TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THank you I went back and found it, was on last thread page 16! lol

I am confused on the timeline here. When was he reported missing?

I think Cubby has the official LE time? It wasn't out in the news until Monday morning. When the first post came out, I did a search for more links - which I often do - and there were none to be found. Our Houston locals all seemed to be shocked by it as well. :(

If anyone wants to read some very sweet memories of JF, go to his uncle's FB page. So very good to know he was loved and will be remembered well...

You may be 100% right. That was your 777th post. Numerology and all.

One thing I'd say is off there. Unless that was the first time any of the people purchased drugs from her she'd know their phone number. A dealer knows your number because you'd be calling it a bajillion times. Unless of course you have to resort to a pay phone.

Could it have been a big score? They were moving alot of drugs? Still she would know the numbers. A dealer knows where you are. They don't have time to be running all around looking for people.

Or was she just the enforcer?

WOW...didn't even realize the number of posts-thanks!

I forgot that part (BBM) yes, you are right, she would have their phone numbers and know where they worked. But, I think that either...

1- She had probably been trying to contact them and they were avoiding---not answering---or

2- Their phones were disconnected (which we know one person's wasn't so that would lead me to ask / wonder about the other 2 ppls phones); or

3- They changed phones / numbers (you know, like the throw away phones)

So she went by the house instead; and figured by calling from the house phone or by Jonathan calling, they wouldn't suspect it was her, so they would answer.

Can't go wait for them at their jobs - too risky, IMO.

I don't think it was a big score at all...I think they (one, all, either, etc.) owed her...for a while...and she wanted her $...in her sick mind...she was just 'handlin' her business".

But I must admit..you have me thinking of other possibilities---as in maybe she "gave them something" in exchange for them delivering something and they didn't deliver it....I have wayyyyy too many seedy relatives-:crazy:

I feel like I'm trying to get in their minds...:waitasec:

I believe the malware warning you get on her MS page is because of an ad. Not long ago on a gaming site they had a problem with malware that got embedded in an ad via a bot off their site. It can happen to any website with ads. Once this happens google and other browsers will render it unsafe even if the malware is gone. It can take a 24 hours or longer to get it removed. Since this is Myspace not sure how urgent or even if they are aware of it on this page.

I think Cubby has the official LE time? It wasn't out in the news until Monday morning. When the first post came out, I did a search for more links - which I often do - and there were none to be found. Our Houston locals all seemed to be shocked by it as well. :(

Off the top of my head, too tired to look for links.

He was reported missing to the police mid afternoon, about 3-3:30 pm. MSM reports LE was at the boys apartment about 3:45pm. LE did not enter the missing child into the NCIC database for missing persons until appx 9:30pm.

hth

Has anyone confirmed drugs are involved, or is all this guessing ??

Why didn't Mom tell LE the black stuff cat was missing??

Why would Mona need SE phone number? She just could have asked Jonathan.

Didn't LE think it was strange that cartoons were on the TV was a video game was on the computer? Or did mom turn everything off when LE arrived.

I really think it was strange the mom said the only things that were missing was his clothing etc. Well what was he wearing? The missing clothing?

I keep thinking that poor Jonathan while in Mona's car may have seen his mom driving by.

While I am a huge supporter of law enforcement, I do hope that when the dust settles we can get more answers as to why this case took so long to hit the media. Was it because of Christmas? That has bugged me since the first post on the first thread. Has anyone heard a reasonable answer to this question?

No, but I could speculate......Perhaps because LE was hit with so many lies and inconsistencies from mom and stepdad they felt they were dealing with a murder right away (and perhaps there was some evidence in the cottage we have not heard of yet) so they wanted to keep control of the case to presser the mom and stepdad to make them crack. If only they had not lied - maybe, just maybe....

Why didn't Mom tell LE the black stuff cat was missing??

Why would Mona need SE phone number? She just could have asked Jonathan.

