TX TX - Joshua Davis, 18 months, New Braunfels, 4 Feb 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Karenlisam, and welcome to WebSleuths.

Links that are starred out are sites that are not permitted to be linked on WebSleuths. There are not many of these, but it looks like you found one of them. :) If you have any other questions, please feel free to send a PM to a moderator.

I have removed the post with the starred out link.

~Summer_Breeze

Officials still seeking information on whereabouts of Josh Davis Jr.

Baby Joshua Davis Jr. is still missing, and authorities said three things are true.

Police are still investigating his disappearance, someone knows what happened to him, and a local agency is offering money for that information.

http://herald-zeitung.com/news/local_news/article_80f32520-22d7-11e1-af05-001871e3ce6c.html

(Unfortunately the rest of the article isn't available for public view.)

My heart breaks for this adorable little boy. His smile just kills me. I am really stumped. My suspicions are still focused on the guest who came and left around the time the baby went missing. :rose:

http://www.statesman.com/news/local/a-year-later-new-braunfels-police-say-search-2142100.html

By Ciara O'Rourke
AMERICAN-STATESMAN STAFF
Updated: 10:04 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2012
Published: 9:55 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2012

Seven adults were present around the time Joshua Davis Jr. went missing from his New Braunfels home last year. A New Braunfels police official said Wednesday that detectives now believe that some of them haven't told the truth about what happened that night.

Someone will eventually talk. The question is; will the person they talk to do the right thing and go straight to the police, or will they choose to cover up the murder of this precious baby boy?

Anyone who knows something that might help solve this crime and doesn't tell police is an accomplice to murder, in my opinion!

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a little doll ! I hope you are safe today little man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro