TX - judge Bill Adams on video physically abusing his daughter

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just when I got-up the nerve to click:

This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy against spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content.
Sorry about that.

If I recall correctly, the statute has run out for this. I wonder what made her finally deploy it? I know the media reflects Hilary saying it was another violent argument. But I have to wonder about why the time was now.

I think Hilary is very courageous. And clearly from the statement attributed to her, she forgives and does not blame her mother.

"It happened years ago.. I apologized."

I don't care if it was 2000000 years ago. The beating was bad enough, but when he came back, with the announcement that he hadn't "gotten [his] lick yet" and then was on the bed, I assume on top of her, when you couldn't see him and he talked to her like she was some criminal who deserved the death penalty or something, that was when I couldn't take it anymore and started calling every news outlet in TX, from Rockport outward last night.

I wish that I could say that words fail me, however, I have spend the last night with good ole' Billy (digging up stuff) and have found quite a few unfavorable things about him. Not sure if they are all true, but I don't think that at this point I would put anything past him. Again, not sure if these things are true but:

Apparently, he holds, in court, that children should not be trusted and their testimony should not be considered, because they are all "fantasizers"

http://judge-william-adams.pissedco...dge-william-adams-aransas-20101208210581.html

There was another one with another description of that particular case but their database is down. I assume that they are getting higher than normal traffic today. He has also had his home, cell and office phone disconnected after Anonymous listed all of these numbers and his home address on their encyclopedia last night. :floorlaugh: I hope that his life is as he made his daughters, a living He77. :furious:

ETA: These are some snips from the one that is having the database error" http://boardreader.com/thread/Corrupt_Judge_William_Adams_c1r5X2vkn.html

It just came back up: Corrupt Judge William Adams

If I recall correctly, the statute has run out for this. I wonder what made her finally deploy it? I know the media reflects Hilary saying it was another violent argument. But I have to wonder about why the time was now.

I think Hilary is very courageous. And clearly from the statement attributed to her, she forgives and does not blame her mother.

According to what she said on facebook, twitter, Reddit and a couple of news organizations last night, she deployed it because she is finally out of the house and safe and he is still harassing her and she snapped and couldn't take it anymore. I hope that she has someone with her, or some way to keep her safe. I can see this guy going off the deep end and hurting her.

What a heartbreaking video. I watched. I couldn't stop myself. I cried.

I hear people brag about beating teens all the time. I always try to stand up for the kids. There are a lot of angry adults out there who take out their frustration on teens. That teens often have adult bodies somehow makes it seem ok to the abusers. It's not ok.

I hope they can find a way to charge this guy with something. He's not fit to be walking around in society, much less to be in a position of authority. I don't think his wife is blameless, either.

I wish I had never opened this post. :furious:

You know what they say about karma!! I have a strong feeling that any juvenile that would go to this 'judge's court, would have a good argument for having the venue moved.

This judge is obviously NOT impartial and has not shown any type of ability to meter out punishment that 'fits the crime'.

As for the Mother. There is NO excuse for her allowing this to happen to her daughter. Period.

Again, do not know the validity, but it seems to be about the other case on a court forum:

http://courthouseforum.com/forums/view.php?id=1074221

and another: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/rockport-tx/TS7CCB70RHENQKER0

It is worth noting that William Dudley, one of the lawyers that the child claimed told him to lie and was abusing him has been reported as the Judge's lawyer in some news outlets today.

Here he is on Rate the Courts:

http://www.ratethecourts.com/results.php?id=51496&judge=138479&list=1

Wow, after watching that video it brought back alot for me from my childhood. That is how we were punished , sometimes worse, if we got out of line from my father, I guess I had tucked that all away until I saw that :( We just believed that was how it was...

I am proud of her for coming forward with this video, this man should not be sitting on the bench especially regarding anything with children, and he should be called out.

Prayers

OMG!

I just saw this on HLN and found this thread! I am so mad I can hardly stand it!

Just who the *&(*&%% does this so-called judge think he is??? It is just wrong if the statute of limitations prevents him from being prosecuted. The so-called mother deserves to be held accountable also. You would think the mother would protect her daughter!

I used cruel and unusual punishment for my kids. It was making them sit in whatever room I was in reading a textbook. During the summer, we always had Websters Dictionary. They absolutely hated it, but it worked. I didn't want to send them to their room because that is where all of their entertaining things were! When they became teenagers, it was "You are grounded until further notice!" Now that is punishment.

Resorting to violence is cruel. I would like to take that belt and beat the mother and father to make them understand how painful it was.

I hope Hilary has a wonderful and full life. GB this woman and may she have nothing but happiness in her life!

OMG!

I just saw this on HLN and found this thread! I am so mad I can hardly stand it!

Just who the *&(*&%% does this so-called judge think he is??? It is just wrong if the statute of limitations prevents him from being prosecuted. The so-called mother deserves to be held accountable also. You would think the mother would protect her daughter!

I used cruel and unusual punishment for my kids. It was making them sit in whatever room I was in reading a textbook. During the summer, we always had Websters Dictionary. They absolutely hated it, but it worked. I didn't want to send them to their room because that is where all of their entertaining things were! When they became teenagers, it was "You are grounded until further notice!" Now that is punishment.

