Found Deceased TX - Julian Issac, 29, Houston, 15 June 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Investigators said they're "pretty certain" a body found in a southeast Houston search area is a tattoo artist who disappeared this week."

Stated in article above. :(

It is definitely becoming a war zone in the Houston area. Very scary around here, even in the suburbs.

In the article it states that he was last seen at 5:36am. When I read it, I assumed that this is when he was dropped off by Uber driver, but I can't be sure. Just MOO.

At the end of article, there is now an update stating "Later Friday, police told Eyewitness News they don't suspect foul play in Issac's disappearance."

Very weird.

I support Law Enforcement but I expect them to explain why they claimed no foul play was suspected when this guy's body has been found. It really annoys me.

RIP Mr. Isaac

Edit to add: Apparently Investigators were told it was a kidnapping case.

Last edited:
I support Law Enforcement but I expect them to explain why they claimed no foul play was suspected when this guy's body has been found. It really annoys me.

RIP Mr. Isaac

Edit to add: Apparently Investigators were told it was a kidnapping case.
ITA. It will be especially interesting to hear about what, if anything, LE saw on the camera at the home where his hat and phone were located. I get the feeling whatever they saw on that footage is likely what changed their mind about foul play. IMO, at a minimum he should have been considered an endangered missing person based on his mom's report of the circumstances as she understood them. I'm definitely curious to understand what happened to Julian, if the remains are confirmed as his. My thoughts and prayers are with his loved ones as they await confirmation.

I wonder if he owed someone money or something and they confronted him coming out of the Uber and he ran? How close to gfs house was he possibly (assuming it’s him) found?

This is the best I've got for now.

"Issac’s mother, Azilie Issac, told KPRC 2 that her son was taking an Uber to visit his girlfriend who lives near Teaneck Drive on Tuesday from downtown Houston."

Body discovered, believed to be missing tattoo artist, police say

That day around 4 a.m., 29-year-old Julian Issac took an Uber to visit his girlfriend in the Sagemont area around I-45 S and the Beltway, said Issac's brother, William.

Houston tattoo artist missing after taking Uber to see girlfriend a few days ago, brother says

Last edited:

A couple parts of the article above makes me SMH

<snipped and parts BBM>

"Azilie said Julian was texting her during the ride and arrived at her home around 4:30 a.m.

She said once he got to the home, he texted her that he was going to be killed and then called saying he was being chased around 5 a.m.

Azilie said when she called the girlfriend to go look for Julian because he was in the area. She told her she couldn’t because she had to take her daughter to school. Azilie said at one point, her son’s phone butt-dialed her and she heard her son cursing frantically in fear. That call occurred around 5 a.m. and she hasn’t heard from him since."

Hmmm I guess I don't understand this because I don't know many people who have to take a kid to school at 5am...

and

"She said she notified Julian’s twin brother and he was able to track Julian’s cellphone by using Find My iPhone. Azilie told KPRC 2 that she and her other son Ubered to the location but there was no trace of Julian. She said they called the police and told them what happened."

So they Ubered to the location and THEN called LE?

There just has to be much more to this sad story, but whatever happened he's gone and it's the end of a true artist. RIP Julian.

A couple parts of the article above makes me SMH

<snipped and parts BBM>

"Azilie said Julian was texting her during the ride and arrived at her home around 4:30 a.m.

She said once he got to the home, he texted her that he was going to be killed and then called saying he was being chased around 5 a.m.

Azilie said when she called the girlfriend to go look for Julian because he was in the area. She told her she couldn’t because she had to take her daughter to school. Azilie said at one point, her son’s phone butt-dialed her and she heard her son cursing frantically in fear. That call occurred around 5 a.m. and she hasn’t heard from him since."

Hmmm I guess I don't understand this because I don't know many people who have to take a kid to school at 5am...

and

"She said she notified Julian’s twin brother and he was able to track Julian’s cellphone by using Find My iPhone. Azilie told KPRC 2 that she and her other son Ubered to the location but there was no trace of Julian. She said they called the police and told them what happened."

