TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the mother is so torn up that she does not really know what she is saying from moment to moment. With cameras shoved in her face.

on ch. 11 news they just said the woman knew the stepdad only 2 weeks prior christmas eve (sorry if thats already been said)

If it was, I missed it! Interesting and thank you!

:wagon:

Glad you joined us!!!

The garage apt is SD's apt. and where mom and Jonathan USED to live until 3 weeks ago. The duplex is where mom and jonathan were staying with SE (sharon) temporarly the past 3 weeks.

So this woman is someone who has only recently came into mom and sd's lives? But she knows the babysitter/roommate.

Could the SD have met "Mona" through the babysitter in the last few weeks, developed a "relationship" with her, and that's why AD and the SD split? Could explain why "Mona" was driving the SD car.

It just gets crazier and crazier.

Surely, Mom would have recognized the roomate or the babysitter's voice on the phone! And she probably would have recognized "Mona's" voice is she met her the night JF went missing. Could this be was some sort of evil, stupid group of people that saw a new son in the life of the family and thought maybe a kidnapping for ransom would be profitable, yet something went horribly wrong???

Yes. If "Mona" has a distinctive raspy voice, wouldn't that draw attention from people who know JF and Mona (like the babysitter and SF) since that was one of things mentioned in the Amber Alert? Of course, they could've been looking for "Mona" all along and just now found her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan
Fox news here in Michigan said that the woman arrested who will be charged with murder was/is a good friend of the stepfather. They said the car they had towed had been seen on video in the area of where the burned body of a child was found. The car is registered to the stepfather. They mentioned looking for another male. I can't remember the rest of what was said.

Here is the post , dont have a link I'll still search as this could be important to the case

2. Did we have confirmation for sure that the car we saw being towed was the same one seen in the video ?

5. Heck at this point, we don't know if she was even living in an apartment. It seems he was taken from a house? So confused.

No, have not had confirmation that SD's car being towed Tuesday is the one seen in the video by the burned body.
AD and JF were living in a house (looks like a duplex?) right next door to the apartment complex DD and AD were living in up to two or three weeks ago.

Hey, if DD met "Mona" just a couple weeks ago, is she the reason DD and AD moved into different houses? That would explain why she was driving his car....

where did the initial...'he walked home from the babysitters to get a video game' initially come from?

iirc it was the step dad who also said HE last saw him at that time as his mother was at work.

1)where was the roommate at this time?
2)why was step dad at this apartment when they were not living together?

what I really want to know is what was the last time that his mother saw him alive before leaving for work and what situation she left him in eta: the TRUTH of that matter to be specific

I think a lot of the problem is the media uploads an article, I can read it, then 20 minutes they update the article, remove parts, and then nothing can be verified unless we copyright the whole article. UGH!!!

So, amazingly, SD took a poly and passed, according to mom.
How in the he77 did the babysitter, who met mom the night JF went missing, who was friends with the roommate, who met SD a few weeks before get her hands on the Mercedes?

COLOR ME LOST.

Could the SD have met "Mona" through the babysitter in the last few weeks, developed a "relationship" with her, and that's why AD and the SD split? Could explain why "Mona" was driving the SD car.

It just gets crazier and crazier.

Great minds at work again. lol. You must have posted right as I was posting. I wrote almost word for word what you did!

Why would "Mona" have been driving a car registered to DD? What did he do for a living? How many cars does he have?

Ok update from Stormy and she is on her way home and will post the rest:

The caretakers initials are DF. "Mona" was friends with stepdad. Apparently the rumor around is that it was a drug deal gone bad bad bad. "Mona" was a mgr at apartments across the street - and now lives off 290 and Dacoma. "Mona" actually drives a gray truck usually. Drugs are supposedly involved.

"Mona" is the large manly looking woman we are all seeing on the news.

Here is the HLN broadcast from around 4:00 PM EST. Please excuse the wobbly video as I was holding the camera.

Pay close attention to what the reporter states about the car.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI_2pRYPIZM[/ame]

The caretakers initials are DF. "Mona" was friends with stepdad. Apparently the rumor around is that it was a drug deal gone bad bad bad.

This could also explain how she got her hands on the car, a form of payment - maybe?

I dunno, still confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members