Didn't LE think it was strange that cartoons were on the TV was a video game was on the computer? Or did mom turn everything off when LE arrived.

I really think it was strange the mom said the only things that were missing was his clothing etc. Well what was he wearing? The missing clothing?

I keep thinking that poor Jonathan while in Mona's car may have seen his mom driving by.
(BBM)

IMO, JF had only known SE for a couple weeks, and probably didn't have reason to call her or know her number. Hence his call to AD at work earlier to get the number.

From the article, http://www.39online.com/news/local/kiah-foster-investigation-story,0,3306091.story

"He was here by himself and he was gone between 1:30 and 2:30 [p.m.], that's all I know," said babysitter Sharon Ennamorato, whose house Jonathan was last seen at. "We know a lady answered my phone, we don't know and there was supposed to be nobody in this house."

I hear her saying JF was at her house, by himself, that he disappeared sometime between 1:30 and 2:30, and that a lady answered the phone, which was very strange, because there wasn't supposed to be anyone else in the home, beside's JF. I am going off of speech patterns and grammar typical for people in SE's socio-economic status.

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec: Hummmmmm......
"Concerned, Davis called the house phone again and again as she drove to the cottage, she said. Someone picked up just minutes before she pulled up around 2 p.m."
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7356276.html

Has anyone confirmed drugs are involved, or is all this guessing ??

Mine is strictly speculation...I tried to make it very clear that it was speculation...sorry, if it wasn't clear to you. It drives me nuts to come to a thread and not be able to tell fact from "imo"...so, please let me know if it's not clear enough and I will go back and...do something.:crazy:

The only good thing out of this entire mess is a quick arrest. Look at the Baker case, still no arrest!

Off the top of my head, too tired to look for links.

He was reported missing to the police mid afternoon, about 3-3:30 pm. MSM reports LE was at the boys apartment about 3:45pm. LE did not enter the missing child into the NCIC database for missing persons until appx 9:30pm.

hth

I would be fired if it took us that long to put the alarm out. (NCIC)
The Desk Officer would be screaming at the cop to finish the report so the alarm can by put into the system.

If Mona really wanted SE's phone number why hang up on mom when mom called back and Mona answered the phone?

I don't think Mona asked Jonathan to call his mom for anyone's phone number. If she did, she could have asked AD for it when AD called back instead of hanging up when she found out it was AD calling.

jmo

10.1 mile mile away, driving time 19 min from

Address of MN and the apartment.

I would be fired if it took us that long to put the alarm out. (NCIC)
The Desk Officer would be screaming at the cop to finish the report so the alarm can by put into the system.

I forgot to add between the time LE went to the apartment in mid afternoon and the time the MP report was entered into NCIC, LE told AD she had to go down to the station to file an official MP report.

trigger, is it SOP for LE to not take a MP report when they arrive at the home of a missing child? And request the parents go to the police station to fill out the report?

tia

Just to throw more into the game. Looking at MN's social networking site it appears she was in a relationship and it broke up. She's missing who no doubt is the first person on her friends list.

No it's no reason to harm a child at all, but considering her record and boxing career that would be putting this person in one bad mood.

Could SE in some way know that person?

Ironic on TV she enjoys cartoons and forensic science. That little guy was watching cartoons. They were still on when his mom came home.

No doubt IMO that MN has some rage issues. I still think somehow drugs are involved. I am not pointing at this mom who has lost her son in such a horrific way. An unimaginable way, but for someone to be that mad? She's looking for SE's number? You murder a child? For that?

I am not going back there due to the trojan, so.......
:waitasec: do we know the ex is okay?

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec: Hummmmmm......
"Concerned, Davis called the house phone again and again as she drove to the cottage, she said. Someone picked up just minutes before she pulled up around 2 p.m."
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7356276.html
so we can believe Angela Davis has a cell phone
can we believe Angela does not have her cell phone on her person at work?
I wish we knew how many times Angela got personal calls at work and how many had come from her son in the last few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDeWalt