TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I infer from reading the posts here on WS and additional information on the web is that the crime scene being referred to may be a final resting place of the girls, not the site of their abduction (the mall). There has been speculation that they were possibly disposed of in a vehicle (truck?) that was sunk in a large lake not far from the mall. This was several months ago, so you would think we might have heard something about it by now if LE was taking this seriously and had actually done some search and recovery work at a lake.

According to Debra Trlica's daughter, Maggie, there were 3 vehicles discovered in nearby Benbrook lake in 2014, estimated to be from the late 60's to early 70's. Police aren't having them pulled up for some reason. The three families are requesting donations to have it done privately, which is what the "" link is for on missingtrio.com.

According to Debra Trlica's daughter, Maggie, there were 3 vehicles discovered in nearby Benbrook lake in 2014, estimated to be from the late 60's to early 70's. Police aren't having them pulled up for some reason. The three families are requesting donations to have it done privately, which is what the "" link is for on missingtrio.com.

Sorry - I meant Debra Arnold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again, my error - Maggie's mother is Debra (Arnold) Hopper, not Trlica. She's still awaiting approval from a moderator to post here. In the interim, she asked me to let anyone with questions for her to feel free and message her on Facebook. Search for "Maggie Ann Jarman."

Again, my error - Maggie's mother is Debra (Arnold) Hopper, not Trlica. She's still awaiting approval from a moderator to post here. In the interim, she asked me to let anyone with questions for her to feel free and message her on Facebook. Search for "Maggie Ann Jarman."

Thank you for this info! I've been checking back nonstop for posts from Maggie. I have no specific questions to send her but am eager to read her insight! :)

Yea, let's get her in and let her tell us what she knows.

I've messaged a couple of people in this thread to see who can authenticate new people, but no one seems to know who is authorized to do so.

Since you asked for information on how to authenticate, why not post the information and let them ask for credentials for authentication?

No one I've discussed it with believes that to be Rachel.

To me that looks like a younger version of our Eldorado Jane doe, and her murderer stated that she knew the Ft worth 3 and the youngest had died in childbirth its al in the Eldorado Jane AR thread has anyone ever mentioned that yet?

To me that looks like a younger version of our Eldorado Jane doe, and her murderer stated that she knew the Ft worth 3 and the youngest had died in childbirth its al in the Eldorado Jane AR thread has anyone ever mentioned that yet?

Interesting! Do you have a link to that post? I haven't followed that case other than occasional reading. I am so hoping for closure for these girls, their families, and our community. Thanks!

Interesting! Do you have a link to that post? I haven't followed that case other than occasional reading. I am so hoping for closure for these girls, their families, and our community. Thanks!

“These girls were like sisters to Mercedes,” he said. “We use[d] to visit them. They grew up in captivity in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, sometimes in the same town where their parents were. By the time they were adults, they were willing members of the stable. The younger girl died giving birth to a child.”
McAlphin appears to be referencing the Dec. 23, 1974, disappearance of Rachel Arnold Trlica, 17, Lisa Renee Wilson, 14, and Julie Ann Moseley, 9, from Seminary South Shopping Center in south Fort Worth.
Phillips said it’s hard to believe anything McAlphin says."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/eldorado-jane-doe_us_56e6d679e4b0b25c918276a3

Foureyes, interesting article. Do you have any specific reason for believing these girls are the Fort Worth Three--not that this description isn't enough--I am just wondering if there is more. You seem to have unusual insight on these cases. Thanks.

None of the story makes any sense.

How do you grow up in captivity if you are already 17?
Why would you consider someone like a sister if she was a participant in you being held hostage?
Who dies in child birth in this day and age?
How are they in the stable where there parents live and no one sees them?
Where are the bodies if you know so much?

Have they (Rusty Arnold) ever posted a pic of the letter that was written to Rachel's husband. Someone might recognize the handwriting. I myself would like to see it.

Have they (Rusty Arnold) ever posted a pic of the letter that was written to Rachel's husband. Someone might recognize the handwriting. I myself would like to see it.

I've followed since they went missing as I live here and I've never seen a print of the letter. Only the contents. I don't believe the guy in the article. I think he's sensationalizing for a payoff.

There is a post a few pages back with an image of the letter in a thumbnail but I'm on my phone and can't pull it up...

I just spent large parts of the past few days reading these threads about the Ft. Worth Trio. Anyone who hasn't already done so, should consider doing the same if they are interested in contributing and sleuthing this case. I wonder how close LE is to supposedly solving this case, according to a poster a few pages back.

I think there are a lot of good theories in these two threads. I do wonder about Tommy and Rachel's relationship and if it is possible that the three girls never made it to the mall in the first place. Could the letter have been placed in an envelope that had been previously recieved by Tommy with a different letter inside?

I haven't heard of that theory yet. Maybe the girls never left for the mall. Mayne something happened at Rachel's house before they got to leave, and the letter was written by someone who was there... and either stuffed into an envelope that Tommy had received previously or when asked to produce the envelope, Tommy came up with one he had lying around that haf no return address...

I wonder if LE ever searched Rachel's house.

I just spent large parts of the past few days reading these threads about the Ft. Worth Trio. Anyone who hasn't already done so, should consider doing the same if they are interested in contributing and sleuthing this case. I wonder how close LE is to supposedly solving this case, according to a poster a few pages back.

I think there are a lot of good theories in these two threads. I do wonder about Tommy and Rachel's relationship and if it is possible that the three girls never made it to the mall in the first place. Could the letter have been placed in an envelope that had been previously recieved by Tommy with a different letter inside?

I haven't heard of that theory yet. Maybe the girls never left for the mall. Mayne something happened at Rachel's house before they got to leave, and the letter was written by someone who was there... and either stuffed into an envelope that Tommy had received previously or when asked to produce the envelope, Tommy came up with one he had lying around that haf no return address...

I wonder if LE ever searched Rachel's house.
Multiple witnesses place the girls at the mall; the girls even picked up some presents that were on layaway.
I believe the eyewitness's sighting of the girls in the security guard's pickup truck. I believe the girls went to party with that security guard and ended up dead. My best guess is that he had sex with Lisa while he, Rachel, and Lisa were drunk or stoned and then killed all three girls in order to avoid a statutory rape charge. The focus should be on what areas that security guard was familiar with and where he might have dumped the bodies.

I like that theory Ozoner. The security guard as the perp makes the most sense to me. The letter is the thing that has me bothered, especially since the letter supposedly was too big for the envelope. That is really the only thing that makes me wonder about Tommy. Maybe that's what the letter was meant to do.

I like that theory Ozoner. The security guard as the perp makes the most sense to me. The letter is the thing that has me bothered, especially since the letter supposedly was too big for the envelope. That is really the only thing that makes me wonder about Tommy. Maybe that's what the letter was meant to do.

I've always thought the letter was to buy time for the abductor.

Someone posted the letter a few pages ago but I am unable to open the file on my phone. I am wondering if the paper has crease marks where it was folded to fit a smaller envelope or not. It is strange that such emphasis was placed on the letter not fitting the envelope unless it hadn't been folded to fit inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member