So they Ubered to the location and THEN called LE?

There just has to be much more to this sad story, but whatever happened he's gone and it's the end of a true artist. RIP Julian.

Thank you, Unsolved, for taking an interest in Julian's death investigation. People like you can turn things around. I'm currently elbow deep in cases yet hope to get back asap.

His tragic death needs attention. I believe he deserves a voice.

I'm confused as to why mom would ask GF with a young child to run around looking for someone supposedly about to be killed (putting them at risk also) versus calling the police right away? Odd decision. If it was my child, the first call would be to LE MOO. I have some guesses as to why she would not want to involve police right away, but still...why did she not take his phone call seriously?

Hhhmmm. Real odd!!!

If I put myself in moms situation and my son was last outside someone's house and was in trouble, I would also probably ask them to look outside or listen if they hear a commotion. Was girlfriend not concered he didn't show up?

How scary for this guy. He knew it was the end for him.

I'm thrilled for the only time ever with the annoying videos at the top of every thread.

It's FOX 26 Houston reporting about Julian Isaac's case!

I tried to no avail to locate the video report online. Maybe someone else would have better luck.

Friends and family gather at vigil for Houston tattoo artist

"After three days of search efforts for the missing person, Heaverlo said he and other officials determined that the person was indeed missing. However, evidence and surveillance video suggested he was not taken against his will or "forcefully removed.""

Hmmm...so what could have happened?

"Det. Kyle Heaverlo said a kidnapping was reported in that same neighborhood this past Tuesday.

Heaverlo said officers found several items belonging to the person who was reportedly kidnapped in that area."

Hmmm...separate items found from those found of Julian Isaacs.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Friends and family gather at vigil for Houston tattoo artist

"After three days of search efforts for the missing person, Heaverlo said he and other officials determined that the person was indeed missing. However, evidence and surveillance video suggested he was not taken against his will or "forcefully removed.""

Hmmm...so what could have happened?

"Det. Kyle Heaverlo said a kidnapping was reported in that same neighborhood this past Tuesday.

Heaverlo said officers found several items belonging to the person who was reportedly kidnapped in that area."

Hmmm...separate items found from those found of Julian Isaacs.

Curiouser and curiouser.
That article is confusing to me. Does the paragraph that is bolded by me speak about Julian or the person that was kidnapped? Who is the person that was kidnapped? Have they been named or found? MOO

That article is confusing to me. Does the paragraph that is bolded by me speak about Julian or the person that was kidnapped? Who is the person that was kidnapped? Have they been named or found? MOO
MOO they haven't determined or aren't releasing whether or not 1. Julian is the person found & 2. the person that was reportedly kidnapped in the same neighborhood as the found body.
They might be tying the body found to the kidnapping neighbors reported, but can't decisively say that Julian is this person because the ME hasn't confirmed yet.

MOO...

The bolded paragraph, in the context of the article, reads to be in reference to Julian Isaac's missing person's case (before his body was found deceased).

So far, I have been unable to discover/uncover any of the particulars of a separate crime (kidnapping) in same area on Tuesday, cited by LE in this article. Perhaps someone else may have stumbled upon it by now. I'm still looking with not any results.

Body found in southeast Houston positively identified as Julian Issac, medical examiner says | khou.com

An autopsy has confirmed the body found Saturday in southeast Houston was 29-year-old Julian Issac who had been missing since Tuesday morning.

The Harris County Medical Examiner's Office is still working to confirm how the popular tattoo artist died. Police said there was no evidence of foul play.

Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller said the body was found as volunteers were searching for Issac, not far from where he was last seen.

...snipped by me

The community is still shocked by his sudden death and the mystery behind it. His mother and many other people want answers.

"I want justice for Julian and I don't want to hear you saying he was on drugs or something because I know my son," Azilie Issac said.

...more at link

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenae
Back