boy's disappearance

An Amber Alert was issued for Foster following his disappearance from his family’s north Houston apartment home on Christmas Eve.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/new...woman-arrested-in-connection-to-missing-child

Am thinking I will take a little drive that way and see if I can identify it..and let you know when I return! Plus, my Kate wants some Jack in the Box! ;)

You still have Jack in the Box??? wow...if so..I am jealous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member