TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok update from Stormy and she is on her way home and will post the rest:

The caretakers initials are DF. "Mona" was friends with stepdad. Apparently the rumor around is that it was a drug deal gone bad bad bad. "Mona" was a mgr at apartments across the street - and now lives off 290 and Dacoma. "Mona" actually drives a gray truck usually. Drugs are supposedly involved.

"Mona" is the large manly looking woman we are all seeing on the news.

Where is the information coming from about the drug deal? That's what I suspected, but I haven't yet seen one thing on the actual news about that being the case. Do you have a link ?

So this woman is someone who has only recently came into mom and sd's lives? But she knows the babysitter/roommate.

Something is terribly wrong here besides the obvious crime against this precious little man.
Has it been said how long Mom knew her roommate? Also the video I watched showed a different name than what has been reported in print? I do not understand this at all. And this person on the video said she did not know who called her house? :waitasec:

JMHO

Okay, I have been reading for days - almost non stop and here is what we know - 100% for sure.............
1. JONATHAN FOSTER is missing. An adorable little boy. Age 12

I will note- we know his name is not Justin and even how to spell it.
I will also note, Stormy is a WS poster who is out in the stormy weather getting us some facts - or more rumors but at this point I will take either.

Bold and enlarged by me: That's it... that's all we know for sure. :banghead:

Could the SD have met "Mona" through the babysitter in the last few weeks, developed a "relationship" with her, and that's why AD and the SD split? Could explain why "Mona" was driving the SD car.

It just gets crazier and crazier.

I don't see "Mona" being that into SD. She doesn't strike me as man-crazy.

jmo

I think a lot of the problem is the media uploads an article, I can read it, then 20 minutes they update the article, remove parts, and then nothing can be verified unless we copyright the whole article. UGH!!!

YES! And I am terrified to quote MSM and if I can't quote them - how do I stay within TOS???? :waitasec:
Sorry, but this is the worst case of reporting I have ever experienced in all the cases I have followed. I do think Tricia should consider them for the hall of shame. JMHO, etc.....

Here is the HLN broadcast from around 4:00 PM EST. Please excuse the wobbly video as I was holding the camera.

Pay close attention to what the reporter states about the car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI_2pRYPIZM

Can someone transcribe for those of us without working speakers? tia!!

Also, so far behind. Missed the end of thread 3 and all of thread 4.

Can someone please help with the following questions.

1)How far did mom and step dad live apart? Can we map the distance between the two homes?

2)Do we know for sure via MSM SD did know Mona and she was driving sd's car?

TIA

If the body wasnt burned at the drop site, where was it burned? It is going to be tough to hide the spot. If she managed the apts, then I am certain LE is looking in basements, laundry rooms, storage rooms and stairwells...if this is Jonathan, poor little man.

For those who were searching the names of people arrested today, anyone with the initials DF?
Or first initial M?

Maybe under the circumstances it's easier to just say IDK & not have to answer even more questions.

and maybe she didn't know about the arrest -- because we're hearing now there hasn't been one!! ugh!!

How hard can it be for reporters to find out if there's been an arrest in this case? Surely HPD PIO can say "yes, and that's all we're prepared to say ATM" or "no, but we have leads" or whatever.

Texas Mist,
ugh is right. I agree, until we have confirmation about any of this by LE, I'll stick with IDK. It sure is frustrating isn't it?

Where is the information coming from about the drug deal? That's what I suspected, but I haven't yet seen one thing on the actual news about that being the case. Do you have a link ?

Hopefully I have this right ...

Basically this is one of our WS members that went to the area of where the woman was arrested. We need to take this info with a "grain of salt" and not fact until it comes out in the media.

FWIW, we haven't got a clue if the person speaking to our member is just theorizing or knows more.

In California, I don't think they can issue an amber alert unless they have a description of a vehicle.

JMHO
fran

In most places that is the procedure - description of the vehicle and/or name/description of abductor. Otherwise, they don't have enough info to tell people what to keep their eyes open for, according to the regulations.

YES! And I am terrified to quote MSM and if I can't quote them - how do I stay within TOS???? :waitasec:
Sorry, but this is the worst case of reporting I have ever experienced in all the cases I have followed. I do think Tricia should consider them for the hall of shame. JMHO, etc.....

Welcome to 24/7 news feeds...no one has time to verify because everyone is trying to be the first to report the story.

my sentiments exactly... why skew the truth from the start?

I
DO
NOT
UNDERSTAND
IT
AT
ALL
!

further eta.... and warning to any family members but she gets warning calls from her son in the afternoon but doesn't even report him missing until 9:30 pm... and yet wants to say that LE screwed it up. (((where is that rant on rant off smilie? back to interject it because other than sit on my hands that will keep me busy!!!!

Nurse, things have changed...she didn't wait til 9:30pm to report little Jonathan missing...that's when LE entered his case into NCIC. (well - at least that's been reported.)

We've noticed some of the media continuing to report that mom didn't report him missing til 9:30 but other media says differently.

A few minutes later, the mother arrived home, Harris said. Jonathan was gone, and the cordless phone was missing, he said.

Within an hour, relatives called police, Harris said.

"Patrol responds by like 3:30 p.m. and they're there from 3:30 to 4:15 or so," Harris said.

The family was told to go to HPD's station on Mykawa Road to file an official missing child report with the juvenile division. Officers there entered details about Jonathan into the national crime information center database about 9:30 p.m., Harris said

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7356276.html

No, it is someone on the street reporting back to WS's about what the street is saying. So that is sort of like a rumor, but not exactly the same IMHO because it is what is being said in the area, on the ground. :twocents:

further eta.... and warning to any family members but she gets warning calls from her son in the afternoon but doesn't even report him missing until 9:30 pm... and yet wants to say that LE screwed it up. (((where is that rant on rant off smilie? back to interject it because other than sit on my hands that will keep me busy!!!!

here it is...

:rant:
An HPD person named Harris has said in articles linked here that they did NOT wait until 9:30 to report him as missing. HPD was at the scene by 3:30 and stayed until about 4:15. They went down to a station on Mykawa to report him as missing and it was entered into the database at 9:30. The media really should stop reporting it to make it seem like they didn't bother to report him as missing until 7 hours later. I think this mother made some critical mistakes (with lying about him being with a babysitter) but the fact is she didn't wait that long to report it.

:rant:my sentiments exactly... why skew the truth from the start?

I
DO
NOT
UNDERSTAND
IT
AT
ALL
!

here it is...

:rant:

Renee said the police were notified immediately and were at the home right away. She does not know why they have that time listed at 9:30.

How do we know the mother ever lied??? What video is that in?

In most places that is the procedure - description of the vehicle and/or name/description of abductor. Otherwise, they don't have enough info to tell people what to keep their eyes open for, according to the regulations.
amen duck! Thank you for further pointing this out! otherwise the whole intent of the alert and the legislature that made it so would be abused...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro