Found Deceased TX - Julian Issac, 29, Houston, 15 June 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"That day around 4 a.m., 29-year-old Julian Issac took an Uber to visit his girlfriend in the Sagemont area around I-45 S and the Beltway, said Issac's brother, William.

At some point, Issac reportedly called his mother and William saying that he was being chased and that he was going to get killed.

After attempts to call and text, his family didn't hear from him and his girlfriend didn't know what happened, William told ABC13.

He adds that police told the family that a neighbor's surveillance video shows Issac's hat and phone in a yard."

This sounds crazy!

Wow this is crazy. And going to the gf’s at 4 am? Seems like nothing good ever comes out of leaving the house in the middle of the night. Did the Uber driver drop him off at his gf’s and he was “chased” from there? What the heck happened? And he had time to call his Mom and brother while being chased? I’m so confused. Would love to know what the Uber driver says. MOO

Did they question the Uber driver?

In the article it states that he was last seen at 5:36am. When I read it, I assumed that this is when he was dropped off by Uber driver, but I can't be sure. Just MOO.

At the end of article, there is now an update stating "Later Friday, police told Eyewitness News they don't suspect foul play in Issac's disappearance."

Very weird.

Have you seen Julian? Missing man last seen in Pasadena area | khou.com
June 18, 2021

• last seen early Tuesday morning in the 11700 block of Teaneck Drive, which is near the Gulf Freeway in Pasadena.

e547c058-3c6d-4bf6-b66a-75a1118bb4db_1140x641.jpg

In the article it states that he was last seen at 5:36am.

Yet he got the Uber at 04.00hrs and was last seen at 05.36hrs!

He didn't go to his girlfriends (well, at least she says she didn't see him).

So where was he for an hour and a half??

Did something happen:
+ with the Uber driver?
+ after he got out in the street?
+ actually at his girlfriend's place?

What was his reason for going over there at such a strange time?

Because 04.00hrs is SO late, it's early the next day.

MOO.

Last edited:
These two incidents happened early Thursday morning. Elsa Mikeska was shot and killed outside of the Life Fit Gym (Fuqua St.) at almost 5AM. One hour prior someone else was a victim of an aggravated robbery on Freehill St. After shooting and killing Elsa, the suspects headed south on Beamer Road which is only 5 minutes from Teaneck Dr. I hope the killers didn't cross paths with Julian Tuesday. (Edited to change "today" to "Tuesday".)

Exclusive video shows robbery victim targeted by suspects connected to fatal gym shooting
SBM
...a woman was fatally shot in what appeared to be an attempted robbery outside a gym.[snip]
About an hour before the killing, police said an aggravated robbery was reported ... [snip] The victim in that incident described suspects matching those in the fatal shooting of Mikeska. [snip] ...her (robbery victim) car broke down and she thought the men in the suburban were pulling up to help her. Instead, they showed her a gun and tried to rob her. ...she gave them her keys and ran off for help.

Google Maps

Last edited:

Texas EquuSearch is
TzO7NojrLGO.png
asking for donations.

1t2hm SsptofnhsrsSmoured ·

MISSING: Julian Issac - Houston, Texas (6/15/21)
29-year-old Julian Issac was last seen in south Houston on June 15, 2021. Julian was wearing a black t-shirt, black denim jeans, and tan combat boots at the time of his disappearance. Julian has short, slightly buzzed, dark brown hair, a scar on his right hand, and body tattoos up to his head and neck, but not on his face. If you have seen Julian Issac since his reported disappearance, if you know of his current whereabouts, or if you have any information whatsoever concerning Julian’s disappearance; please call the Houston Police Department at (832) 394-1840 or call Texas EquuSearch at (281) 309-9500.
The active search for 29-year-old Julian Issac will begin at 9:00 AM on Saturday, June 19, 2021. The search staging area will be at Burnett Elementary School, located at 11825 Teaneck Dr. in Houston, Texas 77089. We will be in need of searchers on foot and ATVs. Dress appropriately for the forecasted weather conditions and possible thick brush. Please bring extra water with you and wear a CDC approved face mask while in the staging area and on the search. Chuck Monteith will be your Search Coordinator and may be reached at (713) 540-3139.
https://texasequusearch.org/missing-julian-issac-houston.../
---------------------
Texas EquuSearch is an all-volunteer, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization which never charges families for its help.
Donate on our Facebook page or at http://SupportTXEQ.org to support our mission.
All donations are used to support continuing operations, not specific cases.
LOST IS NOT ALONE!

Texas EquuSearch is
TzO7NojrLGO.png
asking for donations.

1t2hm SsptofnhsrsSmoured ·

MISSING: Julian Issac - Houston, Texas (6/15/21)
29-year-old Julian Issac was last seen in south Houston on June 15, 2021. Julian was wearing a black t-shirt, black denim jeans, and tan combat boots at the time of his disappearance. Julian has short, slightly buzzed, dark brown hair, a scar on his right hand, and body tattoos up to his head and neck, but not on his face. If you have seen Julian Issac since his reported disappearance, if you know of his current whereabouts, or if you have any information whatsoever concerning Julian’s disappearance; please call the Houston Police Department at (832) 394-1840 or call Texas EquuSearch at (281) 309-9500.
The active search for 29-year-old Julian Issac will begin at 9:00 AM on Saturday, June 19, 2021. The search staging area will be at Burnett Elementary School, located at 11825 Teaneck Dr. in Houston, Texas 77089. We will be in need of searchers on foot and ATVs. Dress appropriately for the forecasted weather conditions and possible thick brush. Please bring extra water with you and wear a CDC approved face mask while in the staging area and on the search. Chuck Monteith will be your Search Coordinator and may be reached at (713) 540-3139.
https://texasequusearch.org/missing-julian-issac-houston.../
---------------------
Texas EquuSearch is an all-volunteer, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization which never charges families for its help.
Donate on our Facebook page or at http://SupportTXEQ.org to support our mission.
All donations are used to support continuing operations, not specific cases.
LOST IS NOT ALONE!
I'm happy to see this post! TY for updating. I read an unconfirmed comment yesterday saying TEQ would be getting involved. I looked for a link then but it hadn't been posted yet. I hope they can find Julian quickly.

In the article it states that he was last seen at 5:36am. When I read it, I assumed that this is when he was dropped off by Uber driver, but I can't be sure. Just MOO.

At the end of article, there is now an update stating "Later Friday, police told Eyewitness News they don't suspect foul play in Issac's disappearance."

Very weird.
That’s what I don’t understand…the HPD statement that they don’t suspect foul play; and this was yesterday (Friday). Be been trying to put together an accurate timeline, however it’s difficult with the info that’s been released. Who lives at the house on Teaneck? What time were the calls from Julian to his mom and brother. Location of where his personal items found? Does anyone have more details?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back