GUILTY TX - Kala Golden-Schuchardt, 28, Spring, 17 April 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/329977/20120418/verna-mcclain-killing-kala-marie-golden-keegan.htm

This news story show a photo of the person arrested.

This reminds me of a story here locally of a woman that was followed home from the hospital around the time I was due to have my son (25 years ago). The mother that was killed had a C-cection and her mother was there helping her. The killer stabbed both women the mother of the kidnapped baby put up a fight but with her injuries alone with her just having surgery didnt make it. Kidnapper took baby to BF's work and claimed she just had baby she still had blood on her shirt from the victims. Other female workers at job site found it to be strange and called LE.
It was a very sad story. Hospital started changing their maternity wards here after that. And now they are even more strict.

Here is a comparison of the Facebook Verna who is in her 40's and graduated high school in 1986 SHOWN on MSM ABC/GMA and the photos of the Verna arrested.

Facebook Verna 40 is on left and Arrested Verna 30 on the right.

Attachments

• Verna 40 on left and Verna 30 on right.jpg
    Verna 40 on left and Verna 30 on right.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 48
Here is a comparison of the Facebook Verna who is in her 40's and graduated high school in 1986 SHOWN on MSM ABC/GMA and the photos of the Verna arrested.

Facebook Verna 40 is on left and Arrested Verna 30 on the right.

Verna 40 has a pierced nose. Just an observation.

And now sadly another family is losing a mother because of her senseless killing of another.

Facebook Verna 40 on left and Arrested Verna 30 on right.

Attachments

• Facebook Verna 40 Arrested Verna 30.jpg
    Facebook Verna 40 Arrested Verna 30.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 31
DA Baby with family. Appears to be random act.
No criminal history, 30 year old nurse.

They believe another person involved unknown if male or female.

So, she called her sister and said "I have the baby, I need to do the adoption now."
Strange.

She IS NOT an RN. She is an LVN. (2 year degree)

Actually, you can become an RN in 2 years (associate's degree). At my school the LVN program is a 1 year degree (3 semesters).

Disgusting to consider that a person with a career that is based on helping others and improving quality of life can also be a destroyer of life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smfranklin96
Back