Resorting to violence is cruel. I would like to take that belt and beat the mother and father to make them understand how painful it was.

I hope Hilary has a wonderful and full life. GB this woman and may she have nothing but happiness in her life!

Haven't had a chance to look it up yet, myself. HOWEVER, i did find this comment on the FORBES article:

"Quoting Texas Code of Criminal Procedure Art. 12.01. FELONIES.

Except as provided in Article 12.03, felony indictments may be presented within these limits, and not afterward:

(2) ten years from the date of the commission of the offense:

(D) injury to a child, elderly individual, or disabled individual punishable as a felony of the first degree under Section 22.04, Penal Code;"

I'm hopeful!

What a ! He should go join the Taliban. He would make good company with them.

I haven't watched the video and won't. The description is bad enough. The poor girl. And she's disabled? Sickening. Sickening. I really hope some criminal charges stem from this. I hope he loses his career. I hope both parents feel extreme shame and embarrassment.

BTW, who was videotaping such a thing? Was it the girl?

I haven't watched the video and won't. The description is bad enough. The poor girl. And she's disabled? Sickening. Sickening. I really hope some criminal charges stem from this. I hope he loses his career. I hope both parents feel extreme shame and embarrassment.

Yes.

I only watched about 10 secs.

County Court at Law Judge William "Bill" Adams is now facing multiple investigations, including one from local authorities as well as possibly another from Child Protective Services, according to the Corpus Christi Caller-Times.

On Tuesday, the video's viewership began to soar after a link to it was posted on Reddit, a popular online community. Aransas County offices were soon flooded with calls, according to news reports. By Wednesday, the video had been watched over 650,000 times.

More at link including plea from Hillary.

Read more: http://blogs.star-telegram.com/poli...ompts-state-investigation-.html#ixzz1cbFPjJey

Lots of updates here:

http://www.kztv10.com/full-coverage/judge-videotaped-beating-daughter/#!prettyPhoto/0/

Judge Adams office is closed for the time being and the courthouse has beefed up security. So far, they haven't reported any incidents.

However, business at the courthouse was at a standstill. Jury duty was even canceled for two days.

Adams won't be returning anytime soon. according to County Judge Mills, he's volunteered to take paid leave until the State Commission on Judicial Conduct reviews the case.

"Judge Adams has agreed he'll have a visiting judge for the near future," Mills said. When asked how long he replied, "Don't know yet but he'll not take the bench for awhile."

(snip)

There's a video that looks like it's with the Judge, but I can't get it to load.

By telephone, Hillary Adams tells 6 News that there was a moment when she thought posting the video, shot in 2004, was the right thing to do now.

"It was a feeling," Adams said. "I knew that the right time was approaching and I had held onto the video for so long for the right time."

Adams says she set the camera up, knowing what was going to happen, and says it's not for vengeance.

"Waiting this long to publish it has enabled me to look at it with hindsight and not be so caught up in the passion of the moment," Adams said. "I think we do, my mother and I, we do need to try to move on past the anger and just concentrate on getting counseling and help."

Adams said she hopes her father can get help to, but says when she said she told her father what she planned on doing, he didn't seem to think anything would happen.

"I told him that I had the video, and he acted like he had nothing to worry about," Adams said. "And I said, I can post the video of you beating me on the internet and he said, 'well, you can do that if it makes you feel better.' So I did."

(snip)

http://www.kztv10.com/full-coverage/judge-videotaped-beating-daughter/#!prettyPhoto/0/

Hillary is disabled as she suffers from ataxic cerebral palsy, I'm wondering if there is a statute of limitations on abusing someone with a disability. DH thinks he should be charged with a hate crime case there sure as h3ll isn't any love in that video, just pure hatred.

By telephone, Hillary Adams tells 6 News that there was a moment when she thought posting the video, shot in 2004, was the right thing to do now.

"It was a feeling," Adams said. "I knew that the right time was approaching and I had held onto the video for so long for the right time."

Adams says she set the camera up, knowing what was going to happen, and says it's not for vengeance.

"Waiting this long to publish it has enabled me to look at it with hindsight and not be so caught up in the passion of the moment," Adams said. "I think we do, my mother and I, we do need to try to move on past the anger and just concentrate on getting counseling and help."

Adams said she hopes her father can get help to, but says when she said she told her father what she planned on doing, he didn't seem to think anything would happen.

"I told him that I had the video, and he acted like he had nothing to worry about," Adams said. "And I said, I can post the video of you beating me on the internet and he said, 'well, you can do that if it makes you feel better.' So I did."

(snip)

His arrogance is astounding!!:furious:

Sorry if this has been discussed already but in the full version of the video on the dailymail site at the beginning of the tape there is a little toddler with only a diaper on that enters the room and leaves. So how many other abused children does he have. That little one that enters the room I would say is only around 9 or 10 years old today. Hopefully he will get all visitation rights taken away. This man should not be left alone with anyone including animals.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
in2itive
Back